NT I am homeless and need someones help in the Bay Area

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Ans to the dude offering money... thank you but no thanks... I have no issue taking from state or government... but I do not take handouts from people...
Yet you come in here asking dudes to put their number out there so you can get a ticket out.

Sounds like a handout to me.

Being strong-minded is one thing, but my dude learn some humility.

You don't know what these dudes on here can do for you. Remember, no one has to do anything for you.

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

you guys are foolish to believe OP is struggling as bad as he says he is 
laugh.gif

Dude is homeless because he choses to be simple as that 

Dude sound like a spoil kid who didn't want to obey his parents so he moved out ... now he realize how hard it is alone in the real world and he's looking for a way out ....

I don't care how annoying my folks  are..just take their BS and live in their house for free and cake up while you make plans to move out and its that simple 

If OP was really struggling he wouldn't be talking all that mess about "the navy is not for me " and "i can only cook" because when your struggling preferences go out the window and you grab on to anything to survive.

This was my earlier point lol.  Nooo way he;'s been homeless as long as he say he has.  Reality hasnt set in.. Dude is postin on NT about wrestling, and worried about sleep.  When I was working 40 hours and still couldnt pay my bills.. My %** couldnt sleep a wink.. I didnt want to.. I wanted to stack and get things right.  He has 2k saved to trek across the country for weed and booze?  You NEED the military just as bad as they probably need you.

dude is buggin' i just came home from doing 2 years. i came home to a sneaker collection thats it. i lost 80lbs so i had no clothes that fit. i have a felony on my record and still was able to pull 2 jobs. i work over 40 hours and i bust my %%* 7 days a week. i also am enrolled to restart college in the fall. dude is a herb for real pull ya skirt down.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by trunks206

CharmCityKid wrote:

yeah, it's def. the fast track... to post traumatic stress syndrome, that's if he's lucky enough to make it back alive.
If he joins Army maybe, but if  he joins the Navy or something he wont be doing $!%+ though.
It's really not as bad as y'all makin it out to be.

really, homie?? would u like to tell that to the THOUSANDS of families who have a family member that they'll NEVER see again thanks to these orchestrated US wars for profit?? i know ppl who are and who have been in the service and u really shouldn't speak on what u obviously know NOTHING about fam. what u are actually doing is making light of all the meaning loss of life by saying, "It's really not as bad as y'all makin it out to be." i'm fortunate enough not to have lost anyone to these wars, but ur statement is BEYOND disrespectful to those who have.

Hes got his mind made up that he doesnt want to join the military. Theres nothing wrong with that. One thing you should think about is the high cost of the SF area. Its insanely expensive. I came in here to post an alternative city....New Orleans, LA. I spent the last year there having moved from the Baltimore/DMV area, so I know about high costs of living. There are literally 1100 bars and restaurants within city limits, they have a great transportation system (streetcars + buses), and its SOOOOOOOOO much cheaper than SF. My rent was $250 a month in a decent place. I would think this would be an ideal location for someone that wants to be a cook. You don't have to join the military, but you should be open minded to many situations.

Originally Posted by leothegod

dude is buggin' i just came home from doing 2 years. i came home to a sneaker collection thats it. i lost 80lbs so i had no clothes that fit. i have a felony on my record and still was able to pull 2 jobs. i work over 40 hours and i bust my %%* 7 days a week. i also am enrolled to restart college in the fall. dude is a herb for real pull ya skirt down.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

I wasn't trying to bash at all. I hope you can pull yourself up OP. But why not sign up for the military for 4 years, get some income, a place to live and the G.I. bill?

You don't have to sign up for the Army or Marines. There's the Navy and Air Force too...

ask the troops that have done multiple tours over in iraq and afghanistan, fighting a war that is a LIE, killing and watching other young americans kill and lose their lives so the billionaire 1% of this country can get more rich and continue spreading terrorism if they'd they recommend he join the military.
it's sad to see the brainwashing and programming runs so deep and is still so affective!! at this point, anyone who truly believes the military is a good option for ANYONE is a complete idiot, flat out (yeah, i said it). not to thread jack, open ur eyes ppl.

