NT Do You Kick It With Your Coworkers Outside Of Work??

I still hang out with people I used to cook with 5 jobs ago.

Current job not so much. I'd kick it with my boss but we're just super busy. The other dude I work with I'd probably never chill with unless we were shooting together or something just because he's like 60 and have nothing in common.

Meaning what? :lol:
30??? Bruh I'm 39 and currently smashing a 30 year old and had a 25 year old side piece. Had... You should be good to pull a 21 year old if your game is tight. Stop limiting yourself.

30 meaning I got a child and a great girl. Plus I can't deal with young dumb chicks anymore. After a certain age your patience with uninformed people weighs heavy. Ya feel me.

My job makes it mandatory. I tried to stay and work through the party and they were like nope, come outside. :lol: You literally have to go or take leave. I still work for the same place but they moved me to another office, co workers there are younger for one and we vibe a bit better but I still don't really chill with them outside of work though I have been invited to a few happy hours. I don't drink and don't have time anyways. We're having a non forced BBQ this weekend at the manmade beach though I'll be in the building

My old job I didnt hang out with my coworkers for 2 years. In year 3 I decided to hang out with them.. Had a pretty good time. Now they became good friends and I still hang out with them even though I got my new job. Now at my new job, I am there for 8 hours and leave, it may be b/c I just started few months ago and I am still feeling them out.

I'm the trpy of dude, I have to feel you out first. If I think something isnt right with you, I'm not hanging out with you.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
my boy got me my first engineering job out of college. almost all the engineers and interior design was 30 or younger. needless to say, the people were fun, and a lot of us turnt up afterwards. but to find a place of work where most, if not all, of the staff are young as hell is rare in my field.

i think approaching any job as "there to work, not to make friends" is a good mindset. but if it happens where you get cool with some coworkers after some time i mean, i don't see the big deal. close friend said there are always snakes in the grass so i try to be weary of that. but i personally don't believe you should be miserable where you work...i think liking who u work is part of what makes a great job great. however i can appreciate that its not always the case.

idk about smashing coworkers never had to be about that life. and i avoid office politics. or badmouthing anyone. just keep it moving. i think general rule can be applied to any job, but if u scope out the scene first, you'll find that some jobs are more relaxed and chill socially speaking, than others.

o yea i avoid politics (tho these days, its harder to find a trump stan than someone who thinks he's crazy. Especially in my age group).

Last edited:
@Brolic Scholar  were the females you layed up with superior to you or similar levels?

contemplating shooting my shot with a superior. Cool asian with a petite body and we flirt heavy. Was gonna invite her to budland LA this weekend to test the water.  

@Brolic Scholar
 were the females you layed up with superior to you or similar levels?

contemplating shooting my shot with a superior. Cool asian with a petite body and we flirt heavy. Was gonna invite her to budland LA this weekend to test the water.  

I smashed a superior at another job. It became weird though because she was making it obvious at work and she had a "rules don't apply to her" attitude.

Also have mingled with the ones on my level in the past.

Those are the ones that **** it up, the obvious ones you never intended to make so. Had one tell everybody at a Christmas party we we're about to hang out in the most obnoxious way. It was supposed to be low-key since we'd both be out of town visiting family in the same city. Never happened.

my coworkers are cool, but i dont want to spend time with them outside of work...

we are in a small war room-type set up with one immediately next to and across from me so 8 hours with them is enough...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom