NT : i got robbed last night VOL. let it go ?

Originally Posted by 17

what life you bout OP?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But you need to check your friends before you even worry about the dude that robbed you....that's some shady @$! !%!!.

Definitely a set up. If you're dumb enough to let supposed friends pull a fast one on you, you certainly aren't smart enough to get revenge.

Definitely a set up. If you're dumb enough to let supposed friends pull a fast one on you, you certainly aren't smart enough to get revenge.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

You locked his house up? That's like making the bed after catching your wife banging another dude in it.

for real! why would you even lock his house up? I would have taking more then what was taking off me before i left and left the door wide open

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

You locked his house up? That's like making the bed after catching your wife banging another dude in it.

for real! why would you even lock his house up? I would have taking more then what was taking off me before i left and left the door wide open

damn OP they def did you dirty bro.. smh you gotta watch your surroundings a bit better next time..

damn OP they def did you dirty bro.. smh you gotta watch your surroundings a bit better next time..

i wouldn't taken anything out the crib

i would of waited untill he came back and told em straight up what happen

if he looks like he was lying then we need to fight one on one

but then again you could of took stuff from his crib

and be like ...yoo they robbed me and a few items in the house

if he starts acting like nah nah nah ....then he knows dude who robbed you and probably knows he only took from you and not his crib

then you can pound his face in

oh yeah learn some wing-chun you woulda had fooly stabbing himself with his own knife

i wouldn't taken anything out the crib

i would of waited untill he came back and told em straight up what happen

if he looks like he was lying then we need to fight one on one

but then again you could of took stuff from his crib

and be like ...yoo they robbed me and a few items in the house

if he starts acting like nah nah nah ....then he knows dude who robbed you and probably knows he only took from you and not his crib

then you can pound his face in

oh yeah learn some wing-chun you woulda had fooly stabbing himself with his own knife

Back
Top Bottom