Boy... the irony there.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Not to be a broken record, but 2 stacks in SF will last you maybe 2 weeks. That's hardly enough time to get a good foundation under you. Even if you do manage to find a great job, you usually don't get paid until after the 2nd pay period so that's a month because most jobs pay you a period behind and you would be coming ni in the middle of one. If you must be in a big city, Dallas/OKC/Austin/San Antonio/ST Louis/Kansas City/Atlanta are all much cheaper and for the most part have jobs, especially in food service. You could also move to near an Army/Navy/Marine's base and there are usually great availability of jobs on and off post. Put ads on CL and @##*% yourself out to just 1,000 fat chicks for $100 a piece and you'll have $100,000. Or you can do 100 really fat chics at $1,000 a piece.
Nah, don't do it! I'm here now and I'm trying to get out.

yeah, it's def. the fast track... to post traumatic stress syndrome, that's if he's lucky enough to make it back alive.
Are you joking? If he goes into the Navy as a chef, he would probably never see combat.
roll.gif
At the post traumatic stress as a chef.

I wasn't trying to bash at all. I hope you can pull yourself up OP. But why not sign up for the military for 4 years, get some income, a place to live and the G.I. bill?

You don't have to sign up for the Army or Marines. There's the Navy and Air Force too...

ask the troops that have done multiple tours over in iraq and afghanistan, fighting a war that is a LIE, killing and watching other young americans kill and lose their lives so the billionaire 1% of this country can get more rich and continue spreading terrorism if they'd they recommend he join the military.
it's sad to see the brainwashing and programming runs so deep and is still so affective!! at this point, anyone who truly believes the military is a good option for ANYONE is a complete idiot, flat out (yeah, i said it). not to thread jack, open ur eyes ppl.

Boy... the irony there.

Its CharmCity. He needs to stick to talking about Foamposites.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Not to be a broken record, but 2 stacks in SF will last you maybe 2 weeks. That's hardly enough time to get a good foundation under you. Even if you do manage to find a great job, you usually don't get paid until after the 2nd pay period so that's a month because most jobs pay you a period behind and you would be coming ni in the middle of one. If you must be in a big city, Dallas/OKC/Austin/San Antonio/ST Louis/Kansas City/Atlanta are all much cheaper and for the most part have jobs, especially in food service. You could also move to near an Army/Navy/Marine's base and there are usually great availability of jobs on and off post. Put ads on CL and @##*% yourself out to just 1,000 fat chicks for $100 a piece and you'll have $100,000. Or you can do 100 really fat chics at $1,000 a piece.
Nah, don't do it! I'm here now and I'm trying to get out.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude out here makin broad claims because he been watchin YouTube conspiracy vids. I know many people who have died in the war. I'm not naive enough to believe everything is as black and white as it's been presented by both sides, but PLEASE miss me with that "you don't know nothing" crap.  The war sucks.  For everyone involved.  Old news...take it from somebody who is in the thick of it. Believe me I know it FIRSTHAND unlike you, guy.

Watch who you talk to next time.  Army soldiers are on NT, dude.  Wake the %!** up.

As for dude who is homeless...the only reason the military got suggested to you is that there are some actual pros to joining that would greatly benefit someone in your situation.  If you don't wanna join, fine.  I was just tryna help a fellow NTer out either with some cash or a suggestion on how to make some.

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Also I say the Bay Area because all theyre looking for is the area code to match up... and there are a lot of reasons why SF is my chosen destination... one of the best public transportation systems in the country... is very well known for the sheer number of restaurants and I'm a cook.. beautiful city... wonderful weather... housing prices are really not all that different than Portland... its just a place I can imagine living... and the medicinal marijuana is a factor as well... its the only thing I touch, including alcohol mostly, and the fact that I could do something I enjoy legally is appealing to me... but that's not even a huge factor in it...

