NT, convince me "cutting the cord" is a good idea

I really wish Hulu TV and YouTube TV would be available on Android TV.

Also wish Terrarium TV would allow a more consistent download option. Tired of downloading just to find out later that the file can't be played

Stepping back to Sling TV. Wish the packages weren't as expensive or included more channels for $10

I was thinking about sling but it wouldn't be that much cheaper than what I already pay for fios cable. Plus I think only 3-4 max can use the app at the same time which sucks if my family all wanna watch something.

Stepping back to Sling TV. Wish the packages weren't as expensive or included more channels for $10

Sling has all I need personally. Comedy Central, Vice, and occasional other programs from the $20 package. For my mom, and when her guest come around, she may get the $40 package.

Sling has all I need personally. Comedy Central, Vice, and occasional other programs from the $20 package. For my mom, and when her guest come around, she may get the $40 package.
I can deal with the basic channels but I got kids and my wife watches those lovely reality shows so I gotta pony up for at least 2 more packages in addition to the sport one.

Who was the one finessin' them with the switchin' of packages? I need to get the timeline down

I cut the cord while still having access to DirectTV by using my parents account

I am subscribed to Netflix and Amazon Video.

sling basic + sports package is awesome:

- tnt, espn1-3, amc, vice, etc
- then u have nbatv, nfl redzone and all fsports channels
all for $25 a/month?! DAMN.

Damn. Mom said her slingtv is freezing. Had no problems with my account . And I just got a new, faster modem today.

Can't tell you off the top of my head but it's the highest afford by Specrum...well actually 2nd highest. I think it's like 80/

Can't tell you off the top of my head but it's the highest afford by Specrum...well actually 2nd highest. I think it's like 80/

Yeah it's probably not that then. I'm not too familiar with Sling TV. Was just thinking internet speed might've played apart

Sup fellas I'm a big sports head here and have yet to find a live streaming subscription service that streams live NFL games the way MLB.TV and NBA League pass does.

They have a service that gives you all the replays of every game of the season but like I said looking for *live streaming. A lot of live TV services have popped up the past couple of years that stream FOX and NBC which the majority of games are on - so I was wondering to those who are experienced with this stuff which one would best cater to my needs?

Been wanting to switch over to the direct tv streaming service but not liking how only 2-3 people at a time can use it. Other streaming services limit the amount of users at the same time as well.

Bought a fire stick last week but haven't put anything yet since fios likes stopping my internet service and sending me warning messages.

Free Roku deal
Screenshot_20170908-201305.png

Been wanting to switch over to the direct tv streaming service but not liking how only 2-3 people at a time can use it. Other streaming services limit the amount of users at the same time as well.

Bought a fire stick last week but haven't put anything yet since fios likes stopping my internet service and sending me warning messages.

I just may have to switch to that. I'm paying 30 for sling. The fact that 2 users can use it is weak as he'll tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom