NT, I need help.... VOL. intercourse

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

You shouldn't be having sex if you don't know what you're doing.

CLOSE THIS TRASH.

You're one of the most annoying nters i've ever seen.

Because being an NT'er is something to be proud about anyway right? Riiiiiiiiiiight.

CLOSE THIS TRASH.

So by this logic, everyone should just remain a virgin their entire life, since they have no previous experience?

CLOSE THIS TRASH.

Because being an NT'er is something to be proud about anyway right? Riiiiiiiiiiight.
eyes.gif
*Ignored*

CLOSE THIS TRASH.

So by this logic, everyone should just remain a virgin their entire life, since they have no previous experience?

CLOSE THIS TRASH.

eyes.gif
*Ignored*

CLOSE THIS TRASH.

I've gotta ask again, do you have some kind of mental affliction?(serious) your posts and responses are so moronic.

CLOSE THIS TRASH.

I've gotta ask again, do you have some kind of mental affliction?(serious) your posts and responses are so moronic.

I'm not even surprised most of you are cosigning this behaviour.

This dude is obviously too embarrassed to talk about his lack of stamina with the person he is having sex with (which is what he should have done in the first place) thus showing how much people rely on the internet and also the lack of communication going on between the opposite sexes. How is he going to react if he gets an STD? He isn't going to ask the "lulzfest" that is NT for fear of gifs and "RIP's". I know what I'm talking about you're all just too blind to see beyond the laptop screen.

Let's see how much hate is thrown at me now.

huuhhhhh?
laugh.gif

dude was askin how to last longer but u wanna scare OP, talkin bout STD and !!#@.
laugh.gif
u weird for that brah.

This dude is obviously too embarrassed to talk about his lack of stamina with the person he is having sex with (which is what he should have done in the first place) thus showing how much people rely on the internet and also the lack of communication going on between the opposite sexes. How is he going to react if he gets an STD? He isn't going to ask the "lulzfest" that is NT for fear of gifs and "RIP's". I know what I'm talking about you're all just too blind to see beyond the laptop screen.

huuhhhhh?
laugh.gif

dude was askin how to last longer but u wanna scare OP, talkin bout STD and !!#@.
laugh.gif
u weird for that brah.

All of us have been where dude is at...because we are DUDES, we can relate = give tips/advice. How the hell is his significant other supposed to be able to relate to that doggie?

All of us have been where dude is at...because we are DUDES, we can relate = give tips/advice. How the hell is his significant other supposed to be able to relate to that doggie?

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

CLOSE THIS TRASH.

I'll copy and paste it.

CLOSE THIS TRASH.

I'll copy and paste it.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Yea women just make us feel stupid for it and then have a good laugh about it with their friends.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Yea women just make us feel stupid for it and then have a good laugh about it with their friends.

CLOSE THIS TRASH.

I'll copy and paste it.

This dude is obviously too embarrassed to talk about his lack of stamina
with the person he is having sex with (which is what he should have
done in the first place) thus showing how much people rely on the
internet and also the lack of communication going on between the
opposite sexes. How is he going to react if he gets an STD? He isn't
going to ask the "lulzfest" that is NT for fear of gifs and "RIP's". I
know what I'm talking about you're all just too blind to see beyond the
laptop screen.

Shut the $*@* up dude...
laugh.gif

CLOSE THIS TRASH.

I'll copy and paste it.

This dude is obviously too embarrassed to talk about his lack of stamina
with the person he is having sex with (which is what he should have
done in the first place) thus showing how much people rely on the
internet and also the lack of communication going on between the
opposite sexes. How is he going to react if he gets an STD? He isn't
going to ask the "lulzfest" that is NT for fear of gifs and "RIP's". I
know what I'm talking about you're all just too blind to see beyond the
laptop screen.

Shut the $*@* up dude...
laugh.gif

Back