I screenshotted the story
Sent it to 2 of my ******
Sent it to my ex by accident
Didn't explain to her what it was, didn't reply
Sent it to my white friend
Read it out loud to my sister
I died like 22 times during that process

I needz dem screencaps
The minute somebody shows me how to embed pictures on threads on mobile, you may bask in them

Last edited:
I ain't going down for yall maaan :lol:
I got an assortment of screenshot from NT, got a folder full of them. 426 shots
Either funny words or pictures

Last edited:
CLiffnotes on the thread? what was the gist of it, I don't need to see the screenshots

Its your cousin, not your sister. If she is gonna get ran through, then she is gonna get ran through. Hopefully her parents raised her right. Good luck and may the force be with you

Did OP have a really close relationship with his cousin. Treat her like his own sister.
I would think "not" because of the age difference

I ain't going down for yall maaan :lol:
I got an assortment of screenshot from NT, got a folder full of them. 426 shots
Either funny words or pictures

What's funny is that I actually copied the whole story... but I forgot about it, and copied/paste something else. :smh:

Now it's all lost.

The hell you mean you don't know what to expect. You know what to expect. You just can't CUM to terms with it since it is your family.

You can't do ANYTHING. If she wants to garden tool around YOU damn sure won't stop her. She is what she is. Her mentality is MADE. No speeches can be made at this point. No advice given at this point will matter.

Her days are NUMBERED
tongue.gif

She must be fine as hail if you had to make this thread. Meanwhile your ugly cousin is also on her way to college and you aint give no dambs
mean.gif

I know dudes on NT were going to clown. I'm not even tripping. I enjoy da lulz.

But I appreciate all the real advice some of you offered.

She moves in to her dorms in two weeks. I'm going to help her move and once my aunt and uncle leave, I'm going to have a talk with her about college. I'll let her know that I'm not trying to control her or dictate how she lives her life, and that I'm just trying to share my experiences on how the next 4-5 years should be spent. I'm going to tell her the truth about guys and how they act once they're in college with thoughts of smashing and dashing on their mind. I'll tell her about girls that start off with the highest of aspirations and all the potential in the world that end up losing sight of what mattered most and fall short because they let the partying, alcohol, drugs, and guys take precedence. I'll tell her about the importance of a good GPA and how she should be on the look out for those people that parties hard all semester because they're more likely to walk away with 1 and 2 point somethings.

Most of all I'm going to tell her that it's her life and I'm not going to stop her from living it how she wants. She's like my little sister. I'll remind her of our family and how proud we make them by doing well. I'll let her know that I'll be there for her if she needs me to be, and leave it at the. By putting the ball in her court, I feel as if she'll at least be equip with information needed to do well in school and have fun. What she does with the information is on her. Like I said, it's her life. I don't want to even attempt to tell her how to live it.

Ayo blink there's really only one thing you can do fam.
You gotta let ****** know you get busy, nahmean? If ****** know that you really bout it bout it, and you tote the hammer on the low, ****** not gon **** with ya seed, B. You gotta instill fear in these ****** hearts, pa. Just let em know like "yo, I'm here B...what?"

I know she's her own person with her own free will. But at the very least I'm going to try to put her up on some game. Like I said, what she chooses to do with the information is up to her. Her mom (my aunt) really helped me a lot when I was growing up. I can't just sit by at let her daughter (who, again, is like a sister to me) begin a very important chapter in her life without at least offering some sort of guidance.

Ayo blink there's really only one thing you can do fam.
You gotta let ****** know you get busy, nahmean? If ****** know that you really bout it bout it, and you tote the hammer on the low, ****** not gon **** with ya seed, B. You gotta instill fear in these ****** hearts, pa. Just let em know like "yo, I'm here B...what?"

:lol: that never works, b. There's always someone else with a hammer.

I'm not tripping on her talking to dudes. I just don't want her thotting around campus.

Also should've mentioned I graduate next May or June, so she'll be on her own after that. That's why I'm adamant about at least trying to instill some knowledge in her so she can make it through.

Last edited:
Sorry b, even good girls knows what that period is about. Just let her know she got your support and be smart.

I'm not saying she has no morals guys. I'm just saying that college is a different beast. I don't want her getting drawn into the party life too heavy. I WANT her to have a good time. I just don't want her to lose sight of the reason she's going to college in the first place... To get an education.
I right there with you man. I got a younger cousin going to college soon too and want him to understand he'll have a level of freedom he's not used to. You literally can do anything you want in school, including, fail. Parents aren't there to tell you to wake up and go to class... Professors aren't going to call home saying you missed x days... It's all on you to stay focused and not waste your or your parents' hard-earned money.

Back
Top Bottom