NT are we getting old?

Been on NT 5 years man...never thought I would still be here after all this time either. Logged in religiously on the comp at my parents house and now I have my own place and browse NT mainly from my phone. I'm 22 so I feel I'm in the middle to upper aged people on this board so its funny to think I'm arguing or debating with some 15 or 16 year olds lol

Been on NT 5 years man...never thought I would still be here after all this time either. Logged in religiously on the comp at my parents house and now I have my own place and browse NT mainly from my phone. I'm 22 so I feel I'm in the middle to upper aged people on this board so its funny to think I'm arguing or debating with some 15 or 16 year olds lol

I miss when ALL of NT felt so open and real. Now it's just screen names and memes. It used to be real people and real threads...

true. i miss nt with no memes and no try hards posting junk.
the ogs were
roll.gif
 and pretty damn witty.
the new generation is not as funny
ohwell.gif
 alot of em rely on memes n junk.

been here since 04

I miss when ALL of NT felt so open and real. Now it's just screen names and memes. It used to be real people and real threads...

true. i miss nt with no memes and no try hards posting junk.
the ogs were
roll.gif
 and pretty damn witty.
the new generation is not as funny
ohwell.gif
 alot of em rely on memes n junk.

been here since 04

On here since.03 lurking since.early.02...just to think I was actually in ba when I started coming here..used to memorize RDs cuz dial up connections sucked lol...but yeah it makes me feel old to think that I'm probably an elder statesman here....funny to think that we were at one time the future of this world...and were still here on NT......FAIL!!!!!8 years in finally got 200 posts

On here since.03 lurking since.early.02...just to think I was actually in ba when I started coming here..used to memorize RDs cuz dial up connections sucked lol...but yeah it makes me feel old to think that I'm probably an elder statesman here....funny to think that we were at one time the future of this world...and were still here on NT......FAIL!!!!!8 years in finally got 200 posts

and_1_tai_chi_red_white.jpg

came across this website when i searched for these on google back when they first came out. i am now 23.

*depression*

and_1_tai_chi_red_white.jpg

came across this website when i searched for these on google back when they first came out. i am now 23.

*depression*

found out about this site from slam/kickz and started lurking in '00, right before the Space Jams dropped
smokin.gif

found out about this site from slam/kickz and started lurking in '00, right before the Space Jams dropped
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom