NT: How come its "okay" for DJ Khaled to use the "N-Word"? VOL. real talk.

Noone should say it PERIOD. Its stupid.
American blacks especially, you gotta stop taking Ls forever....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Ginzo

why do people think being able to use to N word is an honor? Real talk.

roll.gif
Exactly. Nobody should use it. I hate the dumb, "We turned it into something positive" comeback some folks use. It is foolishness.
laugh.gif
 Forreal what the hell is so positive about it. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Ginzo

why do people think being able to use to N word is an honor? Real talk.

roll.gif
Exactly. Nobody should use it. I hate the dumb, "We turned it into something positive" comeback some folks use. It is foolishness.
laugh.gif
 Forreal what the hell is so positive about it. 

real talk tho why cant everyone say this word if the new meaning is a term of endearment?

real talk tho why cant everyone say this word if the new meaning is a term of endearment?

Question is why do whites have a problem wit us sayin it and B. Why do you even want to say it in the first place?

Question is why do whites have a problem wit us sayin it and B. Why do you even want to say it in the first place?

^No one has a problem with people making themselves look stupid. How do people not get that? Heck I feel better about myself for not calling my Indians friends "Yo curry!!!" or "YO dothead!!". I don't get what's so hard to understand. I'll never stop y'all from using it because that's not my place but you're damn right I'm going to comment on it.

If no one said the word in any context other than pure hatred and racism, no one would ever want to use the word. When's the last time you heard dothead said to an Indian person?

Like I said, use whatever you want. I can't stop you.
It's nearly impossible to change the meaning of a word so historically-charged as the N-word. It can't just be flipped like that. 

^No one has a problem with people making themselves look stupid. How do people not get that? Heck I feel better about myself for not calling my Indians friends "Yo curry!!!" or "YO dothead!!". I don't get what's so hard to understand. I'll never stop y'all from using it because that's not my place but you're damn right I'm going to comment on it.

If no one said the word in any context other than pure hatred and racism, no one would ever want to use the word. When's the last time you heard dothead said to an Indian person?

Like I said, use whatever you want. I can't stop you.
It's nearly impossible to change the meaning of a word so historically-charged as the N-word. It can't just be flipped like that. 

To be honest... everytime i hear someone say it like Pinky from friday after next, i laugh my butt off. hahahahahhahahahhaha

11582704_gal.jpg

To be honest... everytime i hear someone say it like Pinky from friday after next, i laugh my butt off. hahahahahhahahahhaha

11582704_gal.jpg

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

In the Bay Area, everybody says it regardless of race, probably the only place where it is acceptable. 

You're telling me white kids from Palo Alto freely use the N-word?  
laugh.gif
they do but only to their other white friends.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

In the Bay Area, everybody says it regardless of race, probably the only place where it is acceptable. 

You're telling me white kids from Palo Alto freely use the N-word?  
laugh.gif
they do but only to their other white friends.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

If you don't care then why are you so mad my @%+#@?

laugh.gif

You might not believe this but I hate seeing people subjugate themselves that easily. For this curry dothead, that sucks to see. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

If you don't care then why are you so mad my @%+#@?

laugh.gif

You might not believe this but I hate seeing people subjugate themselves that easily. For this curry dothead, that sucks to see. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Napoleon

in this country, if you're not white, you're black.

Lots of minorities with a little melanin share similar histories.

Nope. (not saying being either is bad)
Indians have carved out a nice niche for ourselves. 
pimp.gif

son denounced that statement with the quickness....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom