NT: I present to you the rich kids of Instagram vol. feels so batman

Amex Gold though? C'mon.

A successful millionaire businessman, building Walmarts accross the east, with the username "Sneakertalk" taking the time out to argue his wealth with people online....ya can't be this easy to troll
laugh.gif
I never claimed to be THE millionaire business man, just like these kids didn't claim they were.  I never stated how I "fell" into money, I just posted a picture, answered a question and let your assumptions run rampant.  I will say that I made it, and it's up to you to do the same.

Last edited:
I never claimed to be THE millionaire business man, just like these kids didn't claim they were.  I never stated how I "fell" into money, I just posted a picture, answered a question and let your assumptions run rampant.  I will say that I made it, and it's up to you to do the same.

Translation = I'm a troll.

:lol:

Wait WUT?!...people are poor because the are stupid and lazy???....what type of sheltered environment have you lived in your whole life!??....that has got to be the most absurd statement I've ever heard....fly down to Colombia and meet a bunch of individuals who are from Lazy, work more hours than you can imagine and even have an education, but due to the type of social bracket they were born in they will remain poor no matter how hard they try to overcome it....very few countries give people the opportunity to climb up their social bracket and be someone like the US does.
What exactly are you arguing? economic disadvantage? social disadvantage, social segregation or educational disadvantage? You can't simply piece what you need together to make your argument make sense, it doesn't work that way with social economic infrastructures. 

Again, I was keeping in mind the audience (sneaker forum) when I said "stupid" and "lazy". I dated a girl who graduated from UNAL, when she came to the states her degree was worthless. Ended basically starting over and working a **** job to pay for classes at Columbia her in New York. 

So what you're saying about Columbians being at a life long disadvantage cause of their relative birthplace is preposterous, we're talking about getting RICH!

Not to mention the philosophical stratosphere of ethics and epistemology of a third world country, from the pervasive government to Pablo Escobar who was one of the richest men in Columbia and provided a stable workforce for the economy of Columbia.

When you're talking about populations of people's social-economical well being, it's either statistical data or your OPINION is non-pertinent.

What exactly are you arguing? economic disadvantage? social disadvantage, social segregation or educational disadvantage? You can't simply piece what you need together to make your argument make sense, it doesn't work that way with social economic infrastructures. 

Again, I was keeping in mind the audience (sneaker forum) when I said "stupid" and "lazy". I dated a girl who graduated from UNAL, when she came to the states her degree was worthless. Ended basically starting over and working a **** job to pay for classes at Columbia her in New York. 

So what you're saying about Columbians being at a life long disadvantage cause of their relative birthplace is preposterous, we're talking about getting RICH!

Not to mention the philosophical stratosphere of ethics and epistemology of a third world country, from the pervasive government to Pablo Escobar who was one of the richest men in Columbia and provided a stable workforce for the economy of Columbia.

When you're talking about populations of people's social-economical well being, it's either statistical data or your OPINION is non-pertinent.

Ima keep it real, I'm not gonna waste time reading what you post passed the first paragraph, you made a huge blanket statement about WHY people are poor, clamping they are either lazy or stupid or both, I conclude you've been sheltered to make such a dumb statement and need to step into a different country where the odds of you making it out of poverty are non existent no matter how hard you try or how smart you are.

Ima keep it real, I'm not gonna waste time reading what you post passed the first paragraph, you made a huge blanket statement about WHY people are poor, clamping they are either lazy or stupid or both, I conclude you've been sheltered to make such a dumb statement and need to step into a different country where the odds of you making it out of poverty are non existent no matter how hard you try or how smart you are.
Brevity >

...in short "stupid and lazy" +1

grin.gif

Last edited:
None of that does anything for me. I'm so happy that I'm not someone who chases money or this need to be rich and wealthy.

The things in life that matter can't even be acquired with all the wealth in the world.

Last edited:
This may sound salt laden. But whatever..I feel bad for the rich who aren't a part of this. They are so content with life and what they have, that they don't need a internet outlet. But they are thrown into the same category.

You now have some of these people with such low self esteem and worth, that going on a personal safari trip isn't enough. They need people to know what they have done and what they possess... There is a very good reason 99% of the rich aren't doing this sort of thing. They have been too busy living life, and not trying to find the meaning of it.

The last thing on my mind if I am out in the middle of nowhere racing ferrais, is trying to share it with others as its happening. Do you realize how much goes on without anyone ever knowing? Stuff that isn't shared.

This is on another level of cribs, or the home and garden shows where people try to "low key" brag about what they have or have done.... The vast majority keep it truly low key and keep the RICH life to themselves.

Those kids are probably new money... Im still pretty jealous though. I know a couple of people who are very well off and they really don't look like they ball out with their wealth.. Drive a decent S class benz or 7 series, when they easily could afford the lambos, their houses are pretty gigantic though

All the quoting and bickering made this thread boring. Why is it so hard for ya'll to just enjoy it or not and keep it moving? Who cares how SneakerTalk got his $, he earned it I'm guessing. Who cares about people being stupid and lazy equating to being poor or not. All this back and forth non sense about who has $ and how they got it is bird talk.

This crap doesn't affect anybody so why let it get to you. Threads are always ruined by someone going at someone else followed by pyramid quoting and long unnecessary essay posts. Yes I'm mad

:smh:

living that life. i respect :smokin

#Versace gold plated AK47 $9,000 by tomierna
:x in a good way

the AK is nice but how much is that receipt in USD?

not to be a hater but this is a cheap ak. i have the same one just not gold plated.:lol: he'd be stunting if it was a fully auto but those are more than 3.5k. (he lied about it being 9k) fully autos go for like 15k.

3.5k gold plated? i didnt even know there was a market for gold plated AK47s lol. Im not about that life apparently.

All the quoting and bickering made this thread boring. Why is it so hard for ya'll to just enjoy it or not and keep it moving? Who cares how SneakerTalk got his $, he earned it I'm guessing. Who cares about people being stupid and lazy equating to being poor or not. All this back and forth non sense about who has $ and how they got it is bird talk.
This crap doesn't affect anybody so why let it get to you. Threads are always ruined by someone going at someone else followed by pyramid quoting and long unnecessary essay posts. Yes I'm mad
mean.gif
You don't have to aim indirects at me, I was and still am enjoying this thread. I just thought NT was mature enough to be silly and enjoy the thread without fact filled dissertations or a soliloquy from K Steezy's Colombian memoirs.

For the people in here who are jealous of these kids, what is it exactly about the photos that make you jealous? I look at these photos and can't help but feel indifferent. Someone enlighten me.

Materialistic goals aren't substantial enough to maintain your baseline happiness. You need expression and proliferation of ideas to keep you mentally engaged. That is where true happiness lies. The things in those photos are just going to make you more and more stressed over time.

Last edited:
I'd tell you how boring and lame I find their lifestyle to be, but y'all would just call me "salty" or a "hater"... :lol:

FACT: not everyone is impressed by money and the "luxuries" it affords...**kanye shrug**

That's cool but honestly certain things I'll put more stock in what people say if they are capable of doing said thing and not doing it.

Back
Top Bottom