NT, I caught feelings and lost.

As men nothing hurts more when a woman flips the script on us...

NT is having a male bonding session. 
pimp.gif

As men nothing hurts more when a woman flips the script on us...

NT is having a male bonding session. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nbabound

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

-there's a million of em out there with bigger breasts and better convo skills, so don't for once think they aren't replaceable.
 but 99% of women in your life are TEMPORARY. That's it
real talk man. I have been with numerous women in my 24 years of living and only one or two haven't showed me a complete different side of them I didn't see initially when we we first started dating. Have fun out here man, these girls are living it up. Trust me, my female friends tell me about how they spit and chew dudes up who they aren't even feeling that much. Its crazy how fast a girl can move on and act like what you had with her was nothing. They got backups after backups of dudes ready to simp and do whatever they want for the temporary time period they are happy with you. With all that being said, do you! They will flock once they see how much you are separated from the other lame dudes out here. They will be attracted to your exclusiveness and your lifestyle. Don't change your life for these girls...they wouldnt do it for you..

WOW this is so relavent to my situation right now
tired.gif

Originally Posted by nbabound

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

-there's a million of em out there with bigger breasts and better convo skills, so don't for once think they aren't replaceable.
 but 99% of women in your life are TEMPORARY. That's it
real talk man. I have been with numerous women in my 24 years of living and only one or two haven't showed me a complete different side of them I didn't see initially when we we first started dating. Have fun out here man, these girls are living it up. Trust me, my female friends tell me about how they spit and chew dudes up who they aren't even feeling that much. Its crazy how fast a girl can move on and act like what you had with her was nothing. They got backups after backups of dudes ready to simp and do whatever they want for the temporary time period they are happy with you. With all that being said, do you! They will flock once they see how much you are separated from the other lame dudes out here. They will be attracted to your exclusiveness and your lifestyle. Don't change your life for these girls...they wouldnt do it for you..

WOW this is so relavent to my situation right now
tired.gif

There is some knowledge being dropped in here. I used to simp hard...now I feel like I give girls too much space and I feel that I come off as just trying to smash sometimes. Need to find a good medium.

There is some knowledge being dropped in here. I used to simp hard...now I feel like I give girls too much space and I feel that I come off as just trying to smash sometimes. Need to find a good medium.

As soon as I feel a chick withdraw or ignore me when I put myself outthere I disappear on her. When I haven't disrespected, lied or doneanything to be acted toward in that way then there is something elsegoing on I don't know about and will make myself VERY scarce. I don'teven bother saying anything or acknowledging that I'm now unavailable. And why do I do this?......

Its crazy how fast a girl can move on and act like what you hadwith her was nothing. They got backups after backups of dudes ready tosimp and do whatever they want for the temporary time period they arehappy with you.
This is why. Flip it early. What bothers me is that when I do this they come running back wondering why and how I dropped them so quick as if they weren't about to do the same
eyes.gif

As soon as I feel a chick withdraw or ignore me when I put myself outthere I disappear on her. When I haven't disrespected, lied or doneanything to be acted toward in that way then there is something elsegoing on I don't know about and will make myself VERY scarce. I don'teven bother saying anything or acknowledging that I'm now unavailable. And why do I do this?......

Its crazy how fast a girl can move on and act like what you hadwith her was nothing. They got backups after backups of dudes ready tosimp and do whatever they want for the temporary time period they arehappy with you.
This is why. Flip it early. What bothers me is that when I do this they come running back wondering why and how I dropped them so quick as if they weren't about to do the same
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

eyes.gif

I gotta try this, when the right situation presents itself.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

eyes.gif

I gotta try this, when the right situation presents itself.

This thread helping me out too. I met this girl in Apirl cute,great personality, and we had so much in common.
She worked 3rd *#$* and went to school in the am, but always had time for me. Texting me allday while I was work callin me on my break.
Man I was feeling her bad. I started making time for her "like whenever you wana kick im here type of comments" smashed 3 weeks into it and I smashed with the power of taj gibson dunks. Smashed like 6 times everything was going good. Man I was feeling her bad and started od simping
30t6p3b.gif
thats when she stoped answering text/calls replying 2 days later sayin she had alot of work and school going on. I knew I had to stop right there.

This thread helping me out too. I met this girl in Apirl cute,great personality, and we had so much in common.
She worked 3rd *#$* and went to school in the am, but always had time for me. Texting me allday while I was work callin me on my break.
Man I was feeling her bad. I started making time for her "like whenever you wana kick im here type of comments" smashed 3 weeks into it and I smashed with the power of taj gibson dunks. Smashed like 6 times everything was going good. Man I was feeling her bad and started od simping
30t6p3b.gif
thats when she stoped answering text/calls replying 2 days later sayin she had alot of work and school going on. I knew I had to stop right there.

Back
Top Bottom