NT Fam, Please help me to continue to save troubled lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
aepps20 aepps20 can we start a petition to put Jameson on the next NT shirt?

Honestly it’s kind of messing with me that I hit Jameson’s goal way faster than what the progress of your GFM is for. Yeah, that cat is dope, but counseling for people who need it obviously outweighs a cat.

But if you want to make an NT shirt with Jameson on it and all proceeds go towards JPS’s cause... I’d support it.

It’s all good bro. I’m hoping other NTers will visit this thread soon. Thanks for everyone in here so far.

And yes let’s make JamesoNT tees!!!

Finally got a chance to look for this thread since seeing your update in the fundraiser. Hope you're continuing to pull through this. All the best.

Reactions: JPS
Finally got a chance to look for this thread since seeing your update in the fundraiser. Hope you're continuing to pull through this. All the best.
Thank you for your help! It’s a slow climb but the mountain top is the only destination. I’m still inches away from the 2k mark. Hoping more NT fam can drop into this thread and help.

Sure thing. Maybe it'll help to give potential donors confidence in contributing if you add some details to how the funds will be allocated within the org. I figure with so many businesses that need help right now, it helps to know if the funds are to be used for employee salary, materials, or overhead costs. For example, the fundraisers that I've seen meet their goals let us know that the funds are to pay for meals to frontline healthcare providers, their protective equipment, to pay for attorney representation for those arrested in the social justice protests, etc.

Sure thing. Maybe it'll help to give potential donors confidence in contributing if you add some details to how the funds will be allocated within the org. I figure with so many businesses that need help right now, it helps to know if the funds are to be used for employee salary, materials, or overhead costs. For example, the fundraisers that I've seen meet their goals let us know that the funds are to pay for meals to frontline healthcare providers, their protective equipment, to pay for attorney representation for those arrested in the social justice protests, etc.
Most definitely! I can break down in general, the main purpose is the office space and also specific number of slots for free clients. A portion will also go to advertising and documentation/filing. I will also use the funds for presentations and events for the community. Overall, the goal is to sustain ongoing service for others. I’m not looking to pay myself at this point. I just strive to get this service to survive the pandemic.

Donated a couple weeks back.
Respect and support what you’re doing here.
All the best, bro.

Most definitely! I can break down in general, the main purpose is the office space and also specific number of slots for free clients. A portion will also go to advertising and documentation/filing. I will also use the funds for presentations and events for the community. Overall, the goal is to sustain ongoing service for others. I’m not looking to pay myself at this point. I just strive to get this service to survive the pandemic.
Thanks for your work in supporting and strengthening the mental health of others.

I may have been unclear too, sorry, but I meant it might help your GoFundMe page if you added those great details for visitors to that site. That way they know what they're donating to right when they're donating.

Best of luck reaching your goal! The Yeezy Karate Kicks were worth at least a few bucks in my opinion :nthat::smokin

Last edited:
  • Love
Although we've had our differences on here, along with bwood056 bwood056 , it is just the internet after all. Donated.
Most definitely man. I was hella immature over the dumbest stuff. Thank you for looking past it. My apologies.

Honestly it’s kind of messing with me that I hit Jameson’s goal way faster than what the progress of your GFM is for. Yeah, that cat is dope, but counseling for people who need it obviously outweighs a cat.

But if you want to make an NT shirt with Jameson on it and all proceeds go towards JPS’s cause... I’d support it.

Jameson is a once in a generation friend and leader. He supports this cause more than he hates libs which is a lot by the way.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom