NT Alpha Problems...."Oh I think he is busy"

What he did was a garden tool move, but you can't dwell on it. Just acknowledge it as a garden tool move and drop it. I would let dude know that was weak of him and hear out his explanation. Moral of the story, f**k it. Go start another adventure and get it popping.

i got a story basically cuzzin is really sensitive hates on me when we are younger when i visit him in AZ i come back to visit when im 21 and i bone the girl i used to see, turns out she had a boyfriend, and also my cuzzins girl, she gets pregnant cuzzin gets upset, his mom tells my mom she has a grandaughter, we later find out she was with maybe 3 other dudes besides us.
my cuzzin is that type of dude that would say that im busy n whatnot... we both had girls that were friends with each other and when my chick would call he would answer my grandmas phone..i was 17 at the time 
laugh.gif
 and he would talk to my girl and tell her that i wasnt around n whatnot..one day i was at the workout room he was there then he left cuz i guess he felt uncomfortable since i was goin HAM..well my dumb self forgot my water...so i leave and im damn near passing out on the way to my grandmas, its hot outside..this is arizona in july..so i finally make it in drink water and im all outta breath and out of it..so i take a nap.

while i was sleeping my girl calls and my cuzzin tells her that i passed out and the ambulance had to take me and this and that..just trying to make me look lame, he was a really jealous dude,hes one of those really scrawny lanky dudes but he is also a mommas boy and gets SUPER attached to girls..

so. later i return to AZ im 21 and i tell my cuzzin to not even tell those girls im in town..what does he do? so they show up and are older and aiight looking..me and the girl that was my chick back then got a hotel room..she paid.

so after her and i hung out for a week or so i didnt hear from her, turns out she had a boyfriend, she wrote a note to her friend in class that i was back in town and she had slept with me, well her boyfriend found it in the car..

so then my cuzzins girl calls me and tells me so then im like oh aiight w/e..and then she starts telling me how she aint feeling my cuzzin anymore 
grin.gif

im like ok thats nice..and i tell her i gotta go.

my cuzzin then invites me to go hang out with him and his friends so we go, all his homies get along with me and my cuzzin is just like ohh i gotta go home, oh he also brought his girl and her fat friend..so then he starts to get ready and then he says do you just wanna stay the night here and i get you in the morning, and i think he thought i was gonna go home with him and i said aiight and i stayed, so then he says to his girl aiight lets go..and she says that she will just go home later blah blah..he didnt like that at all and leaves pissed..

me and his friends were rapping 
mean.gif
 and i was beatboxing 
laugh.gif
, and then his girl tells me she wants to tell me something and i tell her ok, then she says lets go outside, and i say you can tell me in here, then she she pulls me outside..
tired.gif
 she knows im really messed up at this point and shes telling me to kiss her, and i say naww..then she says it again..and i say i cant kiss you but you can kiss me 
pimp.gif

so yeah one thing led to another, before you tell me im wrong for doing this with my cuzzins girl understand that they werent even together but my cuzzin just assumed since they used to be an item when they were younger errthing would be aiight,also forgot to mention this, he brought her over one night while i was sleeping, and he says hey wake up and his girl is laying next to me butt *** naked and he tells me to touch her boobs..im like hell naw let me sleep dude..then he grabs my arm and puts em on them..im sure he was trying to see if i would do something with em..i aint with that tho..

but yeah their thing was really messed up, anyway we bang. the next day in the morning the girl picks me up from the friends house takes me to the fair and my cuzzin gets pissed she didnt bring me home..so then i get home and he asks me if he would rather me just get a ride back to cali instead of getting on the bus so i say aiight, so then hes on the phone with the chick and she says that she wants to say buy, she comes by and my cuzzin tries to look in her phone and he ends up breaking it with his hands and all hell breaks loose, she says she will be back with some goons so we take off...

a couple months later, they come to visit me in cali and they tell me shes pregnant 
eek.gif

i didnt really think anything of it till she tells me when we are alone that it might be mine 
tired.gif

a couple months pass and his mom leaves a voicemail telling my mom congrats on being a grandmother..then he calls and asks me what happened, i deny it..

baby is born aunt tells grandma look its his look at the babys EARS..she has his ears..
laugh.gif
, well it turned out, that besides me there were ummm maybe 3 other dudes that hit that..

