NT official Spring Summer Body TRANSFORMATION challenge March 1-June 1

2010 View media item 831130
This pic was taken last week
View media item 829097
I went from 255lbs to about 180lbs i havnt stepped on a scale in a while tho so Idk where I'm at now.

I want to bulk up this year and get some more lean muscle. Tips?

Great job man! How did you do it? Mostly diet?

I've been on my transformation for a year now. First 6 months I'd say was really retraining my thought process, the way I looked at food, getting my body physically ready to work out and working out consistently. I'd say the last 6 months I've really started to transform. I'm down 30 pounds, but also converted to a lot of muscle that I didn't have at all.

Working on fat cutting now for the next month trying to stay under 1600 calories. I'm not going crazy, but if I can stay around there with working out as much as I can I think I'll drop another 10-15 of straight fat I have. Especially in my belly.

I really need to give up drinking for a month though! TOO DAMN TOUGH!! Why can't science come up with a calorie free, carb free beer that still tastes like beer and gets you whacked? Is that so HARD SCIENCE!!???:lol:lol

Last edited:
I seen you changed the title im not tryin to just lose im tryna gain and cut so I'm in lets get it

2010 View media item 831130
This pic was taken last week
View media item 829097
I went from 255lbs to about 180lbs i havnt stepped on a scale in a while tho so Idk where I'm at now.

I want to bulk up this year and get some more lean muscle. Tips?

I've been on my transformation for a year now. First 6 months I'd say was really retraining my thought process, the way I looked at food, getting my body physically ready to work out and working out consistently. I'd say the last 6 months I've really started to transform. I'm down 30 pounds, but also converted to a lot of muscle that I didn't have at all.

Working on fat cutting now for the next month trying to stay under 1600 calories. I'm not going crazy, but if I can stay around there with working out as much as I can I think I'll drop another 10-15 of straight fat I have. Especially in my belly.

I really need to give up drinking for a month though! TOO DAMN TOUGH!! Why can't science come up with a calorie free, carb free beer that still tastes like beer and gets you whacked? Is that so HARD SCIENCE!!???:lol:lol

Crystal Light has different alcohol inspired flavor options, like Green Apple Martini, Strawberry Dacquiri, etc. You could mix it in carbonated water and get as comparable of a taste as possible for almost no calories, I think 5 per packet to flavor 8 oz or something.

Starts March first right?
I'll eat everything in sight for the next two days.

Any smokers of that green stuff?
How do you check what you eat when you have the munchies? I find that **** so difficult.

Srs question.
I blaze b4 and after every workout. Only potent strains though. So strong I forget I'm hungry :smokin. Lost damn near 60lbs from that routine.

Idk I noticed better gains/results when I don't smoke as much while working out and more energy of course

And if you smoke and don't eat you will lose weight quick regardless if you work out or not

Crystal Light has different alcohol inspired flavor options, like Green Apple Martini, Strawberry Dacquiri, etc. You could mix it in carbonated water and get as comparable of a taste as possible for almost no calories, I think 5 per packet to flavor 8 oz or something.

Yeah I do this sometimes. Mostly with Jack and Diet or something, but I'm really a beer guy at heart.

My problem is it takes me atleast 10-15 beers to get a strong buzz going. I need to stop drinking for a month or 2 just to get my tolerance down again.

I'm a bartender on the weekends though so its extremely tough. Especially where I work at. Its pretty much mandatory to be hammered to deal with my clientele.

Last edited:
Starts March first right?
I'll eat everything in sight for the next two days.

Any smokers of that green stuff?
How do you check what you eat when you have the munchies? I find that **** so difficult.

Srs question.
I blaze b4 and after every workout. Only potent strains though. So strong I forget I'm hungry :smokin. Lost damn near 60lbs from that routine.

Is it proven that smoking before helps, I hate working out stoned.

