NT: How come its "okay" for DJ Khaled to use the "N-Word"? VOL. real talk.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I agree that no one should use it.

P.S. DJ Khaled is a disgrace to the Palestinian people. We do not claim him.

laugh.gif
so this bum with horrible, just horrible music is Palestine?regardless, at this point it's waaayyyyy too late to hey everyone to stop using it whether it's -er or -a

Originally Posted by Napoleon

in this country, if you're not white, you're black.

Lots of minorities with a little melanin share similar histories.

Nope. (not saying being either is bad)
Indians have carved out a nice niche for ourselves. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Napoleon

in this country, if you're not white, you're black.

Lots of minorities with a little melanin share similar histories.

Nope. (not saying being either is bad)
Indians have carved out a nice niche for ourselves. 
pimp.gif

whoever cringes when they hear the word is stll mentally slaved subconsiously... the word is just a word... AFRICAN SLAVERY HAS TURNED INTO WORLD SLAVERY SO WE ARE ALL NINJAS IN THE ANGLO SAXON PROGRESSIVE CENTRAL BANKER WORLD.....

GET MONEY , STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS SO *****RDLY

What's the big deal? It's not like the man is racially insulting someone. Now if was saying the -igger word it be a different story.

What's the big deal? It's not like the man is racially insulting someone. Now if was saying the -igger word it be a different story.

whoever cringes when they hear the word is stll mentally slaved subconsiously... the word is just a word... AFRICAN SLAVERY HAS TURNED INTO WORLD SLAVERY SO WE ARE ALL NINJAS IN THE ANGLO SAXON PROGRESSIVE CENTRAL BANKER WORLD.....

GET MONEY , STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS SO *****RDLY

^ certain people keep projecting their insecurities

ol "we need more fathers" in a girl thread type dudes

^ certain people keep projecting their insecurities

ol "we need more fathers" in a girl thread type dudes

hahahahahahahhaha

One of my fellow engineers at work who is white, starts rapping the new Kanye song "All of the lights" and says every N-Word in the song like its ok. They he tried to "dap" me up after.

And you didnt do anything about it huh?

If someone calls me it, i feel like i can call them that. #imjustsayinthough

hahahahahahahhaha

One of my fellow engineers at work who is white, starts rapping the new Kanye song "All of the lights" and says every N-Word in the song like its ok. They he tried to "dap" me up after.

If someone calls me it, i feel like i can call them that. #imjustsayinthough

Originally Posted by JustTheTip

hahahahahahahhaha

What would you have done? I wish somebody would tell me i couldn't say a word.

Originally Posted by JustTheTip

hahahahahahahhaha

What would you have done? I wish somebody would tell me i couldn't say a word.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

QFT. And I am black. Everytime I hear the word on cringe. One of my fellow engineers at work who is white, starts rapping the new Kanye song "All of the lights" and says every N-Word in the song like its ok. They he tried to "dap" me up after.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

QFT. And I am black. Everytime I hear the word on cringe. One of my fellow engineers at work who is white, starts rapping the new Kanye song "All of the lights" and says every N-Word in the song like its ok. They he tried to "dap" me up after.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ginzo

why do people think being able to use to N word is an honor? Real talk.

roll.gif
Exactly. Nobody should use it. I hate the dumb, "We turned it into something positive" comeback some folks use. It is foolishness.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

why do people think being able to use to N word is an honor? Real talk.

roll.gif
Exactly. Nobody should use it. I hate the dumb, "We turned it into something positive" comeback some folks use. It is foolishness.

Back
Top Bottom