NT, I caught feelings and lost.

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by blazinRook

NT dropping knowledge..it looks like everyone has been through this before...

and i glad i saw this thread because I'm currently going through it

but has anyone ever flipped the script and got the girl back.

like u met girl, caught feelings, came off too strong, she cuts you off..

you realize you simping, you fall back, and you somehow regain her interest...

so far...i went through the stated steps up to "falling back"..

and i wanna regain her interest, i just don't know how to approach it...

(with any other girl, i'd usually chalk it up as a loss, dead the situation and move on..
but with her i'd rather get something more out of it than just a learning experience..)

Or.. somehow you guys will end up seeing each other down the road and that would be your perfect chance to relight the candle.. it's crazy how things work out

This is what Im hoping for in my situation.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Boi

NT dropping knowledge..it looks like everyone has been through this before...

and i glad i saw this thread because I'm currently going through it

but has anyone ever flipped the script and got the girl back.

like u met girl, caught feelings, came off too strong, she cuts you off..

you realize you simping, you fall back, and you somehow regain her interest...

so far...i went through the stated steps up to "falling back"..

and i wanna regain her interest, i just don't know how to approach it...

(with any other girl, i'd usually chalk it up as a loss, dead the situation and move on..
but with her i'd rather get something more out of it than just a learning experience..)

Or.. somehow you guys will end up seeing each other down the road and that would be your perfect chance to relight the candle.. it's crazy how things work out

This is what Im hoping for in my situation.
frown.gif

@Retro23J

i'm hearing you man..its a trip because i did just that...after falling back i tried to talk to her as normal as possible
and she played the bitter card so hard..she was on that "you don't wanna talk to me, then fine" tip.

The fact that i know it bothered her lets me know i have an effect on her..good or bad,
which can usually be altered through a smooth conversation..

I'm not even trying to gain a power trip over the girl just to see who lets their guard down first..
but i feel like she trynna run that game. which doesn't bother me none because whatever
she does no longer phases me. i just want it to be smooth again.

thx for the advice

@Boi

i feel you man...i feel like i did show her that cutting her off didn't phase me..
(actually the very next day she saw me walking with a different girl, which is prolly why she was bitter smdh)

Looking back at it..i feel i was as genuine as i could be and i also believed i treated her well
I prolly wasn't as smooth as i could have been..but hey, i have no regrets..
she has a coo personality and shes attractive...its only natural for me to be attracted to her

i prolly will see her down the road..but i' can't sit around, hope, and wait for her.
i'ma shoot her a text this week, and if shes not having it..i'ma just wish her a good summer and move on

if we cross paths, then hey..but until then i'ma just do me..

i think why i tripped off this girl so hard is because she made me realize what type of girls are for me
before her..i didn't really know what i was looking for, but now i do...

thx for the wise words..

this is why NT > _____

@Retro23J

i'm hearing you man..its a trip because i did just that...after falling back i tried to talk to her as normal as possible
and she played the bitter card so hard..she was on that "you don't wanna talk to me, then fine" tip.

The fact that i know it bothered her lets me know i have an effect on her..good or bad,
which can usually be altered through a smooth conversation..

I'm not even trying to gain a power trip over the girl just to see who lets their guard down first..
but i feel like she trynna run that game. which doesn't bother me none because whatever
she does no longer phases me. i just want it to be smooth again.

thx for the advice

@Boi

i feel you man...i feel like i did show her that cutting her off didn't phase me..
(actually the very next day she saw me walking with a different girl, which is prolly why she was bitter smdh)

Looking back at it..i feel i was as genuine as i could be and i also believed i treated her well
I prolly wasn't as smooth as i could have been..but hey, i have no regrets..
she has a coo personality and shes attractive...its only natural for me to be attracted to her

i prolly will see her down the road..but i' can't sit around, hope, and wait for her.
i'ma shoot her a text this week, and if shes not having it..i'ma just wish her a good summer and move on

if we cross paths, then hey..but until then i'ma just do me..

i think why i tripped off this girl so hard is because she made me realize what type of girls are for me
before her..i didn't really know what i was looking for, but now i do...

thx for the wise words..

this is why NT > _____

pimp.gif
Swag. Very well played.

pimp.gif
Swag. Very well played.

It only happens with the girls I really like, I can pull jumps and chicks in just wanna smash and dash easily, on some goldie from the Mack steez, but if I'm FEELING the chick, it's always the ones who use click with immediately, I'm trying to avoid this situation now, chick is hella cool gets my humor, plus she a cutie with some nice mass, I gotta keep telling myself to fall back, even though it's hard as hell,

It only happens with the girls I really like, I can pull jumps and chicks in just wanna smash and dash easily, on some goldie from the Mack steez, but if I'm FEELING the chick, it's always the ones who use click with immediately, I'm trying to avoid this situation now, chick is hella cool gets my humor, plus she a cutie with some nice mass, I gotta keep telling myself to fall back, even though it's hard as hell,

I was captain simp my senior year of high school, it was my first real girlfriend
Chick had me looking dumb...chick turned me and my boy against each other...
There was this chick who I was feeling and was feeling me while i was with my gf,
The chick on the side was going to be down for me, I messed that up...chick still wont even
Talk to me now years later, still got me feeling salted Had me following her around, cheated on me everyday (behind my back) had me crying Over her and $#@!...it was a terrible situation, I should of deaded her on multiple
Occasions but I felt like I wasnt gunna get no other chick
frown.gif
...i would give her my
Discounted school lunch when she aint have nothing to eat

