NT, I caught feelings and lost.

Happened to me back in september. I never ever pursue chicks like that till I came across this one chick i met through a friend. I was in a long term relationship at the time and damn near deaded my current chick and was about to make the switch to the new one cuz i was feelin her so much. Never felt that way about a chick before so i was willing to do whatever it took to get the new chick. Everything was going well, texting consistently and what not til one day shorty cut me off. I didnt believe it at first cuz everthing was going so perfectly, i coudnt fathom that she would stop texting me back out of nowhere. After a couple days not hearing from her I hit her friends up to see if shorty was OK, and she was, so i had no choice but to assume i was cut off. Wack feeling, but I'll never make the same mistake.

Sucks that the chicks you end up wanting the most and pursue the hardest are the ones you end up coming on the strongest with, and in turn end up messing up what you had going. Cold world.

Happened to me back in september. I never ever pursue chicks like that till I came across this one chick i met through a friend. I was in a long term relationship at the time and damn near deaded my current chick and was about to make the switch to the new one cuz i was feelin her so much. Never felt that way about a chick before so i was willing to do whatever it took to get the new chick. Everything was going well, texting consistently and what not til one day shorty cut me off. I didnt believe it at first cuz everthing was going so perfectly, i coudnt fathom that she would stop texting me back out of nowhere. After a couple days not hearing from her I hit her friends up to see if shorty was OK, and she was, so i had no choice but to assume i was cut off. Wack feeling, but I'll never make the same mistake.

Sucks that the chicks you end up wanting the most and pursue the hardest are the ones you end up coming on the strongest with, and in turn end up messing up what you had going. Cold world.

its happened to all of us whether you wanna admit it or not, and its prolly one of the worst feelings in the world 
tired.gif

its happened to all of us whether you wanna admit it or not, and its prolly one of the worst feelings in the world 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

tired.gif
Sorry bro
ohwell.gif
... But I still havent met a chick i fell head over heels for... 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

tired.gif
Sorry bro
ohwell.gif
... But I still havent met a chick i fell head over heels for... 
grin.gif

i just read the ops post(not really)& that aint "mass" bruh. but look if u really like her then so wat. u gotta learn sum kinda way

i just read the ops post(not really)& that aint "mass" bruh. but look if u really like her then so wat. u gotta learn sum kinda way

Yep, definitely been thru what all y'all have been saying.

Time and time again though I catch myself acting like this. Gonna bookmark this thread for future references, especially if there is a girl out there who is gonna be worth my time of day.

Yep, definitely been thru what all y'all have been saying.

Time and time again though I catch myself acting like this. Gonna bookmark this thread for future references, especially if there is a girl out there who is gonna be worth my time of day.

NT dropping knowledge..it looks like everyone has been through this before...

and i glad i saw this thread because I'm currently going through it

but has anyone ever flipped the script and got the girl back.

like u met girl, caught feelings, came off too strong, she cuts you off..

you realize you simping, you fall back, and you somehow regain her interest...

so far...i went through the stated steps up to "falling back"..

and i wanna regain her interest, i just don't know how to approach it...

(with any other girl, i'd usually chalk it up as a loss, dead the situation and move on..
but with her i'd rather get something more out of it than just a learning experience..)

NT dropping knowledge..it looks like everyone has been through this before...

and i glad i saw this thread because I'm currently going through it

but has anyone ever flipped the script and got the girl back.

like u met girl, caught feelings, came off too strong, she cuts you off..

you realize you simping, you fall back, and you somehow regain her interest...

so far...i went through the stated steps up to "falling back"..

and i wanna regain her interest, i just don't know how to approach it...

(with any other girl, i'd usually chalk it up as a loss, dead the situation and move on..
but with her i'd rather get something more out of it than just a learning experience..)

Originally Posted by Retro23J

As soon as I feel a chick withdraw or ignore me when I put myself outthere I disappear on her. When I haven't disrespected, lied or doneanything to be acted toward in that way then there is something elsegoing on I don't know about and will make myself VERY scarce. I don'teven bother saying anything or acknowledging that I'm now unavailable. And why do I do this?......

