NT Do You Kick It With Your Coworkers Outside Of Work??

Since I'm the youngest in management, everyone else in management doesn't go out. They work, work, work, and then drive home. No one talks sports or popular tv shows/movies.

My team that I manage does all that and I don't want to grab drinks with them after work. 

I'd feel like Michael Scott 
laugh.gif

Since I'm the youngest in management, everyone else in management doesn't go out. They work, work, work, and then drive home. No one talks sports or popular tv shows/movies.

My team that I manage does all that and I don't want to grab drinks with them after work. 

I'd feel like Michael Scott :lol:

You should manage them exactly how Michael Scott would..

I recently learned that the Office was never filmed in Scranton, PA, but in California

I recently learned that the Office was never filmed in Scranton, PA, but in California
Yeah, I think they just went to Scranton to film around the town. But the location they used is somewhere in LA. My friend sent me a picture of the building when he was working that area lol

Yeah, I think they just went to Scranton to film around the town. But the location they used is somewhere in LA. My friend sent me a picture of the building when he was working that area lol

Mind blown.gif

not anymore. i'm at the age now where all i want to do after work is hit the gym, and then come home and chill with family.

I will kick it with my black co-workers but as for the others there is just too much of a cultural gap.

At one of my previous jobs, most def, and I still kick it with them years later. My current one? No, not interested in being friends with any of them, 8 hours in enough. They corny

Last edited:
I envy those who work with young people. Like my build has a bunch of start-ups, tech companies and web based business and I be seeing these young thangs in the elevators and I'm tight becuase I never had the opportunity early On to work at a young workplace.

My numbers would be dumb high. I'm almost 30 so it's a wrap but damn i was dealt a wrong hand.

I envy those who work with young people. Like my build has a bunch of start-ups, tech companies and web based business and I be seeing these young thangs in the elevators and I'm tight becuase I never had the opportunity early On to work at a young workplace.

My numbers would be dumb high. I'm almost 30 so it's a wrap but damn i was dealt a wrong hand.
Meaning what?
laugh.gif

30??? Bruh I'm 39 and currently smashing a 30 year old and had a 25 year old side piece. Had... You should be good to pull a 21 year old if your game is tight. Stop limiting yourself.

Last edited:
After years of working with these cats, the very sight of some of them makes me want to clock out and go home. Couldn’t imagine kicking it with them on purpose.

30?!?! Lol bro trust me the young girls want you because ur 30, your mature, your classy you know more than younger dudes, you know how to talk to a woman you know how to make them feel good, the guys their age don't...I've been told all of this lol by different younger broken girls lmao

I worked at a grocery store for 5 years ended up being a manager...I had my choice at all the 18 year old yambs and I took advantage lmao

It's a wrap...na bro just wrap it up!

I'm about to be 30 and my spirit is 10 years behind tho lol

I'd feel like Michael Scott :lol:

Didn't know people actually thought it was filmed on location. I don't think any show would want to film in pennsylvania. I went snowboarding in scranton once.

I would never go to happy hour with my bosses or certain types of cats.

That politics **** is for the birds and a game I always outright refused to play.

I'm glad that there's always been good, genuine people around so I had some buffer from the shady people.

Some people legit treat work like the game of thrones, ready to cut throats to get to that iron throne.

Last edited:
In Japan it is a cultural standard to go out and drink with your co-workers bosses. I actually quite like the concept in theory because it allows everyone to air out their issues with everyone under the guise "I was drunk when I did that". So you get your frustrations out and everyone moves on. 

These days, I might do it, but I actually generally like my co-workers. Are they first choice, probably not, but If they wanted to go to a show or get dinner after work, why not. When I was younger it was simply intel gathering because I was a grimey piece of trash lol. 

I chop it up or grab a drink wit em if I see any coworkers around town but I never plan an outing with them ...try to keep my work and off work life seperate , it's easier and less stressful that way

I did smash this chick at my last job cuz the sexual tension was too much and that mass was too phat :lol: ...otherwise I don't go for the yambs at work either

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom