NT, Do you eat right? Vol. I dont

NT, i just want to see how many people do not eat right. I find myself eating fast food a lot. I have almost NO time in between school and work, so i alwaysfind myself stopping by a Wendy's or Taco Bell. And then after work i end up going to to another fast food place because my parents are not home and i dontknow how to cook, or what to buy at a grocery store.
Well after thinking about it, i decided that i will no longer eat fast food. Since i do not have time to get a good meal after school, i will still buy food,but Subway and other places like this. And i will force myself to not buy fast food anymore. I do not like chips and cookies and all that, but i might get someSkittles every now and then. lol.

But anyway, how much fast food do you eat?

i eat fast food bout 5 times a week...my mom rarely cooks..so im forced to eat at the chicken spot or the chinese restaurant...

i had 2 large fries and 2 double cheeseburgers from mcdonalds earlier

but luckily i have a high metabolism and im skinny as *!!#

^you might be skinny but it wont prevent you from getting diabetes or high blood pressure/cholesterol...

i shoudlnt be talking, i dont eat that healthy either but good thing i'm grimey so i rather eat at home than waste money on junk food haha

50% of the time, i eat right all the time. i usually can do a good job for breakfast and lunch, and i dont snack too bad....but late night eats and drinkinghurt me. the occasional pizza (once a week) kills me as well....but i love pizza

i dont eat that healthy but i try watch my diet some. mom doesnt cook every day but the only fastfood i eat is subway or the spicy chicken sandwich atwendy's i absolutely hate mcdonaldss and most fastfood burgers in general. i also eat a salad every day and mostly only drink tea and water.

for about a year now ive been eating right..havent had fast food in a year and havent drunk any soda

Originally Posted by Ghost703

i dont eat that healthy but i try watch my diet some. mom doesnt cook every day but the only fastfood i eat is subway or the spicy chicken sandwich at wendy's i absolutely hate mcdonaldss and most fastfood burgers in general. i also eat a salad every day and mostly only drink tea and water.

pretty much the same. im not eating the healthiest stuff but i def watch what I eat and how many times I eat a day. I only consume soda with certain mealsso i find myself having no more then 2 or 3 a week. i have a new found appreciation for chicken ceaser salads.

I used to eat pretty healthy back when I would work out every day and take good care of my body. I'm trying to gain like 15 pounds right now though, and Idon't really care too much about being muscular anymore, so I'm just eating whatever.

i eat a hell of a lot of fast food since my moms really busy with work and so is my dad. so i just grab something cause after a hard day at class plus work,its hard to cook lol.

i THINK i have a high motabalism tho since i never gained or lost weighter no matter how much i eat. i really eat alot tho lol.

i ate like 7 peice of KFC chicken plus fries and mashed potatos and drank a soda last night. $#%+ was good.

One of my resolutions for '08 was to not eat fast food any more so I haven't. I now go grocery shopping with the folks and we make a menu for the week.

I eat alot of junk food,I really don't eat healthy anyways...But I have a high metabolism,so I don't gain any weight

no, yesterday i ate the 5 for 7 from arbys for lunch. i was so full i never ate dinner... so that was all i ate yesterday.

not at all. once i get some food i just eat and eat. i work out a lot so i dont gain much weight but i still eat waaaaaaay too much

Lets see.. Today I had Pop tarts for breakfast with apple juice.. Pizza for lunch with Pepsi.. No Dinner and I just drank a ginger Ale.. I can possibly say noI do nott eat right at all..

I actually am pretty lucky and just happen to eat really well by accident consistently. It helps after a while though honestly...

nah...I eat a lot of junk food and I can't help it....I do have a high metabolism though....so Im not overweight

Back
Top Bottom