NT Do You Kick It With Your Coworkers Outside Of Work??

Because i work graveyard shift at my new job, noone wants to drink at 7am lol
At my old job though i always rain checked and the invites stopped lol. But then ppl starting talking like "oh he thinks hes too good for us"

Bruh, im just not a social person

some of my best friends are my old co-workers.

my current job? nah...im da young guy & they're a lil too stodgy for me.

I'm guessing it's different for people in the medical field and those who work in hospitals. A lot of my friends are nurses and they become very close friends with their co-workers. They party all the time and go on vacations together. I've hung out with them at bars and stripclubs and those fools go crazy.

I barely talk to co-workers let alone hang out with them :lol:

I just wanna put my hours in and go tf home

Last edited:
Hell f_ nah. I don't even like fraternizing with them AT work :lol: :lol:

This. Before the most recent set of hires, I was the youngest on my team by more than 10 years. One of them is still openly supporting Trump. I'm not hanging out with these Ns.

Last edited:
Only two.  One is a kid I knew from high school and the other is a girl I diddle with occasionally. Everyone else is only tolerable in small doses.

One thing I've noticed though: working in healthcare, it's much easier to make friends on the second shift.  You're off schedule with the majority of the workforce, so you're not available when most other people are, and the hours make it easy to make plans to hit up a bar straight after work.  

Last edited:
I smashed a few and laid up with them afterwards. Two still love me too. They'd do anything if I was in a bind. But the dude's, not really.

Disclaimer: don't try this at home. You'll lose your job.

Last edited:
I smashed a few and laid up with them afterwards. Two still love me too. They'd do anything if I was in a bind. But the dude's, not really.

Disclaimer: don't try this at home. You'll lose your job.
I'm waaaay too cautious to live that life. More power to you for keeping that flame under control.

Don't see anything wrong with it honestly. But if you're a supervisor, be careful. Make sure you can establish which ones know when it's time to separate business from friendship

I try not to but the peer pressure is so annoying. Small office (20-30 people) and they all are friends outside of work, hang out with each other. Got two married couples there too 
alien.gif
 I have no clue how they do it

Never. I like to keep my work life and personal life separate. Besides, if I'm going to be investing time into friendships its going to into the ones I currently have that I've had for years. No time for new friends.

Old job yeah on occasion. But some of these dudes be on smash like they the pastors daughter. **** is funny too me

Now nah. I work with people much more older than me. My boss does take out us for lunch on the company dime sans drinks.

Naw never. I have mad dudes i consider fam that I grew up with since little kids. Everyone I run with I've known 25 plus years. The guys that I kick it with I will die with. I could never look at a co-worker that way.

Absolutely I do. I've met some great people. I always start a job with no intention of being too friendly with anyone but I end up forging bonds with people.

I guess some people have infectious personalities like that.

I try not to, but you can only make up so many excuses not to hang out. I just like to keep my personal very private.

But if you make it a hard rule (like I tend to do) you can miss out on some real ones.

Some co-workers might be mad cool.

I go to like 1 out of every 3 happy hours, and even then, I don't drink.

Every happy hour just turns into a vent session (if bosses aren't there) or a "let's chat about the direction of the company" *** kissing session (if bosses are there). I rather just go home.

Quick story: apparently one dude got a bit too lit at a happy hour and asked another co-worker if he could kiss her (she said no):lol: Control your liquor fellas.

Last edited:
Yes, every job I've had I've chilled with coworkers after work at bar or BWW or something. Went bowling, strip club etc too 
laugh.gif

I work IT

Back
Top Bottom