NT...how mad will you be if Eminem wins Album of the Year at any award show next year?

I'm saying it now - "I'm Not Afraid" will win the grammy for song of the year and rap song of the year.

NEGATIVE!!
There have been zero great let alone good hip hop albums so far this year.

although I did like Ross' album, not a huge fan of dude but his album was actually decent..recovery was a lot better than that though
Eminem is just the smartest kid in the slow class right now.

It's not my fav album of his but I'll never be mad at him getting recognition regardless. I love him.

Oh wait this isn't the music forum.
Disregard my reply.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

laugh.gif
at Recovery being a great album.

I wouldnt call it a "great" album. but it was really really good. Im not much of an Eminem fan and even I was hooked on it for a good few months.

NEGATIVE!!

although I did like Ross' album, not a huge fan of dude but his album was actually decent..recovery was a lot better than that though

It's not my fav album of his but I'll never be mad at him getting recognition regardless. I love him.

Oh wait this isn't the music forum.
Disregard my reply.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

laugh.gif
at Recovery being a great album.

I wouldnt call it a "great" album. but it was really really good. Im not much of an Eminem fan and even I was hooked on it for a good few months.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by 17

wouldn't be mad nor surprised
this,
but Recovery belongs nowhere near the "Best Album" award. Not even the nominations.
Are you !+*%%$! kidding me???

I could understand you saying you don't think it deserves album of the year, but that's just ridiculous.

Originally Posted by 17

this,
but Recovery belongs nowhere near the "Best Album" award. Not even the nominations.

I could understand you saying you don't think it deserves album of the year, but that's just ridiculous.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

NEGATIVE!!

So you gonna act like kanye just didn't drop the album of the year.

NEGATIVE!!

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by 17

this,

I have a few albums above Recovery, and that's not even considering other genres.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by 17

this,

I have a few albums above Recovery, and that's not even considering other genres.

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

NEGATIVE!!

I said right now brother, it isn't out yet. I haven't even listened to any of dudes songs other than the singles and what was on the movie thing.

I'm waiting until I buy it to listen to everything. I've heard it was crazy though so I'm excited

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

NEGATIVE!!

I said right now brother, it isn't out yet. I haven't even listened to any of dudes songs other than the singles and what was on the movie thing.

I'm waiting until I buy it to listen to everything. I've heard it was crazy though so I'm excited

I'm probably forgetting some, but I really can't come up with an album better than Recovery that came out this year.

I'm probably forgetting some, but I really can't come up with an album better than Recovery that came out this year.

Recovery was a good album. The hate it gets on here is ridiculous. Lyrically, he's not back yet but he's getting there. He didn't want to change the game, he just wanted to get back in the game with a solid album and he succeeded.

TES > MMLP > SSLP > Recovery >>> Relapse > Encore

The better part of his discography was based on explaining his personae. Honestly, I just don't think there is anything left for Em to say. I'd love for him to top TES but I just don't see it happening for that reason..

Recovery was a good album. The hate it gets on here is ridiculous. Lyrically, he's not back yet but he's getting there. He didn't want to change the game, he just wanted to get back in the game with a solid album and he succeeded.

TES > MMLP > SSLP > Recovery >>> Relapse > Encore

The better part of his discography was based on explaining his personae. Honestly, I just don't think there is anything left for Em to say. I'd love for him to top TES but I just don't see it happening for that reason..

Back
Top Bottom