NT do you think dating at a state school is harder for black dudes.... ???

Originally Posted by MonStar1

son you can't get a white girl tho?

That's what I was thinking also. But then I realized OP
said DATING...

You need to forget about that OP and get as much poom poom
as you can right now. Worry about dating later.

You trolling us OP?

State schools have big student populations. The dating pool is so large.

I've dated plenty of non-black girls as a black man, don't use the race excuse.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Not really, i go to a state school and there are plenty enough women from every race to go around

its only hard to date because there are too many to choose from

LMAO this. 
I had to leave my j/o for a girl that i thought it was finally time to settle down with... When i started to make moves to settle down i noticed little things that really bothered me about home girl so i deaded that idea... tried to go back to my j/o but she deaded me. Thing that sucks was i was starting to simp for my j/o. She was 
devil.gif
 at everything. But i am in the works to start seeing this new girl. #MLIA.

I have noticed and i am taking it in total stereotype land but if you dont act like you are about that life and mean mugging everyone then its easy. If you drop the whole im hood and let your intelligence shine through then you pull girls like nothing. Just be you.

I'm more put off at the fact that you're in college and have such bad grammar and syntax errors.

As for the thread, you're wrong. You and your friends just aren't good enough to bag a girl and stay in a steady relationship and maybe yall ugly.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Exactly. It's as easy as can be. 1) find said white girl, 2) ask said white girl if she listens to ASAP rocky 3) remove moistened pantaloons
this.. Dude is bunz but gets me bunz

Lol . I guess, but be glad you're getting that education. Could be stuck in your neighborhood with easy to get dull girls

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Exactly. It's as easy as can be. 1) find said white girl, 2) ask said white girl if she listens to ASAP rocky 3) remove moistened pantaloons
this.. Dude is bunz but gets me bunz

laugh.gif
 chill...
School helps your chances dude, did you not watch the NFL Draft? Every one of em had a non black chick. Sure percentages go up if you play sports but really all you need to do is find some common ground.

Back
Top Bottom