NT: I fell in lust with a bartender, how do I win?

chiefwiggum

Banned
@++#* is so incredibly fine. She is atleast 5 years older than me, and she has a kid.
I've seen her once before and I was like 
eek.gif
. Last night I go to this club which I go to once or twice a month. This time, I can't stop looking at her. I purchased a beer for 2 bucks (PBR) and tipped her 4 and smiled and said "Merry Christmas". I continue to buy drinks from her, and she gave me some free shots. I see her on the dancefloor, she was walking across to go to the bar on the other side. She smiled at me and I grabbed her and kissed her cheek lol. I am a %+@@! when I actually want a chick. I feel like a little boy again. I plan to just keep going there to see her and get to know her. But it's her jobs to have dudes feel like this. Anyway, how do I win? Buy her a drink? Ask her out after work?

She is a hipster chick, these ones are hard to play with. Pretty sure we like different music so I can't $$##@#%@ about how cool the gay bands she likes are.

@++#* is so incredibly fine. She is atleast 5 years older than me, and she has a kid.
eek.gif
. Last night I go to this club which I go to once or twice a month. This time, I can't stop looking at her. I purchased a beer for 2 bucks (PBR) and tipped her 4 and smiled and said "Merry Christmas". I continue to buy drinks from her, and she gave me some free shots. I see her on the dancefloor, she was walking across to go to the bar on the other side. She smiled at me and I grabbed her and kissed her cheek lol. I am a %+@@! when I actually want a chick. I feel like a little boy again. I plan to just keep going there to see her and get to know her. But it's her jobs to have dudes feel like this. Anyway, how do I win? Buy her a drink? Ask her out after work?

She is a hipster chick, these ones are hard to play with. Pretty sure we like different music so I can't $$##@#%@ about how cool the gay bands she likes are.

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Pretty sure we like different music so I can't $$##@#%@ about how cool the gay bands she likes are.
laugh.gif
anyway OP, you're right, it is her job to get dudes to like her so she can keep raking in those tips, but i'm sure if you keep talking to her you'll get a feel for where her head is at and you'll come to realize whether she's interested in you or your generous tipping.

Pretty sure we like different music so I can't $$##@#%@ about how cool the gay bands she likes are.
laugh.gif
anyway OP, you're right, it is her job to get dudes to like her so she can keep raking in those tips, but i'm sure if you keep talking to her you'll get a feel for where her head is at and you'll come to realize whether she's interested in you or your generous tipping.

Ask her out, your not going to get to know a bartender in a club, you know how many other dudes are in that spot doing the same thing you are doing? Assuming she's attractive as you make her out to be. Might as well shoot your shot, and stop over tipping the broad lol.

Ask her out, your not going to get to know a bartender in a club, you know how many other dudes are in that spot doing the same thing you are doing? Assuming she's attractive as you make her out to be. Might as well shoot your shot, and stop over tipping the broad lol.

Bartenders are a difficult pull. If she's as good looking as you say then there's nothing you can say to her that she probably hasn't already heard. If you think she's diggin you just be straight up. If you think she needs some convincing you need to find a better way in then hollering while she's working. None of that facebook stalking bs either. I suggest you find someone she knows and get some details. That way you find out about her and she gets the hint when she inevitably finds out you've been asking about her.

Bartenders are a difficult pull. If she's as good looking as you say then there's nothing you can say to her that she probably hasn't already heard. If you think she's diggin you just be straight up. If you think she needs some convincing you need to find a better way in then hollering while she's working. None of that facebook stalking bs either. I suggest you find someone she knows and get some details. That way you find out about her and she gets the hint when she inevitably finds out you've been asking about her.

eek.gif

If you were about that life you would've copped an upscale bottle of beer. Bartenders are a tricky field, You should probably go back, flirt with her and try to see if she wants to go on a date. However, remember, if she is in fact good looking, she probably has dudes throwing themselves so you better take a chance before it's too late. 

eek.gif

If you were about that life you would've copped an upscale bottle of beer. Bartenders are a tricky field, You should probably go back, flirt with her and try to see if she wants to go on a date. However, remember, if she is in fact good looking, she probably has dudes throwing themselves so you better take a chance before it's too late. 

And oh yeah like homie above said, ditch the PBR smh. WTH were you thinking with that
laugh.gif

And oh yeah like homie above said, ditch the PBR smh. WTH were you thinking with that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom