NT, Do Your Parents Support You Dating Other Races? Vol. "There are Enough Good __ Women For You"

Originally Posted by FullTech

my family wants me to date Asian women preferably Chinese...

I'm currently dating my first Asian girl and she's not Chinese 
laugh.gif
Do they know? My longest relationship was with a Chinese girl, and I only met her parents twice. At our high school graduation, and the other time her mom said, "Get off our property or I'll call the cops."

Originally Posted by FullTech

my family wants me to date Asian women preferably Chinese...

I'm currently dating my first Asian girl and she's not Chinese 
laugh.gif
Do they know? My longest relationship was with a Chinese girl, and I only met her parents twice. At our high school graduation, and the other time her mom said, "Get off our property or I'll call the cops."

Originally Posted by Guskillah

my mom is cool and all but i think shes racist she always thinks black ppl are gonna rob her. if i would bring a black girl shes wouldnt care she just needs to know how to cook but i tell her why cook? i know how to order from mc donalds. and dont get me started with girls from el salvador last 3 girls i dated were from there and she would give me that face of disappointed. i always think ima end up with a white girl those colors eyes is my kryptonite. btw im mexican.
honestly, have u dated a white female?

Originally Posted by Guskillah

my mom is cool and all but i think shes racist she always thinks black ppl are gonna rob her. if i would bring a black girl shes wouldnt care she just needs to know how to cook but i tell her why cook? i know how to order from mc donalds. and dont get me started with girls from el salvador last 3 girls i dated were from there and she would give me that face of disappointed. i always think ima end up with a white girl those colors eyes is my kryptonite. btw im mexican.
honestly, have u dated a white female?

My parents couldn't care less and tbh it still absolutely boggles the mind that there are actually parents out there who frown upon interracial relationships.
Isn't that basically a form of rascism? How does that differ from telling your kids: "don't play with Reggie, he's black" SHM

My parents couldn't care less and tbh it still absolutely boggles the mind that there are actually parents out there who frown upon interracial relationships.
Isn't that basically a form of rascism? How does that differ from telling your kids: "don't play with Reggie, he's black" SHM

Na. My Ma doesn't care as long as he's nice, gets along with her and my bro and he's not useless/a dropkick.

My last bf was Filipino/white

I just hate getting asked by family members if I've got a bf. Like chill, can't my life not revolve around getting a man?
laugh.gif

Na. My Ma doesn't care as long as he's nice, gets along with her and my bro and he's not useless/a dropkick.

I just hate getting asked by family members if I've got a bf. Like chill, can't my life not revolve around getting a man?
laugh.gif

my mom doesnt care about me dating whoever but my girl is hmong and i know her parents probably dont like me and when we're out places older hmong people give us dirty looks all day

my mom doesnt care about me dating whoever but my girl is hmong and i know her parents probably dont like me and when we're out places older hmong people give us dirty looks all day

My patents don't care. Just as long as they're not a low life mooch and negatively bringing me down (any race). But I know some of my female cousins on my father's side think i'm selling out anytime im not with a black woman, but that's because they are debbie downers when it comes to the black race. Constantly pulling out the race card

My patents don't care. Just as long as they're not a low life mooch and negatively bringing me down (any race). But I know some of my female cousins on my father's side think i'm selling out anytime im not with a black woman, but that's because they are debbie downers when it comes to the black race. Constantly pulling out the race card

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

laugh.gif
It's always a culture shock to me when I see threads like this, since down here it's just so nonexistent unless your parents are foreigners / completely different culture
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

laugh.gif
It's always a culture shock to me when I see threads like this, since down here it's just so nonexistent unless your parents are foreigners / completely different culture
laugh.gif

My family dosent really care but please believe at any bbq or family function they will be the butt of all racial jokes after a few coronas in my uncles and brothers system.

The only one I am really worried about is my dad. He cant stand to see me with a bum which is understandable. Moms isnt easy to win over.

But I date who I want which has been black and spanish guys. You really can't help who you fall for.

My family dosent really care but please believe at any bbq or family function they will be the butt of all racial jokes after a few coronas in my uncles and brothers system.

The only one I am really worried about is my dad. He cant stand to see me with a bum which is understandable. Moms isnt easy to win over.

But I date who I want which has been black and spanish guys. You really can't help who you fall for.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

i have a weakness for hispanic women...Dominicans, Ricans, Colombians.......

They all have cabbage patch kid cheeks and thick thighs in NY  Tri State

My mom has taken notice and always asks me "whats with you and these spanish girls?"
pimp.gif

ive sampled all 3 of those myself.......

Originally Posted by moneymike88

i have a weakness for hispanic women...Dominicans, Ricans, Colombians.......

They all have cabbage patch kid cheeks and thick thighs in NY  Tri State

My mom has taken notice and always asks me "whats with you and these spanish girls?"
pimp.gif

ive sampled all 3 of those myself.......

Ive dated a couple black girls my moms was cool with some loved one but that didnt work out. Now my girl is white and my mom is in love with her. My moms and her get along better than me and my moms on most days.

Her parents thats a whole diff story

Ive dated a couple black girls my moms was cool with some loved one but that didnt work out. Now my girl is white and my mom is in love with her. My moms and her get along better than me and my moms on most days.

Her parents thats a whole diff story

Back
Top Bottom