NT Let's Talk Horror Movies.....

Originally Posted by Ridgemont Fly

I can't believe nobody said "Suspira" but anyway these two are good also

I saw 'Them'(ils translated) on demand like last month. Movie was real good. I was looking for a horror movie to watch and the descriptionsounded like it would be a good movie. It aint disappoint. The suspense and just the psychological aspect of the film was crazy; their crib is remote, woodedarea, good size house, just the 2 of them, and you go most of the movie not even getting a glimpse of their intruders. No fairytale ending either
laugh.gif
. I read 'Them' was what 'Strangers' wish it could be so I wannasee how much 'Strangers' sucks, but I'm kinda done with the whole "intruder premise".

^^thats Hatchet movie was dumb with crazy kills like that gif, the dude that palyed in the cosby's is in it Bud

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

midnight_meat_train_ver2_xlg.jpg
devil.gif

Meat_Train_4.jpg
mad.gif
devil.gif
last great horror movie i seen one of my top 10 horror movies.
wow i forgot all about this. it was coo until the last 15 min or so.
it kinda lost me after that
ohwell.gif

what are some good asian horror flicks?

i seen a few, and have there been any good vampire movies lately, i wanna watch "let the right one in" i can watch it but the site that has it doenthave subs

The Shining - Classic & Creepy
Shrooms - slightly scary, but a great movie imo.
Eden Lake - Scary, but terrifying if your from the UK and my age/understand Chavs..

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Mann just finished watching that Cannibal holocaust flick and i ain't even flinch. It was nasty tho
sick.gif
sick.gif
looks very realistic nothing else. On the other hand that Paranormal Activity movie looks interesting.
Horror flicks don't scare me how they used to anymore
tired.gif

If you watch a Horror film with the "Hey Im gonna watch this and prove to everyone I aint scared of nothing" mentality
then you will trully miss the art of the film.
tired.gif

Also for those who want to watch it. Make sure you watch the uncut version.
No i didn't watch it with that mentality tho. I wanted to see what is the movie about because i heard so much about it.
ohwell.gif

When A Stranger Calls is probably the scariest movie I've seen. IDK why but I watched it when it first came out and I was shook lol.

Some of you guys don't know horror AT all.This will give you nightmares for the rest of your life. Trust me
begotten.jpeg

^ Anyone else able to co-sign that? I might dl it if I hear more good things about it.

Originally Posted by Triple Homicide

No Love for Silent Hill? I remember watching that movie at 2am like +@!?
No. That movie sucked.

Be prepared to be traumatized 18key

Like a flame burning away the darkness
Life is flesh on bone convulsing above the ground

Back
Top Bottom