Black coffee, doe. :pimp:

Idk I noticed better gains/results when I don't smoke as much while working out and more energy of course

And if you smoke and don't eat you will lose weight quick regardless if you work out or not

I eat bruh. It just took my high *** to realize that it's better to use a bowl rather then plate for portion control.
And my workouts ain't no joke either. 2 45lb dumbells and a step up platform will have that *** gassed..

I don't know the stats. Working out lit works well for me especially when I have the right tunes :smokin..
Just knowing and locking my workout plan on my phone before I burn helps maintain my routine as well.
Just started running 1/2 gassers at the local hs fb field this am :x

it helps me focus in the gym

it also makes me less social so i just tend to my muscles

can be a good thing or bad thing depending on you.

pimp.gif

May be foolish on my end, but when looking at boxing gloves, what's the difference between 'bag' and 'training' models?

I want to invest in a pair (my first) that I can just hit the heavy bag with. Not looking to spar or get into the sport itself, just for cardio purposes.

Curious the difference in the two types of gloves.

Last edited:
You can get bag gloves if you are JUST going to hit the heavy bag.

If you're going to hit mitts, double end, spar AND hit the heavy, get training gloves.

I've never owned bag gloves. I don't even see them in the gym much.

I just get training gloves because they're more versatile.

Last edited:
it helps me focus in the gym
it also makes me less social so i just tend to my muscles
can be a good thing or bad thing depending on you.
:pimp:

Same. I literally zone out and do some crazy workouts. My buddy thinks I'm nuts when I tell him. When I'm clear headed I over think EVERYTHING and talk myself out of things. I feel like I maximize my time working out when i :smokin.

May be foolish on my end, but when looking at boxing gloves, what's the difference between 'bag' and 'training' models?

I want to invest in a pair (my first) that I can just hit the heavy bag with. Not looking to spar or get into the sport itself, just for cardio purposes.

Curious the difference in the two types of gloves.
I know you said you're only trying to hit the heavy bag for cardio purposes, but I recommend you get some Winning velcro gloves.  They are a more expensive glove, but they will ensure that your hands and wrists are protected and they will last for years.

There are plenty of good glove makers. Winning is one of them. But there is no reason to pay that much for Winning or Grant gloves if you're not ABOUT Boxing like that.

Floyd uses Winning. Dude is a pro. I doubt many people are putting in that type of work.

Everlast makes decent gloves once you get beyond their ****** basic/cheap models.

I use Fighting Sports Gloves. They're great. They're about 100.

http://store.titleboxing.com/fighting-sports-tri-tech-hook-and-loop-training-gloves.html

Title themselves make good gloves. Just look for people who specialize in Boxing.

Rival makes good gloves. Ringside as well. Twins, Lonsdale, Windy, Fairtex, Hayabusa are all good.

If you want a good, cheaper brand, Combat Sports is good, because it's basically made by Ringside, just their more cost efficient models.

Last edited:
March 1st is almost here fallaz. I'm really gonna commit. I been trying to lose weight since 10th grade. :smh: Time for me to stop making excuses. This is gonna he my last meal like this for a while. Chicken Tender Po-Boy with fries and a German Chocolate Cake from this place that just opened close to me.

Yea bro it was mostly diet. One of my cousins got me into juicing. Lost about 20lbs in 2½ months. But the first few months are tough to stay motivated and sometimes you feel like giving up but you just got to push threw that. No pain no gain.

I always like to pack a couple of bowl hits before every workout. To me I feel like I could concentrate on the workout more :lol:

wait did bro really say cutting at 1600 calories? lololol please don't do it, I was dropping 2.5-3lbs a week doing that but it jacked up my hormones and libido

IN.

Currently at 5'6'" 141. Didn't make it to 145 this winter. Oh well..time to get shredded!

Cleaning up my diet and throwing in at least 3 miles of running to every work out.

And at least 5 miles on cardio day. Shooting for 5mi in under 40min then add a lap to it every week. 

Back
Top Bottom