NT : i got robbed last night VOL. let it go ?

Originally Posted by G14

i wouldn't taken anything out the crib

i would of waited untill he came back and told em straight up what happen

if he looks like he was lying then we need to fight one on one

but then again you could of took stuff from his crib

and be like ...yoo they robbed me and a few items in the house

if he starts acting like nah nah nah ....then he knows dude who robbed you and probably knows he only took from you and not his crib

then you can pound his face in

oh yeah learn some wing-chun you woulda had fooly stabbing himself with his own knife
this man knows what he is talking about.

Originally Posted by G14

if he starts acting like nah nah nah ....then he knows dude who robbed you and probably knows he only took from you and not his crib

oh yeah learn some wing-chun you woulda had fooly stabbing himself with his own knife

Originally Posted by DutchMasterRoller

I would have taken some of his $$*# before I left.... then just left the door unlocked, EVEN
By the way never let a dude with a knife rob you... just run

Dude can always throw the knife at you on some Rambo steez, you don't know what skills they poses, let it go, all the dudes in here talking jam about "that life" blah blah blah....Is putting your life at risk over 28$ and a pair of polo shoes worth it???...I'd seriously give it up, I love my life and think logically, dudes here talk as if a knife can't kill you, or leave a real ugly mark at the very least, over a pair polo shoes...lolSeen too many dudes try to e that alpha male and get hurt or killed over it...unless my life or that of someone I live is seriously threatened I will never be about that life, not over material $@%!.

Originally Posted by DutchMasterRoller

I would have taken some of his $$*# before I left.... then just left the door unlocked, EVEN
By the way never let a dude with a knife rob you... just run

Dude can always throw the knife at you on some Rambo steez, you don't know what skills they poses, let it go, all the dudes in here talking jam about "that life" blah blah blah....Is putting your life at risk over 28$ and a pair of polo shoes worth it???...I'd seriously give it up, I love my life and think logically, dudes here talk as if a knife can't kill you, or leave a real ugly mark at the very least, over a pair polo shoes...lolSeen too many dudes try to e that alpha male and get hurt or killed over it...unless my life or that of someone I live is seriously threatened I will never be about that life, not over material $@%!.

What are you doing asking for advice about this on NT. Call the police or become about that life.

What are you doing asking for advice about this on NT. Call the police or become about that life.

Originally Posted by ThaTruth89

lol at a knife. Only way Im getting robbed by something other than a gun is if son comes in the room carrying something that could have been in a Final Fantasy game.

580_final-fantasy-vii-200804300438567861.jpg

Originally Posted by ThaTruth89

lol at a knife. Only way Im getting robbed by something other than a gun is if son comes in the room carrying something that could have been in a Final Fantasy game.

580_final-fantasy-vii-200804300438567861.jpg

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Definitely a set up. If you're dumb enough to let supposed friends pull a fast one on you, you certainly aren't smart enough to get revenge.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Definitely a set up. If you're dumb enough to let supposed friends pull a fast one on you, you certainly aren't smart enough to get revenge.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by G14

what are you going to say to the police if you report it. you lost a pair of $50 dollar shoes and $28 dollars and approx. $90 dollars worth of green? how's that going to fly with them? I'm co-signing with this guy

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by G14

what are you going to say to the police if you report it. you lost a pair of $50 dollar shoes and $28 dollars and approx. $90 dollars worth of green? how's that going to fly with them? I'm co-signing with this guy

lol at getting got with a knife.

invest in better friends and a strap (or learn how to fight)

lol at getting got with a knife.

invest in better friends and a strap (or learn how to fight)

i read polo v-neck and i was like !#+ how does that work

then i realized...
indifferent.gif

my god...is RL that hot in the streets? lol

i read polo v-neck and i was like !#+ how does that work

then i realized...
indifferent.gif

my god...is RL that hot in the streets? lol

laugh.gif
at all the ppl
laugh.gif
cuz he got robbed wit a blade
indifferent.gif

son was highd up n chillin, a *%!%* come at u wit a knife u givin it up too... he hardly lost 100 dollars worth a %#%#, no biggie

but as others have said sound like a setup... roll thru ur boys spot tonight, bet they puffin ur herbs... then go David Banner on these fake freinds n find sum real ones

Back
Top Bottom