NT, Do you wear Trues?

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif
they are Ed Hardy and Affliction or def. the tool/douche uniform....
why do people on NT keep sayin that?

cuz its true...

All the people who wear it aren't tools...but all tools wear it...

laugh.gif
they are Ed Hardy and Affliction or def. the tool/douche uniform....
why do people on NT keep sayin that?

cuz its true...

All the people who wear it aren't tools...but all tools wear it...
This may be a stupid question, but what is meaning of the of word tool? I've always seen the word, but I never knew what it meant.

^^Thanks for the definition. I think it's just plain ignorant and stereotypical when people say Ed hardy and Affliction is for tools. just because youdon't like that style of clothing doesn't mean you have to judge the people who actually like and wear those kind of clothes (like me). everybody hastheir own style of dressing. everybody is not gonna like what you like. Don't judge a book by its cover.

DR813 wrote:
^^Thanks for the definition. I think it's just plain ignorant and stereotypical when people say Ed hardy and Affliction is for tools. just because you don't like that style of clothing doesn't mean you have to judge the people who actually like and wear those kind of clothes (like me). everybody has their own style of dressing. everybody is not gonna like what you like. Don't judge a book by its cover.

you are taking this way to personal
smh.gif

I own a few pairs of Trues, as well as a few Evisu, 1 pair of 7s, 2 Gap selvedge, and a pair of luckys.

I like to mix it up. Lucky jeans are very comfortable IMO.

DR813 wrote:
^^Thanks for the definition. I think it's just plain ignorant and stereotypical when people say Ed hardy and Affliction is for tools. just because you don't like that style of clothing doesn't mean you have to judge the people who actually like and wear those kind of clothes (like me). everybody has their own style of dressing. everybody is not gonna like what you like. Don't judge a book by its cover.

smh.gif

the reason it may seem that way is because someone who posted earlier said that I was basically a tool because I said I wear Ed hardy clothing,and I just don't like someone judging me like that. especially when they don't even know me.

Originally Posted by marcgrat

I own a few pairs of Trues, as well as a few Evisu, 1 pair of 7s, 2 Gap selvedge, and a pair of luckys.

I own a pair, and they are def comfortable. Do you know if they have any raw demin?

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Originally Posted by marcgrat

I own a pair, and they are def comfortable. Do you know if they have any raw demin?
I don't think so. I just have a normal pair that retail for $88 that i got for $20 at Marshalls and they are probably the most comfortablejeans I own.

DR813 wrote:

smh.gif

What homie is saying is true. It doenst even seem like he is taking it really personal, just seems like he is speaking for himself. Thats all.

DR813 wrote:

smh.gif
the reason it may seem that way is because someone who posted earlier said that I was basically a tool because I said I wear Ed hardy clothing, and I just don't like someone judging me like that. especially when they don't even know me.

so even though pretty pretty much everyone stereotypes people that wear ed hardy and affliction are tools you still choose to wear it? I am sorry but everyonearound here that wear that garbage just does whatever else the other club rats they hang out with do with their spray tans and all that *%$. why is it thatyou wear it then to set yourself apart? is it because you want a girl to see your t-shirt and thing you are the s+*= just because you are wearing a $90 shirtthat you got on sale at tj maxx for $20? please explain

Back
Top Bottom