NT Alpha Problems...."Oh I think he is busy"

Dude is thirsty for affection. He's getting older and is feeling the pressure to get something steady. It's sad he would do unsavory things but that's how weak minded people work

i got told to my face one day "naw yo we can't be inviting you to our chill out spots cuz you too fly and aint too many chicks around

for us b"

it was da weirdest feeling of "damn ya salty" and "ha, im smashin on all ya ******" at da same time smh lol.

i got told to my face one day "naw yo we can't be inviting you to our chill out spots cuz you too fly and aint too many chicks around

for us b"

it was da weirdest feeling of "damn ya salty" and "ha, im smashin on all ya ******" at da same time smh lol.

I CAN'T EVEN :rofl: :rofl:

for us b"

:smokin

that feel
i dont know :wow:

for us b"

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Normally i like your extended reach rants wise....sub par on this one though...
I just bring it up not to humble brag that one girl likes me....more for the fact that i have "friends" actually going out of their way to tell people to not invite me places because of their insecurities. I wanted to know if anyone has friends like this or has had experiences like this.
It ain't that serious just thought at 25 years of age people were past these shenanigans but I'm apparently mistaken.
obviously because it was about you because this one was in line with the rest of them and just as comical. :lol:

If you are an Alpha, you don't worry about situations like this. If you like her, then smash. If not then you help your friend out by hooking him up with her. Also you gotta call your friend out on it. Clear the air. No point in getting salty with the homie for females like her that come and go.

i have been a victim of beta blocking---in the workplace!!

i got chosen to basically run the audio board where i work, this guy used to do it last year...

i didnt know they were going to pick me, his supervisor told him that i was going to be doing it before anyone found out..

so like any real man, he runs to facebook to vent his frustrations, he says maybe i should dress like a cool guy and tell everyone i make beats..

i for one dont tell anyone i make "beats" but anyway, i see this later in the day, and im just sooo confused cuz i know he's talkn about me but dont know why..

this guy is 2 yrs older than i am,so 28 is with some basic girl thats maybe a 4 that has a kid and he is raising him 

fast forward a couple of weeks and im doing my training and im supposed to be doing it with cues and the cast, this guy decides to come into the booth while im doing this..

im trying to pay attention and this dude starts clearing his throat excessively and doing all types of ish to throw me off, 2 months pass and he's just giving me dirty looks and making comments

my girl told me not to say anything to him or else he'd tell on me..i would say some stuff back but the stuff he was saying was pretty dumb, straight female status

so later this dude tries to get me in trouble telling his supervisor that im not watching the lighting equipment and his supervisor tells me i should talk to HR 

HR dude is a joke and wouldve made us shake hands or something, this guy ends up telling HR that i cheated on my drug test and that i get special treatment...

him and i both cheated on our drug tests we were cool back then and the special treatment thing...well im banging my boss and we live together 
smokin.gif

He playing his cards right to me :lol: he outsmarted you, cut out the whole alpha male role and just flat out took you out the equation, I ain't eem mad at him, you keep thinking we live in a world where "here me strong, me alpha, me take your girl, grr" while homie beats you with the brain. Now he has no one to compete with :lol:

for us b"

You strong proud black stallion, you. :pimp:

for us b"

He playing his cards right to me :lol: he outsmarted you, cut out the whole alpha male role and just flat out took you out the equation, I ain't eem mad at him, you keep thinking we live in a world where "here me strong, me alpha, me take your girl, grr" while homie beats you with the brain. Now he has no one to compete with :lol:

yea. im like since when do people have to give you the chance to smash a girl they like. Thats ******ed. Thats like me inviting Lebron to play a game of pick up against me for money, when I dont have to

Last edited:
I appreciate all the stories and advice bros

I think a lot of it comes down to i am a "treat others the way you want to be treated" type person. So i don't plan on taking the low road and trying to smash said female and throw it in his face or bad mouthing him to other friends. He can have her its just now i know his true colors i guess and will remove myself from his social circle.

The only thing that slightly irked me was the trip is mostly females for this girls bday. So i would go let him have the girl he wants no problem....but there are apparently a good 5-8 good looking female athletes on the trip

Females choose, sometimes they choose you sometimes they choose the homie. Don't think it has anything to do with being alpha, just vibes man. Some vibes connect some don't. Your boy is a sucker tho, real dudes always respect the chicks choice and move on. It doesn't mean anything king, youre looking to deep into it. The way you were so flamboyant with patting your own back I figured you were gonna tell us about how you came through in the 458 spider and when everybody was discussing who is gonna ride with who to the club all the ladies was like, "i wanna ride with jking he's the truth" and they flipped coins and drew straws and what have you and your boys was just in the background like, "well we got space in the Hyundai if ya'll wanna roll...... its one of the new joints with.the reclining seats that looks like a benz....." and the chicks were just ignoring them talking about how they might just pile up in the rari. Then yall got to the club and you were giving champagne showers and they were drinking lemon drops but no you talking about ya'll went out and a girl your boy likes liked you and he was kind of hurt so he didn't invite to take a trip with them so now you hurt because you feel left out......... King that's not alpha, that's alfalfa.

:rofl: my man said alfalfa tho lmaooooooo

Normally i like your extended reach rants wise....sub par on this one though...

I just bring it up not to humble brag that one girl likes me....more for the fact that i have "friends" actually going out of their way to tell people to not invite me places because of their insecurities. I wanted to know if anyone has friends like this or has had experiences like this.

It ain't that serious just thought at 25 years of age people were past these shenanigans but I'm apparently mistaken.

therein lies the problems. you pointed it out yourself. these arent your friends. real friends dont feel threatened by each other. hell, one of my boys just got that way with the ladies and will pull 5x as much as the rest of us. aint no one feeling threatened. we give dude props for doing his thing.

its just a shame that you dont have a crew of friends that you can really rely on. at 25 its kinda hard to make those lifelong bonds with people.

Exactly, some dudes just have that type of personality. I have a friend like that too, and he has funny *** stories. You good jking, it's that dude that just needs to focus on running his lane.

I appreciate all the stories and advice bros
I think a lot of it comes down to i am a "treat others the way you want to be treated" type person. So i don't plan on taking the low road and trying to smash said female and throw it in his face or bad mouthing him to other friends. He can have her its just now i know his true colors i guess and will remove myself from his social circle.
The only thing that slightly irked me was the trip is mostly females for this girls bday. So i would go let him have the girl he wants no problem....but there are apparently a good 5-8 good looking female athletes on the trip

Well you did say he wasn't a friend...just an associate, you can't expect much from someone you don't even consider your own friend

Back
Top Bottom