NT, I caught feelings and lost.

laugh.gif
@ scshift

like i said in another thread

experience is the greatest teacher.

But let me ask you this OP, why instead of you feeling like you messed up cuz you showed interest in the girl, should you not feel like "hey, I showed this girl that I was really feeling her and she couldn't handle what I had to give"

If this was a couple years ago alot of people like myself would have said that you didn't play the game right...but now I realize that this *@@% isn't a game at all.

But let me ask you this OP, why instead of you feeling like you messed up cuz you showed interest in the girl, should you not feel like "hey, I showed this girl that I was really feeling her and she couldn't handle what I had to give"

If this was a couple years ago alot of people like myself would have said that you didn't play the game right...but now I realize that this *@@% isn't a game at all.

For future references, don't be clingy because it would make the girl think she can get you whenever she wants.

Act like you have a life, and don't rush into a relationship.

For future references, don't be clingy because it would make the girl think she can get you whenever she wants.

Act like you have a life, and don't rush into a relationship.

Same thing happened to me last month, son. Only I didn't smang. (Slept in her bed a few times, messed around, but never felt that warmth.)

I'm still
30t6p3b.gif
because shes easily the most attractive female I've ever touched in a sensual way.

mad.gif

Same thing happened to me last month, son. Only I didn't smang. (Slept in her bed a few times, messed around, but never felt that warmth.)

I'm still
30t6p3b.gif
because shes easily the most attractive female I've ever touched in a sensual way.

mad.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I know for a fact what I had to offer was too much, even for myself. I was stressing out when she wouldn't text me and would drop any plans I had just to see her. That is not healthy or normal. No one should stress out over a girl not texting you, people need their space... now she has it.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I know for a fact what I had to offer was too much, even for myself. I was stressing out when she wouldn't text me and would drop any plans I had just to see her. That is not healthy or normal. No one should stress out over a girl not texting you, people need their space... now she has it.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Let us accurately define simping please

Simping is what I did, but didn't realize 'till it was too late.
Texting her all the time.

Willing to see her anytime/anyplace.

Always being available at the drop of a dime.

Not being yourself.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Let us accurately define simping please

Simping is what I did, but didn't realize 'till it was too late.
Texting her all the time.

Willing to see her anytime/anyplace.

Always being available at the drop of a dime.

Not being yourself.

you looked desperate, women like men who have options, men who are desired by other women

you being all clingy and under her all day is looked at as more of a weakness

she wants a man, not a girlfriend, alotta guys default to doing stuff that the 2 chicks would do together

women like leadership, they don't like indecisive, submissive men

if she's calling the shots, you already lost

you looked desperate, women like men who have options, men who are desired by other women

you being all clingy and under her all day is looked at as more of a weakness

she wants a man, not a girlfriend, alotta guys default to doing stuff that the 2 chicks would do together

women like leadership, they don't like indecisive, submissive men

if she's calling the shots, you already lost

Back
Top Bottom