NT I got a JOB !

congrats OP, i know you feel like diddy bopping down the ave. been trying to get on myself for some months and i must say not working is for the birdies mane. just had an interview for a substitute teaching position today. one interviewer was my bros best friend, head interviewer worked wit moms, pops and my sis over the years. should be in there!!! all the schools are right by my house too. that 100-120 a day to babysit shall be glorious. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE LOOKING FOR WORK.

congrats OP, i know you feel like diddy bopping down the ave. been trying to get on myself for some months and i must say not working is for the birdies mane. just had an interview for a substitute teaching position today. one interviewer was my bros best friend, head interviewer worked wit moms, pops and my sis over the years. should be in there!!! all the schools are right by my house too. that 100-120 a day to babysit shall be glorious. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE LOOKING FOR WORK.

congrats keep it and move up network for sure at a gym never know who is coming threw there daily or whenever

congrats keep it and move up network for sure at a gym never know who is coming threw there daily or whenever

i need a job.
ohwell.gif

Hopefully ill be in the same predicament as you by the end of the week. I had a interview sunday, and they ended up doing the first and second interview back to back, and than said it was up to human resources. Fingers crossed for that call

Hopefully ill be in the same predicament as you by the end of the week. I had a interview sunday, and they ended up doing the first and second interview back to back, and than said it was up to human resources. Fingers crossed for that call

Originally Posted by LilSciurid08

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Hey congrats man.

I just texted my friend's bro who worked at the Y and he said he got piss tested.
smfh time to get my Niacin on
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

want a cookie??
Yes, Please
happy.gif
You must not know what it feels like to finally have a job after months of NO $$$

What is this you speak of?

Originally Posted by LilSciurid08

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Hey congrats man.

I just texted my friend's bro who worked at the Y and he said he got piss tested.
smfh time to get my Niacin on
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

want a cookie??
Yes, Please
happy.gif
You must not know what it feels like to finally have a job after months of NO $$$

What is this you speak of?

Back
Top Bottom