Its crazy how fast a girl can move on and act like what you hadwith her was nothing. They got backups after backups of dudes ready tosimp and do whatever they want for the temporary time period they arehappy with you.

This is why. Flip it early. What bothers me is that when I do this they come running back wondering why and how I dropped them so quick as if they weren't about to do the same
eyes.gif

Well played sir.

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

This thread helping me out too. I met this girl in Apirl cute,great personality, and we had so much in common.
She worked 3rd *#$* and went to school in the am, but always had time for me. Texting me allday while I was work callin me on my break.
Man I was feeling her bad. I started making time for her "like whenever you wana kick im here type of comments" smashed 3 weeks into it and I smashed with the power of taj gibson dunks. Smashed like 6 times everything was going good. Man I was feeling her bad and started od simping
30t6p3b.gif
thats when she stoped answering text/calls replying 2 days later sayin she had alot of work and school going on. I knew I had to stop right there.
Damn, thats HORRIBLE! If I were you, things would be broken. That %%@% sounds like it hurts
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

As soon as I feel a chick withdraw or ignore me when I put myself outthere I disappear on her. When I haven't disrespected, lied or doneanything to be acted toward in that way then there is something elsegoing on I don't know about and will make myself VERY scarce. I don'teven bother saying anything or acknowledging that I'm now unavailable. And why do I do this?......

Its crazy how fast a girl can move on and act like what you hadwith her was nothing. They got backups after backups of dudes ready tosimp and do whatever they want for the temporary time period they arehappy with you.

This is why. Flip it early. What bothers me is that when I do this they come running back wondering why and how I dropped them so quick as if they weren't about to do the same
eyes.gif

Well played sir.

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

This thread helping me out too. I met this girl in Apirl cute,great personality, and we had so much in common.
She worked 3rd *#$* and went to school in the am, but always had time for me. Texting me allday while I was work callin me on my break.
Man I was feeling her bad. I started making time for her "like whenever you wana kick im here type of comments" smashed 3 weeks into it and I smashed with the power of taj gibson dunks. Smashed like 6 times everything was going good. Man I was feeling her bad and started od simping
30t6p3b.gif
thats when she stoped answering text/calls replying 2 days later sayin she had alot of work and school going on. I knew I had to stop right there.
Damn, thats HORRIBLE! If I were you, things would be broken. That %%@% sounds like it hurts
tired.gif

Happened to me about 2 weeks ago. Chick I work with. Everything was cool. We chill at work, text when not at work, etc. I'm rappin to her in the breakrooom, she hits me with the bomb that she's "talking" to a dude who is on deployment. Felt like a ran full steam into a brick wall. We still cool, talk whatever. *%#% is just awkward (to me) now.

Happened to me about 2 weeks ago. Chick I work with. Everything was cool. We chill at work, text when not at work, etc. I'm rappin to her in the breakrooom, she hits me with the bomb that she's "talking" to a dude who is on deployment. Felt like a ran full steam into a brick wall. We still cool, talk whatever. *%#% is just awkward (to me) now.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

basically the same story..i fell back for a good 2-3 weeks, i came back in the picture, she was kind of bitter because she felt i was ignoring her when in reality i just wanted to give her space..
now its awkward, but i want to smooth things out...she stubborn/proud tho which doesn't help the situation...and now its just awkward...

i want that chance to make it right tho..my boys are telling me to dead it and move on...
but i'm on that

"everytime i try to leave, something keeps pullin me back me back, tellin me i need you in my life
 it was meant to be, you were meant for me, so that means we got to make it work"
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

basically the same story..i fell back for a good 2-3 weeks, i came back in the picture, she was kind of bitter because she felt i was ignoring her when in reality i just wanted to give her space..
now its awkward, but i want to smooth things out...she stubborn/proud tho which doesn't help the situation...and now its just awkward...

i want that chance to make it right tho..my boys are telling me to dead it and move on...
but i'm on that

"everytime i try to leave, something keeps pullin me back me back, tellin me i need you in my life
 it was meant to be, you were meant for me, so that means we got to make it work"
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom