NT Alpha Problems...."Oh I think he is busy"

in my crew we all attract the same chicks......and compete for the same chicks....but we dont give a damn....the best man wins....
and we all eat at the end of the day...
Slim chop and screw tar baby by sade please.

oh yea supreme god alpha omega king reporting in

Females choose, sometimes they choose you sometimes they choose the homie. Don't think it has anything to do with being alpha, just vibes man. Some vibes connect some don't. Your boy is a sucker tho, real dudes always respect the chicks choice and move on. It doesn't mean anything king, youre looking to deep into it. The way you were so flamboyant with patting your own back I figured you were gonna tell us about how you came through in the 458 spider and when everybody was discussing who is gonna ride with who to the club all the ladies was like, "i wanna ride with jking he's the truth" and they flipped coins and drew straws and what have you and your boys was just in the background like, "well we got space in the Hyundai if ya'll wanna roll...... its one of the new joints with.the reclining seats that looks like a benz....." and the chicks were just ignoring them talking about how they might just pile up in the rari. Then yall got to the club and you were giving champagne showers and they were drinking lemon drops but no you talking about ya'll went out and a girl your boy likes liked you and he was kind of hurt so he didn't invite to take a trip with them so now you hurt because you feel left out......... King that's not alpha, that's alfalfa.

:rofl: :rofl: all my laughs are :rofl:

Son talking about he is alpha worried about people not inviting him to chill and not being able to make new friends. Alpha would've been smashed that broad already.

Come back in here once you juggled 4 girls in the same club at the same night.

No that was not me but I have witnessed it.

i got told to my face one day "naw yo we can't be inviting you to our chill out spots cuz you too fly and aint too many chicks around

for us b"

it was da weirdest feeling of "damn ya salty" and "ha, im smashin on all ya ******" at da same time smh lol.
Don't know that feel. :\

Bookmarked and will respond later but OP stating he is "ALPHA" and from the responses people saying otherwise :nerd:

Last edited:
*Log off*
*Hit up your friend*
*Tell him how you feel*
grin.gif
 You make us Alphas look slow and stubborn

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]I feel your pain breh I kicked out my party crew ninjas stop inviting me to the club because I be getting all the females. [/font]

Last edited:
if you want to smash, and he wants to wife.......but your still concerned about him blocking....sounds like ur the douche 

I exited a circle of dudes i used to kick it with for a similar reason. They want to be the big fish in the small pond.

If the chick falls for that, she either likes being fooled, or wasn't meant for you.

But at the same time, so many relationships are based off of lies nowadays, seems like it's normal to misrepresent to get the opposite sex.

It's a desperate economy out there and I never been to fond of playing games.

Guess that's why I'm Hans Solo at the moment.

Sometimes it bothers me how easily I can drop people...
I signed in just to rep you...This is how i've been feeling about relations for a lil bit now. I just bone and quit em. Tis a fake world we living in and aint no changing that for now

Back
Top Bottom