NT come get your man's right now...

How do you feel gay from YT comments though? Like I could understand having your confidence shaken from all the hate. But feeling gay? Interesting. Maybe that explains the zest?

can someone explain to me how these youtube celebs finesse? is it all strictly ad revenue? 

Lmaoo what does feeling gay even feel like? Son found himself bored on a Tuesday evening and wondered what that erect d vibe be like? That bati boi mad funny actin

What I don't get is some of us don't like Fousey cause he makes fake prank videos
but there's a high probability that your favorite rapper is completely fake.
His entire persona, everything he raps about, and his whole history are made up and dudes will ride to the death for them.

But someone from the same community as us gets shade. I don't get that one.
At least he kept it real about most of the videos on YT being fake, including his.

What I don't get is some of us don't like Fousey cause he makes fake prank videos
but there's a high probability that your favorite rapper is completely fake.
His entire persona, everything he raps about, and his whole history are made up and dudes will ride to the death for them.

But someone from the same community as us gets shade. I don't get that one.
At least he kept it real about most of the videos on YT being fake, including his.

you can't speak for me bro. i barely even listen to rap anymore

Right. Me neither.
But when I did listen i had no problem with the lies being told on wax.
Did you?

His chick is straight 
nerd.gif

https://www.instagram.com/sahlt_/

Tbh this dude has plenty of hilarious videos. A lot of salty cats on NT

Right. Me neither.
But when I did listen i had no problem with the lies being told on wax.
Did you?
We probably listen to rap for different reasons.

Its music with a message.

I dig Nas' music. I aint getting in to arguments about tecs on dressers.

On the flip, I haven't watched a lot of this guys vids but what I have seen due to NT makes me think he's a cornball.

Besides plenty of ppl "from" this community get roasted all the time.

Last edited:
I know they do. Tha's what I dont get.
Amongst each other I say let the roasting commence but outside of NT im not gonna bad talk nobody from here.
Even if I hate your posts.

I dunno. I guess I treat it like, I can talk **** about my brother/sister but soon as someone else not related does it, I have a problem.
And what goes on in this house stays in this house type of thing.

But that's just me. i got love for ALL of NT :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom