NT I !+*+#@ up I just fought my brother....man I feel like crap

Godfather2Fredo.jpg

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

pimp.gif
SHEED wrote:

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by SHEED

Keithhundred you make the most annoying threads, and I find you rather annoying.

Man that's cool bruh...now go fap to rasheed, and get off my sack

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif
son is mad cause I voiced my opinion. and whose on your sack?
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
Sheeds bein the bigger man about it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Really though, that didn't sound like a mad response. After you tell a random
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
stranger that you don't like them... "It's cool"seems like the high road to me.
grin.gif

I wouldn't worry about it though. If you feel this bad about beatin' that lil bastard, i'm sure he feels extra foolish for seekin' that
whoopin'.

See if you planned better, you woulda been beatin' his
on a rigid schedule for years now and he would know his place. It's koo though. Hindsight is 20/20.

i also believe you and i fear for you OP. i don't know how serious you take your little brothers treats, but you know him better then we do.

i remember hearing something about a percentage of murder victims were done by people who knew them personally.

I said that's it's cool....I'm glad you feel that way. If you don't like my threads you really don't have to post in them I mean it's not like I'm giving out pumpkin pie
The title was interesting, then I saw the author
eyes.gif
. Besides it kinda hard to avoid your threads because you make so many of them.

that crossium dude had dirt on how many threads you averaged. Nt's most active thread maker or something:smh:

The dirt on what I make a thread like every other day, but my post count did grow rapidly...but you sound like a stan...I mean crossium don't have aproblem with me so whatever, but why you so concerned with another man bruh???

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I didn't read the whole thread , but Keith how old are both of you ?

& he might up the burner on your *@% .

I'm 20 he's 18, lil dude know better he just talk before he thinks

I said that's it's cool....I'm glad you feel that way. If you don't like my threads you really don't have to post in them I mean it's not like I'm giving out pumpkin pie
The title was interesting, then I saw the author
eyes.gif
. Besides it kinda hard to avoid your threads because you make so many of them.

that crossium dude had dirt on how many threads you averaged. Nt's most active thread maker or something:smh:

The dirt on what I make a thread like every other day, but my post count did grow rapidly...but you sound like a stan...I mean crossium don't have a problem with me so whatever, but why you so concerned with another man bruh???
Of coarse you dont have a problem with him, hes got 5k plus posts and me mehh lousy 200.

And I'm not concerned with you bruh, you're just everywhere on here(NT) kind of hard to miss.

This dude is my stan...why are you saltY ...sheed didn't give enough of his used jock straps to try on

This dude is my stan...why are you saltY ...sheed didn't give enough of his used jock straps to try on
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

You two guys are off the hook.

He was wrong....but beating his %@# don't justify it...it was clear his pride was hurt...I didn't want to mess with him like that, what we did was stupid and I was stupid for getting mad
This shows maturity right here, at least you acknowledge that it's wrong.
pimp.gif
Some people don't even see that it's wrong and still keep on fightingwhen they get older. I've seen brothers fight in their 30's, and it's not a good look. I've fought my brother 2 times in my life, and aftereach time I feel real bad about it. It's the fact that you know you have each others back, yet you fighting each other. We haven't fought in years, andI don't think I ever will again. You sound like you really close with your brother like me. My brother is my road dog. If you feel bad about it, sit downand talk to him why it went down like that. In a few years, you'll both probably joke about it. I know my brother, and I joke about it.

imma zone 3 jockey strap bandit

Just curious...since you a jockey bandit ...do you wear sheeds doodoo butter jock strap after yall play center and qb...or do you wear them while all this isgoing on

Just curious...since you a jockey bandit ...do you wear sheeds doodoo butter jock strap after yall play center and qb...or do you wear them while all this is going on

lol son is trying too hard (pause)
indifferent.gif

[cam] You done for the night [cam]

Just curious...since you a jockey bandit ...do you wear sheeds doodoo butter jock strap after yall play center and qb...or do you wear them while all this is going on

lol son is trying too hard (pause)
indifferent.gif

[cam] You done for the night [cam]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You guys.

Back
Top Bottom