NT help me out... final design project COPIED. VOL. College is no joke

You should make a big stink about it.

There's no way I'm taking a zero for work that I did and someone else copied.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

How could you still be referring to him as a friend? I would be so furious with him. Can't they see which document was created first?
You must have previous copies saved from long ago. All your data and stuff should be in your notebook or whatever you recorded it in. He wont have those things.
This is why documenting everything about a research project is very important. All small details and data that's attained during research, whether or not it will be used. 

How could you still be referring to him as a friend? I would be so furious with him. Can't they see which document was created first?
You must have previous copies saved from long ago. All your data and stuff should be in your notebook or whatever you recorded it in. He wont have those things.
This is why documenting everything about a research project is very important. All small details and data that's attained during research, whether or not it will be used. 

A lot of his friends are people I have been associating with - separately. they respect me more than him.

I've already got the snow ball rolling to end his social life completely

A lot of his friends are people I have been associating with - separately. they respect me more than him.

I've already got the snow ball rolling to end his social life completely

That's not your friend. Stop referring to him as that.

Don't do another project. Go to the dean and state your case. Tell him/her that your worked was plagiarized. If you have the notes you used for the paper it will come in handy. Being able to discuss it helps as well. Have them check the log on Microsoft Word to see the time stamp of when the work was completed. If they don't go for it, rearrange homeboy's face. #@## getting 4chan. He slapped you in the face by doing that. This is personal. He made it that way when he refused to accept the blame.

*Never give someone all of the work. In the case they plagiarize, its your word against theirs.

That's not your friend. Stop referring to him as that.

Don't do another project. Go to the dean and state your case. Tell him/her that your worked was plagiarized. If you have the notes you used for the paper it will come in handy. Being able to discuss it helps as well. Have them check the log on Microsoft Word to see the time stamp of when the work was completed. If they don't go for it, rearrange homeboy's face. #@## getting 4chan. He slapped you in the face by doing that. This is personal. He made it that way when he refused to accept the blame.

*Never give someone all of the work. In the case they plagiarize, its your word against theirs.

no worries dude if its 100% your work, then you're gonna come out victorious no doubt

the other dude now...hes sweatin bullets

no worries dude if its 100% your work, then you're gonna come out victorious no doubt

the other dude now...hes sweatin bullets

Back
Top Bottom