Funny thing is she came back around this past year and wanted me again, I got a
Girlfriend months after we started "talking" she was dumb salted...felt good to
Get some pay back, chick is still a +%+ too.......winning
pimp.gif

[image]

Hope that pic worked

I was captain simp my senior year of high school, it was my first real girlfriend
Chick had me looking dumb...chick turned me and my boy against each other...
There was this chick who I was feeling and was feeling me while i was with my gf,
The chick on the side was going to be down for me, I messed that up...chick still wont even
Talk to me now years later, still got me feeling salted Had me following her around, cheated on me everyday (behind my back) had me crying Over her and $#@!...it was a terrible situation, I should of deaded her on multiple
Occasions but I felt like I wasnt gunna get no other chick
frown.gif
...i would give her my
Discounted school lunch when she aint have nothing to eat

Funny thing is she came back around this past year and wanted me again, I got a
Girlfriend months after we started "talking" she was dumb salted...felt good to
Get some pay back, chick is still a +%+ too.......winning
pimp.gif

[image]

Hope that pic worked

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

How does one seem not so available?
by living your life..it's one thing to go out of your way a bit and show interest...but don't go super out of your way by make plans based on when she might be available ..or assuming on what she would like..
it cliche...but do you.. and when your time and her time works out for the both of you...then hang out.

until you have a firm commitment for a relationship... there's no need to act like every free moment you have should have her in mind

This is some good advice right here Dirty, right on point. Applies to what I did and should have done instead. 
tired.gif
 The funny thing is I caught myself simping and being too available but for some reason I just couldn't change my attitude.. it drove me nuts. 
tired.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
Man the only thing is she knew the schedule I had, and I wasn't trying to make it seem like I was ignoring her in a sense. 
That bolded part is what practically led me to making sure I included her in my plans sigh.  Definitely a learning experience though, but wish it wasn't with someone I cared so much about ..
tired.gif

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

How does one seem not so available?
by living your life..it's one thing to go out of your way a bit and show interest...but don't go super out of your way by make plans based on when she might be available ..or assuming on what she would like..
it cliche...but do you.. and when your time and her time works out for the both of you...then hang out.

until you have a firm commitment for a relationship... there's no need to act like every free moment you have should have her in mind

This is some good advice right here Dirty, right on point. Applies to what I did and should have done instead. 
tired.gif
 The funny thing is I caught myself simping and being too available but for some reason I just couldn't change my attitude.. it drove me nuts. 
tired.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
Man the only thing is she knew the schedule I had, and I wasn't trying to make it seem like I was ignoring her in a sense. 
That bolded part is what practically led me to making sure I included her in my plans sigh.  Definitely a learning experience though, but wish it wasn't with someone I cared so much about ..
tired.gif

Even if a girl begs you to chill with her all the time it eventually wont do any good if you give in every time.
So even if she says you're not smothering her give her space.

Even if a girl begs you to chill with her all the time it eventually wont do any good if you give in every time.
So even if she says you're not smothering her give her space.

I love how NT is always relevant to my life.

I met a chick couple months back, got the digits, but texted her too much when i got drunk and I deleted her number and deaded it.

Fast forward til a few weeks ago and I'm with her at this club and we start making out (finest girl i've ever made out with, this chick is near perfect). We get split up and I go home solo, but still feelin
pimp.gif
cause she was so fine.

I get her number from my friend, text her to apologize for leaving her stranded and then pretty much dead it again cause i figured it was just a dance floor make out and nothing more. I play it cool around her the next 4 or 5 times our friends hang out and then next thing I know I'm spending the night at her place getting it in.

That was last thursday, we kinda been texting back and forth but she's super slow to respond, like days at a time. we were supposed to hang out tonight but she said she was too tired and maybe we can hang out fri/sat. I don't think I killed my chances but I'm definitely letting her make the next move. I think I made myself too available again.

NT is the best.

I love how NT is always relevant to my life.

I met a chick couple months back, got the digits, but texted her too much when i got drunk and I deleted her number and deaded it.

Fast forward til a few weeks ago and I'm with her at this club and we start making out (finest girl i've ever made out with, this chick is near perfect). We get split up and I go home solo, but still feelin
pimp.gif
cause she was so fine.

I get her number from my friend, text her to apologize for leaving her stranded and then pretty much dead it again cause i figured it was just a dance floor make out and nothing more. I play it cool around her the next 4 or 5 times our friends hang out and then next thing I know I'm spending the night at her place getting it in.

That was last thursday, we kinda been texting back and forth but she's super slow to respond, like days at a time. we were supposed to hang out tonight but she said she was too tired and maybe we can hang out fri/sat. I don't think I killed my chances but I'm definitely letting her make the next move. I think I made myself too available again.

NT is the best.

^^i think she has a bf and your just a jumpoff for some fun when her bf is unavailable. true store.

^^i think she has a bf and your just a jumpoff for some fun when her bf is unavailable. true store.

Back
Top Bottom