NT: Do you read the whole thread before you post?

How do you guys post?

Do you read the whole thread before you post or do you quote the first funny thing you see?

I find myself either quoting the first funny thing i see or something i agree with on the 1st page..or i'll read like the first 2 pages then reply...then i'll go back through the thread...but doing this..i sometimes miss out on more funny stuff and i caught a ban doing this one time...quoted a insult and dirty posted right after i quoted it..and by the time i went for the edit it was too late
laugh.gif
mad.gif

how do you post NT
nerd.gif

If the post before I post got me intrigued then i'll go back and read em. The laughs are usually worth it.

I try to speak my peace and keep it moving. people have a tendency of quoting the same thing over and over. If it's something that might have real discussion or something like the Tiger Woods thread I deal with it.

Depends on whether or not I feel that the thread has the potential to become even more entertaining then it was on page one. And how bored I am at the time.

depends on the thread

but

posting something funny then going back to see someone else posted it first and you didnt see it UN appreciation!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I usually read through entire thread, especially if its jumped a lot of pages since first saw it.
Other than that, if its a topic I'm not interested in I overlook it.

If it's a longer thread that I didn't see at first, I'll read through to see if there are any conversations or things that have been already addressed, so I know to save myself the time of bringing it up.

I'll normally read through everything, maybe if there's something I need to quote, just open it in a new browser real quick so I can come back to it.

--Depends on how long the thread is already.
--If its way too long I'll look at the first and last pages then probably make a reply.

I usually do. When people don't, it sometimes backfires hilariously.

Usually, sometimes I'm too eager to get my point across, I would just skip through and reply.

Back
Top Bottom