NT, I need help.... VOL. intercourse

Originally Posted by HighRep87

[h1]
[/h1]

roll.gif

Man, forget about lasting son, tell your chick it's a race, the first to the finish line wins...

/thread

Man, forget about lasting son, tell your chick it's a race, the first to the finish line wins...

/thread

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Black Sheeps, seriously. Why do you think he should talk to the female about it? I want to know your logic.

Of he did that, that would be the last poon he'd get from her. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Black Sheeps, seriously. Why do you think he should talk to the female about it? I want to know your logic.

Of he did that, that would be the last poon he'd get from her. 

Originally Posted by Wade187

Thia dude bs08 (pun intended) took the " this is gonna hurt me more than it hurts you" route. $$@% outta here tryna kick knowledge, like you doing anything other than releasing aggression on random occasions. If dude is having this problem he obviously hasn't been doing this long or is young. Why would he put himself through the awkwardness of speaking about it to the chick when he could go this route and maybe learn a few things? Unless he messing with a pro, the $$@% is she gonna tell him? She probably know as much as him. I remember when this is what general was about. Guys just kicking the %!+#, and helping each other out. A lot of you dudes is the reason this %!+# took a turn for the worse.

preach!

Originally Posted by Wade187

Thia dude bs08 (pun intended) took the " this is gonna hurt me more than it hurts you" route. $$@% outta here tryna kick knowledge, like you doing anything other than releasing aggression on random occasions. If dude is having this problem he obviously hasn't been doing this long or is young. Why would he put himself through the awkwardness of speaking about it to the chick when he could go this route and maybe learn a few things? Unless he messing with a pro, the $$@% is she gonna tell him? She probably know as much as him. I remember when this is what general was about. Guys just kicking the %!+#, and helping each other out. A lot of you dudes is the reason this %!+# took a turn for the worse.

preach!

^Did son just.....?

But to attempt to help OP, like my man said last page 3 shots of the henny and u will be good

^Did son just.....?

But to attempt to help OP, like my man said last page 3 shots of the henny and u will be good

^ def depends on the person, seeing as when i am drunk as %%%# its lights out. But real talk if you do it like 2am you can go for hours. no joke

Back
Top Bottom