NT Confessions Thread......vol 2009 will bring better luck

-Slacked off my sophmore and junior year in high school, grades went down the drain a little. Still got a 3.2 gpa probably won't get accepted to Tennessee.

-I only applied to one college hoping that I'll get in. Even though I told everyone I applied to more.

-Probably will say forget college if I don't get accepted (I know stupid but I'm lazy.)

-If I don't go to college I would have wasted the last two years of my life interning at a engineering firm (lots of experience though)

-Missed my sophmore and junior seasons of football to work. Came back my senior year three games into the season and still got loads of PT and started 3 of the7 games I played in. No telling where I would be if I played all four years.

-I feel like the only person who cares about me (my grandma) is about to pass.

-My first love recently came back into my life and we got to talking and I told her I use to love her (didn't ever tell her before) Then I told her wewould never be together and I only told her because I knew she was going to tell me so I knew I would feel better if I said it first.

-About 2 weeks ago I told a girl I love you for the first time I had never done that before then a few days later she tells me she can't be dealing with meand that she has been trying to get serious with some one else. That was one of the worst feelings I had ever had.

I could go on forever but ....... you know.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

- I like to name my electronic devices.
My iPod's name is Vincent and my new pair of headsets I call Charles, but you can call them Chuck.
smile.gif
- I bought Chuck on Saturday before mother told me about Stuart. Now I feel bad because I didn't even have him for that long and I'malready taking him back/upgrading.
frown.gif
They're both in my room rightnow.
ohwell.gif
::awkward::
- I can't wait for Steven to get here.
happy.gif

- I dont care as much about my grades as i should because school is free. UMD btw. - I watch the same old shows and nothing new that comes out. - I buy moviesand dont watch em for the longest. Just watched IronMan and got it on RD. - I wish i could throw my cat off my porch and into walls and it wont get hurt. morelater.

- I feel as thought my older brother is destined to fail one day, almost to the point that when I get older, i'm going to always have to help him out ofavoidable situations ( I don't wish it but im getting that vibe from him)

- I'm starting to feel wrong for asking my parents for things, I mean yeah it's my childhood and the economic crisis doesn't affect them that much(thanks God) but what do they expect me to do? i'm not exactly a working kid
ohwell.gif

- My 30 year old cousin is a JERK!! i worked for him this summer and he's the most racist, stupid, incompetent human being I've ever seen!! He says imsuch a good kid, but i don't care i want to tell him how much of a idiot he is.

- there are kids in my HS who have jordans for DAYS! im no jealous person nor a hater, but im not perfect. sometimes i wish i could just spend my money likethey do.

- days go on, and i realize I care less and less about the games girls and my some of my friends play

- I'm very lazy, i got a 84.8 my first quarter of junior year and i know i could get a 90 but im too lazy.

- I feel like one day i'll be fairly sucessful, but i won't have anybody to share life with.

-Going back on academic probation in college...I'm sure of it smh..
-This vacation isn't as fun as I would've thought.
-Haven't had a drop of alcohol in over a week, and its killing me, I think I may seriously become an alcoholic.
-Kinda happy about probation because it means I can pick up more hours at work and buy my DJ and exercise equipment.
-Not sure about pulling the trigger on trying to wife this girl because of distance/hectic schedules and other things.

I like someone, but he is so far away and I dont do distance
* I feel more alone now than ever
* I don't know what I want in anything
* I am considering picking up everything and moving away
* The boy I love is still in love with his ex #@*?!!!!!

Originally Posted by BigSean

Hmmmm

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Hmmmm

roll.gif

i juss came 4rm reading another thread.n look at wat i find here

I slacked off in my first Semester of High school.
I did all of my work,but didn't really study.
Still came out with a 3.00 though.
I still like my Ex, even though we havent been together for almost a year.
I secretly still like my bestfriend, who I havent seen since I moved.
I think she is one of the Nicest, Cutest, and outgoing chicks I have ever met.
I still watch Power Rangers.
I hate Gays.

Originally Posted by Hugo

Hmmmm

roll.gif

these 2 are something else
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by Hugo

Hmmmm

roll.gif

these 2 are something else
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

-i was simpin hard on this one chick i took to long to get at for a couple months, (she was feelin me too)

-to make matters worst, when i finally decide to get over here, she ends up being in the most important class i have this semester.

-i tried brushin her off..but started to remember why i was feelin her in the first place.

-never puttin the P on the pedestal again

-learned a lot from her, wish i knew what i know now before i met her; maybe then, it would've meant to be.

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

-i was simpin hard on this one chick i took to long to get at for a couple months, (she was feelin me too)

-to make matters worst, when i finally decide to get over here, she ends up being in the most important class i have this semester.

-i tried brushin her off..but started to remember why i was feelin her in the first place.

-never puttin the P on the pedestal again

-learned a lot from her, wish i knew what i know now before i met her; maybe then, it would've meant to be.
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
I feel you man.

- my male best friend is seriously starting to flirt with me & i don't know how to tell him to stop in a nice way. my boyfriend tells me to just lethim do his flirting because my bestfriend's a lonely dude
laugh.gif

- i have a class with the cutest freshman ever and i feel like a pedophile everytime i talk about him.
- i think one of the teachers at my school are
pimp.gif

- my boyfriend & i have been together for more than a year already and his parents STILL don't know about us.

Originally Posted by bluexsneakerhead

- my male best friend is seriously starting to flirt with me & i don't know how to tell him to stop in a nice way. my boyfriend tells me to just let him do his flirting because my bestfriend's a lonely dude
laugh.gif

- i have a class with the cutest freshman ever and i feel like a pedophile everytime i talk about him.
pimp.gif

- my boyfriend & i have been together for more than a year already and his parents STILL don't know about us.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by bluexsneakerhead

- my male best friend is seriously starting to flirt with me & i don't know how to tell him to stop in a nice way. my boyfriend tells me to just let him do his flirting because my bestfriend's a lonely dude
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Playa plays his cards right

-I smoke ridiculously too much. Like 2 blunts on days I work and like 5 on my days off.
-I hate my job.
-My friends leech off of me and to an extent I allow it.
-I have a girl but sometime wish I didn't. Feel stuck though, don't want to hurt her.

- I don't think I've ever been in love before.
- I broke a promise even though I don't make them (I blazed it even though my brother found out)
- My dad is proud that I finally had my first job interview, I might not get the job though (on campus)
- I almost got friendzoned, but I'm still trying to get at her even though she confessed her situation already.
- I'm going to the movies with a friend(female) this saturday and I already know what's gonna happen, but I'm not stopping it, even though I toldmyself I'd change into a better man.
- I'm considering joining a fraternity because I just can't click with most of these people in college. I have a lot of friends here but none are likeme.

Back
Top Bottom