laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by proper english

30t6p3b.gif
speakin of the devil
This one female is hitting me up right now wanting to me to drive 20+miles out of my way to have drinks with her. 

She knows my gf is out of town too. 
grin.gif

im going home and chill with my PS3. 
glasses.gif
youre gay tho
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by proper english

30t6p3b.gif
speakin of the devil
This one female is hitting me up right now wanting to me to drive 20+miles out of my way to have drinks with her. 

She knows my gf is out of town too. 
grin.gif

im going home and chill with my PS3. 
glasses.gif
youre gay tho
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Originally Posted by nbabound

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

-there's a million of em out there with bigger breasts and better convo skills, so don't for once think they aren't replaceable.
 but 99% of women in your life are TEMPORARY. That's it
real talk man. I have been with numerous women in my 24 years of living and only one or two haven't showed me a complete different side of them I didn't see initially when we we first started dating. Have fun out here man, these girls are living it up. Trust me, my female friends tell me about how they spit and chew dudes up who they aren't even feeling that much. Its crazy how fast a girl can move on and act like what you had with her was nothing. They got backups after backups of dudes ready to simp and do whatever they want for the temporary time period they are happy with you. With all that being said, do you! They will flock once they see how much you are separated from the other lame dudes out here. They will be attracted to your exclusiveness and your lifestyle. Don't change your life for these girls...they wouldnt do it for you..

WOW this is so relavent to my situation right now
tired.gif

Same *$*% I was in. Was with my ex for 16 months, she dumped me. She Got back with her old dude.. I was pissed at first, but after a few weeks I got over it. Her bf now is like 300 pounds, and a hilbilly. I just lol everytime I see them in town.

Women don't like clingy guys. You don't have to text her everyday and such. If you ignore them for a few days they will keep crawling back. It's happened with the chick I'm talking to now. We went on 3 dates in about a week or so, I smashed after the second one. She tells me she likes me and feels a connection... Than she strayed away a bit, so I gave her some space. About a week of not talking, she keeps texting me. It works...

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Originally Posted by nbabound

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

-there's a million of em out there with bigger breasts and better convo skills, so don't for once think they aren't replaceable.
 but 99% of women in your life are TEMPORARY. That's it
real talk man. I have been with numerous women in my 24 years of living and only one or two haven't showed me a complete different side of them I didn't see initially when we we first started dating. Have fun out here man, these girls are living it up. Trust me, my female friends tell me about how they spit and chew dudes up who they aren't even feeling that much. Its crazy how fast a girl can move on and act like what you had with her was nothing. They got backups after backups of dudes ready to simp and do whatever they want for the temporary time period they are happy with you. With all that being said, do you! They will flock once they see how much you are separated from the other lame dudes out here. They will be attracted to your exclusiveness and your lifestyle. Don't change your life for these girls...they wouldnt do it for you..

WOW this is so relavent to my situation right now
tired.gif

Same *$*% I was in. Was with my ex for 16 months, she dumped me. She Got back with her old dude.. I was pissed at first, but after a few weeks I got over it. Her bf now is like 300 pounds, and a hilbilly. I just lol everytime I see them in town.

Women don't like clingy guys. You don't have to text her everyday and such. If you ignore them for a few days they will keep crawling back. It's happened with the chick I'm talking to now. We went on 3 dates in about a week or so, I smashed after the second one. She tells me she likes me and feels a connection... Than she strayed away a bit, so I gave her some space. About a week of not talking, she keeps texting me. It works...

pimp.gif
, this thread is exactly how I'm feeling.
Was dating someone I was really feeling, %@%+ fell through the cracks.

Started back into the game after feeling like a chump, now got a couple on standby trying to get a roster started up. 
pimp.gif
. Much easier when you don't care about females since they play the same games, good looking out on this thread.

pimp.gif
, this thread is exactly how I'm feeling.
Was dating someone I was really feeling, %@%+ fell through the cracks.

Started back into the game after feeling like a chump, now got a couple on standby trying to get a roster started up. 
pimp.gif
. Much easier when you don't care about females since they play the same games, good looking out on this thread.

GREAT thread, wow. So much helpful advice in here. Really gave me a good insight on the situation I'm in right now.

NT > ________
pimp.gif

GREAT thread, wow. So much helpful advice in here. Really gave me a good insight on the situation I'm in right now.

NT > ________
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom