NT help me out... final design project COPIED. VOL. College is no joke

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Reading that made me mad for you, too. Hope that scallywag gets what he deserves.

for real. no holding back on dude, post all his info on here, 4chan, ect... that's one of the lowest things someone could do

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Reading that made me mad for you, too. Hope that scallywag gets what he deserves.

for real. no holding back on dude, post all his info on here, 4chan, ect... that's one of the lowest things someone could do

Originally Posted by HankMoody

You messed up by giving someone else your project...going to be a hard sell.
This; It comes off as if you tried to help him get a good grade, which you did in complete altruism but trusted him too much with your work.

Next time you see him, feed him a few punches and then talk about getting him to confess.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

You messed up by giving someone else your project...going to be a hard sell.
This; It comes off as if you tried to help him get a good grade, which you did in complete altruism but trusted him too much with your work.

Next time you see him, feed him a few punches and then talk about getting him to confess.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

when he requested to "view" your work, how did this happen? Through email/text? Use that.

This is what I was thinking. I'm hoping for your case, OP, that the exchange wasn't done in person and you have some sort of text/email/anything.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

when he requested to "view" your work, how did this happen? Through email/text? Use that.

This is what I was thinking. I'm hoping for your case, OP, that the exchange wasn't done in person and you have some sort of text/email/anything.

Your boy STRAIGHT pulled a:

scumbag-steve-template.jpg

END HIS LIFE.

You might just need to take the L and redo the project.

There are two issues here: 1) is it your original work. 2) if so, did you intend to share it with someone else in an illicit manner.

Even if you get past the first part, proving that you didn't intend to assist in plagiarism when you let the guy look at your work will be damn near impossible.

To whoever reviews your appeal, it will probably seem as if you and your friend conspired in some way and that there was some quid pro quo involved.

You might just need to take the L and redo the project.

There are two issues here: 1) is it your original work. 2) if so, did you intend to share it with someone else in an illicit manner.

Even if you get past the first part, proving that you didn't intend to assist in plagiarism when you let the guy look at your work will be damn near impossible.

To whoever reviews your appeal, it will probably seem as if you and your friend conspired in some way and that there was some quid pro quo involved.

you ever find out the chick that liked your mustang (pause)? (i think it was you that posted that)

you ever find out the chick that liked your mustang (pause)? (i think it was you that posted that)

dont you have a file saved with a date on it? also I am sure there was some research involved so wouldn't you have some materials you checked out from the library. this may be a stupid suggestion or it may be something you have already thought of but it is the first thing that came to my mind

Back
Top Bottom