Last edited:
You need new friends. But seriously this not thread worthy. Tan my friend

Well you did say he wasn't a friend...just an associate, you can't expect much from someone you don't even consider your own friend
This.

If this was one of your close friends then it should have been a problem.

I'd try to go the trip just to urk him and potential yambs. 

Normally i like your extended reach rants wise....sub par on this one though...

I just bring it up not to humble brag that one girl likes me....more for the fact that i have "friends" actually going out of their way to tell people to not invite me places because of their insecurities. I wanted to know if anyone has friends like this or has had experiences like this.

It ain't that serious just thought at 25 years of age people were past these shenanigans but I'm apparently mistaken.

therein lies the problems. you pointed it out yourself. these arent your friends. real friends dont feel threatened by each other. hell, one of my boys just got that way with the ladies and will pull 5x as much as the rest of us. aint no one feeling threatened. we give dude props for doing his thing.

its just a shame that you dont have a crew of friends that you can really rely on. at 25 its kinda hard to make those lifelong bonds with people.

I have a boy like this and he's also the greatest wingman I know. Crucial member of the clique

He playing his cards right to me :lol: he outsmarted you, cut out the whole alpha male role and just flat out took you out the equation, I ain't eem mad at him, you keep thinking we live in a world where "here me strong, me alpha, me take your girl, grr" while homie beats you with the brain. Now he has no one to compete with :lol:
all of this...

homey claiming alpha while his chick doing the mattress mamba w/ the homey...

Last edited:
Glad me and my real friends don't go through that. We all different though so we never attract the same types.

This. My main cpl dudes r all so dif we all bag dif types so its cool. Diversity for the W

This.

And out of my close friends I'm the only light skin brother so we usually attract different chicks anyway. I can't even remember the last time we "competed" over a chick

He playing his cards right to me :lol: he outsmarted you, cut out the whole alpha male role and just flat out took you out the equation, I ain't eem mad at him, you keep thinking we live in a world where "here me strong, me alpha, me take your girl, grr" while homie beats you with the brain. Now he has no one to compete with :lol:

Who's really the alpha here???

This.
And out of my close friends I'm the only light skin brother so we usually attract different chicks anyway. I can't even remember the last time we "competed" over a chick

this is high school ish

i had a boy who competed with me. its 1 1 right now but that was back in high school

Is the c*ck block dude the only one who can invite you on the trip, or what? Just talk to the girl when she gets back and ask her out. From the sound of it, that dude is gonna get nowhere with her anyway.

Nah, that happens from about 12-13, all the way to the old folks home bro- selfishness
& what blakep said. But, it aint no fun unless we all get some- thats the mentality its supposed to be with the boys (not when your boys are simps though)

I don't know about you fambs but I have fun regardless of any of my boys getting it.

This yambs thing ain't a team sport,

laugh.gif
such a misuse of the word alpha. blah blah blah i didnt get invited on a trip because my friend likes a girl that like me must be because im alpha.

Nah, that happens from about 12-13, all the way to the old folks home bro- selfishness
& what blakep said. But, it aint no fun unless we all get some- thats the mentality its supposed to be with the boys (not when your boys are simps though)

I don't know about you fambs but I have fun regardless of any of my boys getting it.

This yambs thing ain't a team sport,

Yes it is. It's called Team Fencing

Normally i like your extended reach rants wise....sub par on this one though...

I just bring it up not to humble brag that one girl likes me....more for the fact that i have "friends" actually going out of their way to tell people to not invite me places because of their insecurities. I wanted to know if anyone has friends like this or has had experiences like this.

It ain't that serious just thought at 25 years of age people were past these shenanigans but I'm apparently mistaken.

Has been happening a lot recently for me. I just laugh and keep it moving. Guy I knew got friendzoned by girl he was crushing on, I got
introduced to her and she was feeling me, and now he tries to invite her to places, even tried to invite her to a party when she was kicking
it with me, without inviting me. :x

simps will be simps. :smh:

At this point in your life it doesn't matter bro. At your age you got to just accept your in the minority. I was talking to some of my co workers and tbey telling me how they aint been laid yet. 12 months of no yambs. I feel lucky to not have a problem with chicks

in my crew we all attract the same chicks......and compete for the same chicks....but we dont give a damn....the best man wins....

and we all eat at the end of the day...

Back
Top Bottom