NT Do You Kick It With Your Coworkers Outside Of Work??

Title.

Got invited to a bar with coworkers.
Im really not tryna be all buddy buddy with coworkers.
But I rain checked multiple times, so I feel I have to pop up this time.

Share stories.

Last edited:
went to a Yankee game with one several years ago. It ain't all bad, depends on the person and if what they want to do interests you.

Haven't done it in two years, and I told myself I'd avoid doing so as much as possible.

Only went out the last time because of my assistant going to one of our coworkers birthday party. Never would have gone otherwise. It was worth it though. 
smile.gif

pimp.gif

I got really cool with 2 of my co workers. We kick it at least once a week and been on numerous trips.

I guess i see them more as friends now than Co workers lol.

Title.

Got invited to a bar with coworkers.
Im really not tryna be all buddy buddy with coworkers.
But I rain checked multiple times, so I feel I have to pop up this time.

Share stories.

I forever rain check..I live further than most of the ppl here..so I use that most the time

If u ain't really trying to be buddy buddy..don't go

A lot of my coworkers are mad annoying

We do happy hour all the time. We got this one lady at work who has a stick up her *** but outside of work she's trill as hell. Throws the best parties.

yeah i do but not consistently. we have different cliques in our department and i hang out with a lot of them...

we'll go out for drinks and/or dinner occasionally

some company is better than others obviously but if it's boring i just dip out. 

but i like most of my coworkers...the only thing i hate is some of them take work everywhere and will talk about work constantly.

i avoid those types

Last edited:
I've been to music festivals in other states where my coworkers were also going and I end up meeting up with them..but they were ppl that I was cool with

Just gotta know who you can and can't trust which might take a year or two to figure out. I hang out with coworkers from past and present.

I went out with co workers from every job i've had. You literally see your co workers more than your family at one point or another... they become family. some came to my wedding (previous and current job), went on trips, hang together on holidays, etc.

Nothing wrong with it in my eyes.

I went out with co workers from every job i've had. You literally see your co workers more than your family at one point or another... they become family. some came to my wedding (previous and current job), went on trips, hang together on holidays, etc.

Nothing wrong with it in my eyes.

This, especially if you're young and so are they. Get out your zone.

Back
Top Bottom