That is definitely not accurate. The public transportation is atrocious and inefficient, especially in SF. You may be a cook, but unless you got an "in" at a spot chances are you're going to be out of work like everyone else.
Try the other Portland, no sarcasm.

CelticsPride34 wrote:
No I'm not ayo... I don't care if you are ayo... don't care if you are not ayo... whatever you wanna do is. Fine by me...

And like dude said bout the service, I'm just not about "that life"...

Ans to the dude offering money... thank you but no thanks... I have no issue taking from state or government... but I do not take handouts from people...

Same %@@%, different toilet. 

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by trunks206

If he joins Army maybe, but if  he joins the Navy or something he wont be doing $!%+ though.
It's really not as bad as y'all makin it out to be.

really, homie?? would u like to tell that to the THOUSANDS of families who have a family member that they'll NEVER see again thanks to these orchestrated US wars for profit?? i know ppl who are and who have been in the service and u really shouldn't speak on what u obviously know NOTHING about fam. what u are actually doing is making light of all the meaning loss of life by saying, "It's really not as bad as y'all makin it out to be." i'm fortunate enough not to have lost anyone to these wars, but ur statement is BEYOND disrespectful to those who have.

not to undermine our country's servicemen and women, but statistically, OP's gonna be alright.

OP is this you?
kieffer.jpg

"That dude can't line cook like me... I woulda had all those orders out!"
laugh.gif

Real talk though move to Houston... If you move to SF I guarantee you you will become just another bum... it's really a way of life out there
laugh.gif
Do you know how many of those bums "cook" too? You have to remember there is no heaven on earth, you're idealizing the hell outta SF.

Houston has a great restaurant industry and $ everywhere. Just spend a stack on a scraper, get a room on the southside and you're good... Really at the end of the day, what good is all that chron if you're getting rocked by an earthquake on the reg?

San Francisco's weather isn't all you guys are making it out to be. Especially if you're on the streets. It's cold, windy, and damp year round. But I used to work with a dude way back that lived in a hostel in the city. You may wanna check that out op.

OP has shot down every suggestion in this thread
laugh.gif

It's obvious that you're homeless by choice. I've never heard of a homeless person having as many preferences (that they absolutely won't budge on) as you do.

get A link card find someone willing to fill there house with a few hundred in groceries every month for stay you should be good get a quick job. LA is easy to get by if you know peeple if you dont you can also fall flat on your face saw it happen to people 100 times also seen people suceed with nothing now there aight its make it or brake it out here

YO OP,

Im in the Air Force and im stationed at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, NM. I'll give you my number let you have them call me and I will get you on your feet. I have connects from cooking jobs at small chain spots to jobs working with nuclear weapons with companies to include Lockheed Martin and numerous other agencies within the DoD (These jobs will require a little more proactiveness on your part).

I can set you up with an apartment for around $400/month fully furnished with cable and I'll even let you "rent" my old 2000 Dodge Ram that I use to keep miles off my car to get you from A to B.

If all else fails you'll be that much closer to Cali so what is there to loose.
Hit me up bro, if your serious.

dude above is looking out .respect. but on another note op ill send you 500 cash right now give me your adress
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

YO OP,

Im in the Air Force and im stationed at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, NM. I'll give you my number let you have them call me and I will get you on your feet. I have connects from cooking jobs at small chain spots to jobs working with nuclear weapons with companies to include Lockheed Martin and numerous other agencies within the DoD (These jobs will require a little more proactiveness on your part).

I can set you up with an apartment for around $400/month fully furnished with cable and I'll even let you "rent" my old 2000 Dodge Ram that I use to keep miles off my car to get you from A to B.

If all else fails you'll be that much closer to Cali so what is there to loose.
Hit me up bro, if your serious.

Another great NT'er extending his hand to help. OP, look at what you got here in this thread. Sound advice, and now actual help.

I wish you the best man and please update us when you eventually get back on your feet.

Back
Top Bottom