NT, I caught feelings and lost.

30t6p3b.gif
speakin of the devil
This one female is hitting me up right now wanting to me to drive 20+miles out of my way to have drinks with her. 

She knows my gf is out of town too. 
grin.gif

im going home and chill with my PS3. 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i did da same thing once upon a time.....caught me some sweeeeeeet box and tried to

cuff TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fast....she got startled and broke out on me
30t6p3b.gif

if i had known then what i know now i would've kept it retained easily...i still smashed but

she left me with da urge for alot more then that...so i won but i loss.
Hindsight is 2020 though
ohwell.gif
If that hadn't happened, then you wouldn't now know what you know.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i did da same thing once upon a time.....caught me some sweeeeeeet box and tried to

cuff TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fast....she got startled and broke out on me
30t6p3b.gif

if i had known then what i know now i would've kept it retained easily...i still smashed but

she left me with da urge for alot more then that...so i won but i loss.
Hindsight is 2020 though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

by living your life..it's one thing to go out of your way a bit and show interest...but don't go super out of your way by make plans based on when she might be available ..or assuming on what she would like..
it cliche...but do you.. and when your time and her time works out for the both of you...then hang out.

until you have a firm commitment for a relationship... there's no need to act like every free moment you have should have her in mind
Exactly.

OP I made the same mistake a few months ago. Usually I am busy and never call girls after I get their numbers but this one girl...I was so feeling her. It was so bad that I started doing things completely uncharacteristic of myself. For example we would talk and she would dominate the conversation and I kinda would shy away. Or I would put a restriction on my intial opinions, about certain topics, when we didn't agree, and just be agreeable to almost anything she said. I treated her way too nice by driving out my way for her whenever she asked. I would do things like this because I started to think if I was opinionated and too masculine I might loose her.

It's ironic, you try to do everything possible to not mess up the rapport you two have but unknowingly you're digging the grave representing the chances with her.

OP make sure you find a girl who makes you feel that same way but act like you want her but you have many options.

The truth..once you fall into that simping hole there is no coming back. Its over when she changes YOU.

It can be but if you recognize it you can recover.

I don't know about you or others but if a girl can make me feel that I don't have any control over my emotions I want to be with her. There are many cute women out there but there aren't many who I consider to be super bad and make me feel like it's my first crush. I want a chick like that but I want to be able to control myself from simping too.

Don't feel like there isn't any hope. I'm in the bay too and we both know you will be able to find another Asian dime soon.

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

by living your life..it's one thing to go out of your way a bit and show interest...but don't go super out of your way by make plans based on when she might be available ..or assuming on what she would like..
it cliche...but do you.. and when your time and her time works out for the both of you...then hang out.

until you have a firm commitment for a relationship... there's no need to act like every free moment you have should have her in mind
Exactly.

OP I made the same mistake a few months ago. Usually I am busy and never call girls after I get their numbers but this one girl...I was so feeling her. It was so bad that I started doing things completely uncharacteristic of myself. For example we would talk and she would dominate the conversation and I kinda would shy away. Or I would put a restriction on my intial opinions, about certain topics, when we didn't agree, and just be agreeable to almost anything she said. I treated her way too nice by driving out my way for her whenever she asked. I would do things like this because I started to think if I was opinionated and too masculine I might loose her.

It's ironic, you try to do everything possible to not mess up the rapport you two have but unknowingly you're digging the grave representing the chances with her.

OP make sure you find a girl who makes you feel that same way but act like you want her but you have many options.

The truth..once you fall into that simping hole there is no coming back. Its over when she changes YOU.

It can be but if you recognize it you can recover.

I don't know about you or others but if a girl can make me feel that I don't have any control over my emotions I want to be with her. There are many cute women out there but there aren't many who I consider to be super bad and make me feel like it's my first crush. I want a chick like that but I want to be able to control myself from simping too.

Don't feel like there isn't any hope. I'm in the bay too and we both know you will be able to find another Asian dime soon.

Originally Posted by proper english

30t6p3b.gif
speakin of the devil
This one female is hitting me up right now wanting to me to drive 20+miles out of my way to have drinks with her. 

grin.gif

glasses.gif
You are a good man. 

Originally Posted by Kramer

Hindsight is 2020 though
ohwell.gif

L's are learning experiences in disguise.

30t6p3b.gif
speakin of the devil

grin.gif

glasses.gif
You are a good man. 

Originally Posted by Kramer

Hindsight is 2020 though
ohwell.gif

L's are learning experiences in disguise.

Sorry to hear that man, you just gotta learn from your mistakes...take time for yourself (depending on your age) and grow as person.

I think I may be falling into the same pitfall, but I think I've caught myself and gone back to my MOB ways.

GL

Sorry to hear that man, you just gotta learn from your mistakes...take time for yourself (depending on your age) and grow as person.

I think I may be falling into the same pitfall, but I think I've caught myself and gone back to my MOB ways.

GL

30t6p3b.gif
speakin of the devil

grin.gif

glasses.gif
Would it have been different if the PS3 Network was still down?

30t6p3b.gif
speakin of the devil

grin.gif

glasses.gif
Would it have been different if the PS3 Network was still down?

30t6p3b.gif
speakin of the devil

grin.gif

glasses.gif
What games are you going to be playing?

30t6p3b.gif
speakin of the devil

grin.gif

glasses.gif
What games are you going to be playing?

30t6p3b.gif
speakin of the devil

grin.gif

glasses.gif
youre gay tho

30t6p3b.gif
speakin of the devil

grin.gif

glasses.gif
youre gay tho

Back
Top Bottom