Nt, do you get upset at racial remarks used in online gaming?

It' kinda upsetting that when they feel unseen this is what they release. As if this is how they truly feel deep with in, I'm not talking about the dudes who will say it to their pals just not around you. But the people that don't even know that this is a true feeling in them and think their just messing around with people. There's a reason in our actions and basic instinct. Some of these dudes are probably loving and even have love for the people their speaking on but deep down have a animosity that goes beyond conscious. Pretty upsetting to think about.

It' kinda upsetting that when they feel unseen this is what they release. As if this is how they truly feel deep with in, I'm not talking about the dudes who will say it to their pals just not around you. But the people that don't even know that this is a true feeling in them and think their just messing around with people. There's a reason in our actions and basic instinct. Some of these dudes are probably loving and even have love for the people their speaking on but deep down have a animosity that goes beyond conscious. Pretty upsetting to think about.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Them white boys on xbox live be goin' in

Yeah they do
laugh.gif
especially after we do work against them on mw2
Oh sweet irony
laugh.gif

me and my dudes go in on cod speaking ebonics when were not black, we get called the n-word and go in
pimp.gif

me and my dudes go in on cod speaking ebonics when were not black, we get called the n-word and go in
pimp.gif

Dudes on MW2 go in all the time. It doesn't matter if it's 8am or 10:30pm. They stay with the racism. It's pretty pathetic.

But since I play xbox I'm an over weight, ugly girl that can't get a guy. I deal with the same problem pretty much.

It's pretty funny though.

Dudes on MW2 go in all the time. It doesn't matter if it's 8am or 10:30pm. They stay with the racism. It's pretty pathetic.

But since I play xbox I'm an over weight, ugly girl that can't get a guy. I deal with the same problem pretty much.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

laugh.gif
 , girls get it the worst in online gaming. I'm sure they constantly say sexist remarks to you as well. I know some of my friends say F up things to girls, but  a lot of the times you cant distinguish between a girls voice and a 12 y/o kid online. 

You going back and forth with these little dudes is always hilarious
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 , girls get it the worst in online gaming. I'm sure they constantly say sexist remarks to you as well. I know some of my friends say F up things to girls, but  a lot of the times you cant distinguish between a girls voice and a 12 y/o kid online. 

You going back and forth with these little dudes is always hilarious
laugh.gif

my boy has gone in on chinese, vietnamese, german, british, indian, mexican, filipino, and black dudes 
laugh.gif
as soon as he sees some user name with xxpinoyballa510xx or something he just goes on a verbal rampage, only to get his @#$ kicked. @#$% is funny as hell though 
laugh.gif

maybe its just me and my boys, but we make racist jokes 24/7 about EVERYONE. at the end of the day its just jokes and we don't mean anything by it. according to my mexican friend portugal is short for poor as @#$%
mad.gif
laugh.gif

my boy has gone in on chinese, vietnamese, german, british, indian, mexican, filipino, and black dudes 
laugh.gif
as soon as he sees some user name with xxpinoyballa510xx or something he just goes on a verbal rampage, only to get his @#$ kicked. @#$% is funny as hell though 
laugh.gif

maybe its just me and my boys, but we make racist jokes 24/7 about EVERYONE. at the end of the day its just jokes and we don't mean anything by it. according to my mexican friend portugal is short for poor as @#$%
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Them white boys on xbox live be goin' in

It's everyone
laugh.gif

Even the people taking the shots laugh, So I'm not trippin'.

Back
Top Bottom