NT: I present to you the rich kids of Instagram vol. feels so batman

Dude...you don't need to prove your wealth to folks you'll NEVER meet. I don't get what that accomplishes. It's kinda juvenile, IMO. You posted your pics so leave it at that.
Man forget the material items, I just don't want to be accused of posting pictures of somebody else's daughter..that does not sit right with me

My popcorn is ready.

owens.jpg

Man forget the material items, I just don't want to be accused of posting pictures of somebody else's daughter..that does not sit right with me

But YOU know that it's your daughter, so that's all that should matter. You look at her everyday. No one else on here does. If someone wants to question you on that, then that's on them. I wouldn't even sweat it.

So much d ridin' in this thread its beyond me.. Dudes act like they never seen people stunt before ie celebrities, their children, Ben baller types, etc..

What's so special about these rich kids ? That made this silly *** tumblr go viral

Sneaker Talk real is real, but no one that matters gives 2 fugs about your living situation, breh. Stay humble out here, chachi and remember the demographics of your audience on NT.

Looking at the pics just makes my blood boil. Makes me seriously want to fight every dude on there, and have my female homies whoop on the girls. To the people saying their jealous of that, why? I mean if you have some remote belief in God or concept of humanity, do you think God could possibly look favorably at this as long as there is even ONE child or human being that dies from poverty and it's related effects? I'll pass, but in the meantime it's Robin Hood time in the most sensible way period, straight like that...:smh:

Looking at the pics just makes my blood boil. Makes me seriously want to fight every dude on there, and have my female homies whoop on the girls. To the people saying their jealous of that, why? I mean if you have some remote belief in God or concept of humanity, do you think God could possibly look favorably at this as long as there is even ONE child or human being that dies from poverty and it's related effects? I'll pass, but in the meantime it's Robin Hood time in the most sensible way period, straight like that...
mean.gif
Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

Looking at the pics just makes my blood boil. Makes me seriously want to fight every dude on there, and have my female homies whoop on the girls. To the people saying their jealous of that, why? I mean if you have some remote belief in God or concept of humanity, do you think God could possibly look favorably at this as long as there is even ONE child or human being that dies from poverty and it's related effects? I'll pass, but in the meantime it's Robin Hood time in the most sensible way period, straight like that...:smh:

ibumSv9JgqR2yc.gif

So much d ridin' in this thread its beyond me.. Dudes act like they never seen people stunt before ie celebrities, their children, Ben baller types, etc..
What's so special about these rich kids ? That made this silly *** tumblr go viral
Sneaker Talk real is real, but no one that matters gives 2 fugs about your living situation, breh. Stay humble out here, chachi and remember the demographics of your audience on NT.

This your homie the one that is selling you the ps3

I guess when you rich, youre also genderless?

that first pic is baller as hell tho, anyone who fronts on that is super stupid lame or too old to wipe their own booty

oh snap, smokey as **** with the Bentley coupe, yes im mad jelly, when you got money you can put your hands up on yo hips like a female and not give a damb with some laffy taffy shorts

who else is totally dumbfounded at how rich girls be bad as hell too? serious, the same way some of you guys dont understand how there are fine ghetto girls, i dont understand how there are fine rich girls

Last edited by a moderator:
Those kids are probably new money... Im still pretty jealous though. I know a couple of people who are very well off and they really don't look like they ball out with their wealth.. Drive a decent S class benz or 7 series, when they easily could afford the lambos, their houses are pretty gigantic though

You can't really get driven around in a lambo since it's only 2 seats.

where did my parents go wrong :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
LMAO

There's a storm coming, Nomad. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.
STOP IT, because i know damn well when i get mills on deck im spending however i want, you cant tell me if you made $5M a year you would keep 250k for yourself and donate the rest to the world

No lie the caption "our everyday is better then your best day" just lit a spark of motivation in me. I refuse to not one day get to experience this lifestyle no matter what it takes.

na fam, thats rude as reality as if the reality wasnt rude enough, our everyday is better than your best day only provokes my malicious side, the picture alone is enough and a witty pound sign remark is cool but defecating on my financial limitations is a smooth way to get robbed until i get the same life

I look at those receipts and see the prices for some of those bottles :smh:
pretty sure I saw a bottle of belvedere for 900 and some red bulls for 20 :x
that's beyond ridiculous

that's beyond ridiculous

Yea, I wouldn't brag about being taken advantage of by the club. If you the big man that you are, the club should be comping you the bottles.

that's beyond ridiculous

Yea, I wouldn't brag about being taken advantage of by the club. If you the big man that you are, the club should be comping you the bottles.

No reason for clubs to comp random rich people. If they did that all the time the clubs would no longer exist.

They like to comp celebs to ensure the celebs come to draw more people to the club

No reason for clubs to comp random rich people. If they did that all the time the clubs would no longer exist.
They like to comp celebs to ensure the celebs come to draw more people to the club

That basically supports what I was saying, bragging about being a random rich guy that can't get his bottles comped and get's ripped off by the club ain't saying nothing.

That basically supports what I was saying, bragging about being a random rich guy that can't get his bottles comped and get's ripped off by the club ain't saying nothing.

Yeah I mean none of them seem to be claiming they're famous. They're just stunting to show how rich they are.

Impresses some people, doesn't impress others. Makes some salty.

I'm impressed by a few of things but mostly entertained by the sheer audacity and ridiculousness of most of the photos.

Back
Top Bottom