NT, Do you wear Trues?

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I like the way they look on dudes when done right .

Like this ...

2qiu2dl.jpg

laugh.gif
this fit doesn't even match
smh.gif
How doesn't it match ?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

DR813 wrote:
^^Thanks for the definition. I think it's just plain ignorant and stereotypical when people say Ed hardy and Affliction is for tools. just because you don't like that style of clothing doesn't mean you have to judge the people who actually like and wear those kind of clothes (like me). everybody has their own style of dressing. everybody is not gonna like what you like. Don't judge a book by its cover.

you are taking this way to personal
smh.gif
the reason it may seem that way is because someone who posted earlier said that I was basically a tool because I said I wear Ed hardy clothing, and I just don't like someone judging me like that. especially when they don't even know me.

so even though pretty pretty much everyone stereotypes people that wear ed hardy and affliction are tools you still choose to wear it? I am sorry but everyone around here that wear that garbage just does whatever else the other club rats they hang out with do with their spray tans and all that *%$. why is it that you wear it then to set yourself apart? is it because you want a girl to see your t-shirt and thing you are the s+*= just because you are wearing a $90 shirt that you got on sale at tj maxx for $20? please explain

Shutup. You sound like the ultimate hater.

You can say the same thing for people who buy Supreme, HUF, Kidrobot etc. You can say people who wear these clothes are hypebeasts, who wear hyped up sneakers,7 different colors, colored jeans, gold chains, mohawks etc. Thats the same thing as you saying "club rats" who have spray tans and whatnot.

Some people buy clothes, CAUSE THEY LIKE IT. Clothes dont make you a douche, its how you act, regardless of what youare wearing.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

DR813 wrote:
^^Thanks for the definition. I think it's just plain ignorant and stereotypical when people say Ed hardy and Affliction is for tools. just because you don't like that style of clothing doesn't mean you have to judge the people who actually like and wear those kind of clothes (like me). everybody has their own style of dressing. everybody is not gonna like what you like. Don't judge a book by its cover.

smh.gif
the reason it may seem that way is because someone who posted earlier said that I was basically a tool because I said I wear Ed hardy clothing, and I just don't like someone judging me like that. especially when they don't even know me.

so even though pretty pretty much everyone stereotypes people that wear ed hardy and affliction are tools you still choose to wear it? I am sorry but everyone around here that wear that garbage just does whatever else the other club rats they hang out with do with their spray tans and all that *%$. why is it that you wear it then to set yourself apart? is it because you want a girl to see your t-shirt and thing you are the s+*= just because you are wearing a $90 shirt that you got on sale at tj maxx for $20? please explain

You can say the same thing for people who buy Supreme, HUF, Kidrobot etc. You can say people who wear these clothes are hypebeasts, who wear hyped up sneakers, 7 different colors, colored jeans, gold chains, mohawks etc. Thats the same thing as you saying "club rats" who have spray tans and whatnot.

Some people buy clothes, CAUSE THEY LIKE IT. Clothes dont make you a douche, its how you act, regardless of what you are wearing.

QFT. i know some cool @## dudes who rock Affliction/Tapout/Ed Hardy-type clothes. one of my best friends from school is from Jersey and he dresseslike that. hell i don't tell him what to wear nor do i care. some people just wear stuff because it looks good on them, or because it's in style wherethey live, or because that's what gets attention from the girls. if you judge someone based on the brands they wear, you're an idiot.

i personally can't pull off the bell-bottom True Religion jeans.. but i have some straight-legged ones and they're comfortable enough and look good onme. and like i said, girls notice +!$! like that all the time... i've had chicks come up and start conversations with me because i have Trues on. no matterwhat any NTer says, i bet if you found that a type of clothing looks good on you and attracts more females, you would keep wearing it.

DR813 wrote:

smh.gif

You can say the same thing for people who buy Supreme, HUF, Kidrobot etc. You can say people who wear these clothes are hypebeasts, who wear hyped up sneakers, 7 different colors, colored jeans, gold chains, mohawks etc. Thats the same thing as you saying "club rats" who have spray tans and whatnot.

Some people buy clothes, CAUSE THEY LIKE IT. Clothes dont make you a douche, its how you act, regardless of what you are wearing.

the point is the people that wear this stuff know that people are going to stereo type them then they get mad when people do. I will always assume the personwearing this garbage is a douche until they prove me otherwise.

I be seeing everyone rocking Trues now. And they be fake as hell too
laugh.gif

I seen this lady had to have been at least a size 14 wearing some trues. Denim looked like those Wrangler jump offs
laugh.gif

but I'd rather wear 7 Jeans before I'd rock Trues. I prefer raw denim though. How many of y'all used to rock Evisu though???

Originally Posted by 18th letter

but I'd rather wear 7 Jeans before I'd rock Trues. I prefer raw denim though. How many of y'all used to rock Evisu though???
All of them .

DR813 wrote:

smh.gif

the point is the people that wear this stuff know that people are going to stereo type them then they get mad when people do. I will always assume the person wearing this garbage is a douche until they prove me otherwise.
no I don't know that. Like I said before, YOU ARE VERY IGNORANT And YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. you need to get your mindout of the gutter. So do think that Hulk Hogan, Fabolous, Juelz Santana, Sylvester Stallone, LL cool J, Snoop Dogg, Lil Wayne, Whoopi Goldberg, Jessica Alba,and many of the other celebrities who did wear Ed Hardy are Douce Bags?

I have 1 pair, I hope when my boy comes he will buy them off me for 20, just not my style.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I have 1 pair, I hope when my boy comes he will buy them off me for 20, just not my style.
I'll buy them off of you for $21 .

Don't like any of the fits, I prefer a slim fit. Also, the stitching is just terrible and they're overpriced
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom