NT: I present to you the rich kids of Instagram vol. feels so batman

living that life. i respect :smokin

#Versace gold plated AK47 $9,000 by tomierna
:x in a good way

the AK is nice but how much is that receipt in USD?

not to be a hater but this is a cheap ak. i have the same one just not gold plated.:lol: he'd be stunting if it was a fully auto but those are more than 3.5k. (he lied about it being 9k) fully autos go for like 15k.

3.5k gold plated? i didnt even know there was a market for gold plated AK47s lol. Im not about that life apparently.

I looked it up it's a versace fabric stock see :lol: they just took a cheap AK and switched the stock. I've seen the same AK at my gunshop except chromed. Still swaggy regardless.

Translation = I'm a troll.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Explain to me how my daughter watches barney while riding private then?

Or how we wake up to paradise?

Haters gon hate

Bonus pic: if only it had a backseat so I could pull a swaglord beckham

Disclaimer: I love my daughter more than anything, a picture without her isn't worth taking.

This will be my last post in this thread.

Last edited:
:lol: Explain to me how my daughter watches barney while riding private then?

Or how we wake up to paradise?

Haters gon hate

Bonus pic: if only it had a backseat so I could pull a swaglord beckham

Disclaimer: I love my daughter more than anything, a picture without her isn't worth taking.
This will be my last post in this thread.

damn i upset i missed the Groupon to test drive a ferrari :smh: btw is that burberry shorty has on?

Last edited:
Sneaker Talk just went and doodood some of his haters in this thread.. ouch

*waits for their response*

Last edited:
:lol: :pimp: Where you at KSteezy?

for sure no one has ever in the history of the internet right clicked and saved someone elses pics and claimed them as their own for the sake of trolling strangers, lettuce be cereal :rolleyes

i don't really care and dude doesn't really has to prove anything to me, i just call it how i see it.... and to me he is a troll...come at me.

for sure no one has ever in the history of the internet right clicked and saved someone elses pics and claimed them as their own for the sake of trolling strangers, lettuce be cereal :rolleyes
i don't really care and dude doesn't really has to prove anything to me, i just call it how i see it.... and to me he is a troll...come at me.

you're the biggest lame on NT.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Where you at KSteezy?
for sure no one has ever in the history of the internet right clicked and saved someone elses pics and claimed them as their own for the sake of trolling strangers, lettuce be cereal
eyes.gif

Steezy might be right fambs..

I looked at Sneaker Talks previous post and he was asking if $120 dollars was a good deal for a used ps3 from his friend...

He might be a millionaire baller and he got private jets and stuff ...can't he just buy a new ps3?

http://niketalk.com/t/501798/good-deal-for-a-ps3/0_20

someone else be the judge pls

Last edited:

Co signing every word. So we posting other people's kids and passing them as ours cause our real kids are that ugly.. New low

Co signing every word. So we posting other people's kids and passing them as ours cause our real kids are that ugly.. New low
they keep pullin me back innnn

in an effort to save my reputation, I will post a pic that will confirm i am no troll.  get your popcorn and stay tuned.  Pic will be up sometime this weekend.

Last edited:

I'm sayin though. The truth is, even with tagged pics....so many lies can be made. I've never understood the whole posting pics/tagged pics to prove a point.

I got family friends with 458's, Bentley drops, 911's Range Autobiographies, Range Sports for the kids, houses out of this world etc.

I could easily run around and put a lil tag and take a pic, and claim I'm about that life that I know I'm not (which is way more common on forums than we think).

they keep pullin me back innnn

in an effort to save my reputation, I will post a pic that will confirm i am no troll.  get your popcorn and stay tuned. Pic will be up sometime this weekend.

Why wouldn't you just take it right now and post it RIGHT NOW if you REALLY feel like proving a point?

:smh: I still don't understand this logic of trying to prove a point on a forum of people you don't know. But hey.

Last edited:
Dude...you don't need to prove your wealth to folks you'll NEVER meet. I don't get what that accomplishes. It's kinda juvenile, IMO. You posted your pics so leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom