NT I got a JOB !

pimp.gif

I hope I can say the same in an hour or two. I am currently chatting (online) with my boss and upper management members trying to work out the details of hiring me as full time instead of keeping me as a contract employee.

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

I hope I can say the same in an hour or two. I am currently chatting (online) with my boss and upper management members trying to work out the details of hiring me as full time instead of keeping me as a contract employee.

nerd.gif

Congrats OP, I just started my new gig today for the County Courts Family Division. #NT uh uh, get money. uh uh, get money

Congrats OP, I just started my new gig today for the County Courts Family Division. #NT uh uh, get money. uh uh, get money

I worked at the Y for 7 years..theone here in Colo doesnt drug test. And I worked in every department from the front desk to maintenance and child care/day camp(started off here). Hell i didnt even start smoking til I worked at the Y 98% of the employees blow.

I worked at the Y for 7 years..theone here in Colo doesnt drug test. And I worked in every department from the front desk to maintenance and child care/day camp(started off here). Hell i didnt even start smoking til I worked at the Y 98% of the employees blow.

ive worked at a youth center (affiliated w/ the ymca) no drug test.

easy work if you can be patient wit the kids.

ive worked at a youth center (affiliated w/ the ymca) no drug test.

easy work if you can be patient wit the kids.

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

Nice man! I had an interview today at Hibbett Sports, I hope I get called back!

I hope you do brother man, T we gotta get this $$$

"Now first comes the cash then come the @&& then come BIG Blunts with big chunks of hash"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

Nice man! I had an interview today at Hibbett Sports, I hope I get called back!

I hope you do brother man, T we gotta get this $$$

"Now first comes the cash then come the @&& then come BIG Blunts with big chunks of hash"
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom