NT, I caught feelings and lost.

Now see, this is the dilemma I usually face in these situations:
#1 I catch feelings & it works out
#2 Its a no-go, then the hangouts/post-friendships/chats (if they occur) are so awkward that you basically gotta dead the chick, & quick.

You either get the girl, or lose her. Always been cut-&-dry for me
30t6p3b.gif

Now see, this is the dilemma I usually face in these situations:
#1 I catch feelings & it works out
#2 Its a no-go, then the hangouts/post-friendships/chats (if they occur) are so awkward that you basically gotta dead the chick, & quick.

You either get the girl, or lose her. Always been cut-&-dry for me
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

As soon as I feel a chick withdraw or ignore me when I put myself out
there I disappear on her. When I haven't disrespected, lied or done
anything to be acted toward in that way then there is something else
going on I don't know about and will make myself VERY scarce. I don't
even bother saying anything or acknowledging that I'm now unavailable. And why do I do this?......

Its crazy how fast a girl can move on and act like what you had
with her was nothing. They got backups after backups of dudes ready to
simp and do whatever they want for the temporary time period they are
happy with you.

This is why. Flip it early. What bothers me is that when I do this they come running back wondering why and how I dropped them so quick as if they weren't about to do the same
eyes.gif

This man knows.

But yea NT, you're going to take some L's as you learn the game. That's just how it goes. Don't even look at it as an L. Look at it as a learning experience g.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

As soon as I feel a chick withdraw or ignore me when I put myself out
there I disappear on her. When I haven't disrespected, lied or done
anything to be acted toward in that way then there is something else
going on I don't know about and will make myself VERY scarce. I don't
even bother saying anything or acknowledging that I'm now unavailable. And why do I do this?......

Its crazy how fast a girl can move on and act like what you had
with her was nothing. They got backups after backups of dudes ready to
simp and do whatever they want for the temporary time period they are
happy with you.

This is why. Flip it early. What bothers me is that when I do this they come running back wondering why and how I dropped them so quick as if they weren't about to do the same
eyes.gif

This man knows.

But yea NT, you're going to take some L's as you learn the game. That's just how it goes. Don't even look at it as an L. Look at it as a learning experience g.

^This is true...if I hadn't learned from past experiences I would've went through something similar, but thank God I've become more cold-hearted towards females.

I met this girl who had been wanting to kick it with me for about a year, so after all this time of just talking, I decided to handle my business....She wanted to take things to another level afterwards and even called me out on FB, but I kept putting her off and coming up with excuses as to why I couldn't chill with her full time until the summer. Long story short, I spoke to her and she was all good on a Monday and by Wednesday she had changed her status to in a relationship on FB...since I didn't really care, this had me
roll.gif

^This is true...if I hadn't learned from past experiences I would've went through something similar, but thank God I've become more cold-hearted towards females.

I met this girl who had been wanting to kick it with me for about a year, so after all this time of just talking, I decided to handle my business....She wanted to take things to another level afterwards and even called me out on FB, but I kept putting her off and coming up with excuses as to why I couldn't chill with her full time until the summer. Long story short, I spoke to her and she was all good on a Monday and by Wednesday she had changed her status to in a relationship on FB...since I didn't really care, this had me
roll.gif

So toss some advice out. If a girl hits you up randomly and says she wants to chill..but it's not really convenient for you (plus add in laziness overall) how do you deal with it? Example, if a random girl texted me right now and said hey can you come see me? But she lives like 30+ minutes away by wtv form of transportation you use...how do you work with that? It is simpin to go see her? Is it 'gay' to not? I feel like it would be lame either way if I went there and nothing happened. It'd also be lame if I didn't go and just said something like, "that's farrrr....why do you want to see me?" If she is a respectable girl she might take that the wrong way. I have this fear of losing the 'right one' because I treat em like i treat JO's.

So toss some advice out. If a girl hits you up randomly and says she wants to chill..but it's not really convenient for you (plus add in laziness overall) how do you deal with it? Example, if a random girl texted me right now and said hey can you come see me? But she lives like 30+ minutes away by wtv form of transportation you use...how do you work with that? It is simpin to go see her? Is it 'gay' to not? I feel like it would be lame either way if I went there and nothing happened. It'd also be lame if I didn't go and just said something like, "that's farrrr....why do you want to see me?" If she is a respectable girl she might take that the wrong way. I have this fear of losing the 'right one' because I treat em like i treat JO's.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Happened to me about 2 weeks ago. Chick I work with. Everything was cool. We chill at work, text when not at work, etc. I'm rappin to her in the breakrooom, she hits me with the bomb that she's "talking" to a dude who is on deployment. Felt like a ran full steam into a brick wall. We still cool, talk whatever. *%#% is just awkward (to me) now.
basically the same story..i fell back for a good 2-3 weeks, i came back in the picture, she was kind of bitter because she felt i was ignoring her when in reality i just wanted to give her space..
now its awkward, but i want to smooth things out...she stubborn/proud tho which doesn't help the situation...and now its just awkward...

i want that chance to make it right tho..my boys are telling me to dead it and move on...
but i'm on that

http://www.youtube.com/v/KoF2YBP0wuc?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/KoF2YBP0wuc?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

"everytime i try to leave, something keeps pullin me back me back, tellin me i need you in my life
�it was meant to be, you were meant for me, so that means we got to make it work"
laugh.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
That pisses ME off because YES I'm ignoring someone who got shady on me, but still that works in your favor. Interact with her the way you would with like....a coworker. If I see or talk to you today cool, if not...cool
happy.gif

I was going through the same thing back in Feb. I was wondering whether I would hear from her all day but it got to the point where I didn't care if I did or didn't and it's perfect because that's the best mindset to have when interacting with her. Sure enough that's when she came sniffing around and every couple days I get a message from her asking the most random questions she could find. I didn't answer one last week so she had her friend message me one.

laugh.gif
Anyway go on about your life and she'll come creeping back around. I don't care how stubborn she is, and if not then you just saved yourself from wasting time on someone who was going to do you dirty anyway.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Happened to me about 2 weeks ago. Chick I work with. Everything was cool. We chill at work, text when not at work, etc. I'm rappin to her in the breakrooom, she hits me with the bomb that she's "talking" to a dude who is on deployment. Felt like a ran full steam into a brick wall. We still cool, talk whatever. *%#% is just awkward (to me) now.
basically the same story..i fell back for a good 2-3 weeks, i came back in the picture, she was kind of bitter because she felt i was ignoring her when in reality i just wanted to give her space..
now its awkward, but i want to smooth things out...she stubborn/proud tho which doesn't help the situation...and now its just awkward...

i want that chance to make it right tho..my boys are telling me to dead it and move on...
but i'm on that

http://www.youtube.com/v/KoF2YBP0wuc?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/KoF2YBP0wuc?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

"everytime i try to leave, something keeps pullin me back me back, tellin me i need you in my life
�it was meant to be, you were meant for me, so that means we got to make it work"
laugh.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
That pisses ME off because YES I'm ignoring someone who got shady on me, but still that works in your favor. Interact with her the way you would with like....a coworker. If I see or talk to you today cool, if not...cool
happy.gif

I was going through the same thing back in Feb. I was wondering whether I would hear from her all day but it got to the point where I didn't care if I did or didn't and it's perfect because that's the best mindset to have when interacting with her. Sure enough that's when she came sniffing around and every couple days I get a message from her asking the most random questions she could find. I didn't answer one last week so she had her friend message me one.

laugh.gif
Anyway go on about your life and she'll come creeping back around. I don't care how stubborn she is, and if not then you just saved yourself from wasting time on someone who was going to do you dirty anyway.

Lately I've been doing the dumping/mindgames/ignoring texts etc. I stayed getting emotionally played in my adolescence though. Now I see why girls do it so much. Feelsgoodman.jpg

Lately I've been doing the dumping/mindgames/ignoring texts etc. I stayed getting emotionally played in my adolescence though. Now I see why girls do it so much. Feelsgoodman.jpg

NT dropping knowledge..it looks like everyone has been through this before...

and i glad i saw this thread because I'm currently going through it

but has anyone ever flipped the script and got the girl back.

like u met girl, caught feelings, came off too strong, she cuts you off..

you realize you simping, you fall back, and you somehow regain her interest...

so far...i went through the stated steps up to "falling back"..

and i wanna regain her interest, i just don't know how to approach it...

(with any other girl, i'd usually chalk it up as a loss, dead the situation and move on..
but with her i'd rather get something more out of it than just a learning experience..)
Just act like her cutting you off doesn't phase you..
If you're a genuine person and treated her well.. she'll hit you with a text or something sooner or later.

Or.. somehow you guys will end up seeing each other down the road and that would be your perfect chance to relight the candle.. it's crazy how things work out

NT dropping knowledge..it looks like everyone has been through this before...

and i glad i saw this thread because I'm currently going through it

but has anyone ever flipped the script and got the girl back.

like u met girl, caught feelings, came off too strong, she cuts you off..

you realize you simping, you fall back, and you somehow regain her interest...

so far...i went through the stated steps up to "falling back"..

and i wanna regain her interest, i just don't know how to approach it...

(with any other girl, i'd usually chalk it up as a loss, dead the situation and move on..
but with her i'd rather get something more out of it than just a learning experience..)
Just act like her cutting you off doesn't phase you..
If you're a genuine person and treated her well.. she'll hit you with a text or something sooner or later.

Or.. somehow you guys will end up seeing each other down the road and that would be your perfect chance to relight the candle.. it's crazy how things work out

Back
Top Bottom