NT, I need help.... VOL. intercourse

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Recite the alphabet?

KatieJade, Can me and you try different tests on intercourse to see which works, so we can help OP?

She's a quickie, it'll be more like pretests

Recite the alphabet?

KatieJade, Can me and you try different tests on intercourse to see which works, so we can help OP?

She's a quickie, it'll be more like pretests

Recite the alphabet?

Thanks for the opportunity, but there's no need. My husband and I conduct our own tests daily.

Recite the alphabet?

Thanks for the opportunity, but there's no need. My husband and I conduct our own tests daily.

Originally Posted by Messyyy

BlackSheep08 was born not a virgin thats why he can't relate to us.

When his moms was 9 months pregnant she was getting it and he was getting poked as well.

When his moms was 9 months pregnant she was getting it and he was getting poked as well.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

You crazy as hell bruh. Take your meds.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AMafia

laugh.gif

Reminds me of that scene in Knocked Up

laugh.gif

Reminds me of that scene in Knocked Up

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

You shouldn't be having sex if you don't know what you're doing.

CLOSE THIS TRASH.

So by this logic, everyone should just remain a virgin their entire life, since they have no previous experience?
I know what I'm talking about you're all just too blind to see beyond the laptop screen.
You're so smart. 

I love you. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

You shouldn't be having sex if you don't know what you're doing.

CLOSE THIS TRASH.

So by this logic, everyone should just remain a virgin their entire life, since they have no previous experience?
I know what I'm talking about you're all just too blind to see beyond the laptop screen.
You're so smart. 

I love you. 
smile.gif

My mother though? That's foul on so many levels I don't care what you say about me but damn son. I'll take my posts back Sneaker Showcase and just post fits.

My mother though? That's foul on so many levels I don't care what you say about me but damn son. I'll take my posts back Sneaker Showcase and just post fits.

Thia dude bs08 (pun intended) took the " this is gonna hurt me more than it hurts you" route. $$@% outta here tryna kick knowledge, like you doing anything other than releasing aggression on random occasions. If dude is having this problem he obviously hasn't been doing this long or is young. Why would he put himself through the awkwardness of speaking about it to the chick when he could go this route and maybe learn a few things? Unless he messing with a pro, the $$@% is she gonna tell him? She probably know as much as him. I remember when this is what general was about. Guys just kicking the %!+#, and helping each other out. A lot of you dudes is the reason this %!+# took a turn for the worse.

Thia dude bs08 (pun intended) took the " this is gonna hurt me more than it hurts you" route. $$@% outta here tryna kick knowledge, like you doing anything other than releasing aggression on random occasions. If dude is having this problem he obviously hasn't been doing this long or is young. Why would he put himself through the awkwardness of speaking about it to the chick when he could go this route and maybe learn a few things? Unless he messing with a pro, the $$@% is she gonna tell him? She probably know as much as him. I remember when this is what general was about. Guys just kicking the %!+#, and helping each other out. A lot of you dudes is the reason this %!+# took a turn for the worse.

Back
Top Bottom