NT official Spring Summer Body TRANSFORMATION challenge March 1-June 1

my 3.5 lbs of ON chocolate peanut butter hydrowhey comes in today

im ready, i like hydrowhey when im cutting an i usually train in a semi fasted state early mornings when cutting also

lets go lets go, plitt status

Last edited:
Starts March first right?
I'll eat everything in sight for the next two days.

Any smokers of that green stuff?
How do you check what you eat when you have the munchies? I find that **** so difficult.

Srs question.

Last edited:
Starts March first right?
I'll eat everything in sight for the next two days.

Any smokers of that green stuff?
How do you check what you eat when you have the munchies? I find that **** so difficult.

Srs question.

smoking marijuana will reduce free testosterone in your blood steam which is counter productive to muscle growth.. It also reduces oxygenation of the muscle tissue

i dunno i dont smoke or drink both DONT seem to help with this gym lifestyle.........as far as the info i have gathered

anyone here that smokes weed and drink wanna give this guy more input on how to get the best out getting fit?

Last edited:
What do ya'll think of completely abandoning meats and cheeses(except maybe fish, or once in a week one meal with either meat or cheese. Not completely throwing it out a la herbivore style, but severely limiting it)?

What do ya'll think of completely abandoning meats and cheeses(except maybe fish, or once in a week one meal with either meat or cheese. Not completely throwing it out a la herbivore style, but severely limiting it)?

I dunno man. I think if you enjoy something you should never just abandon it cause you will ultimately fail.

Just try and limit the bad red meats and high cholesterol stuff. Eat a lot of chicken and fish then treat yourself to a burger or steak or something so that you don't have the craving for it.

I'm no scientist by any means, but man has been eating meat since the beginning of time. I firmly believe you need to have animal fats and proteins in you. Its in our genetic makeup.

I agree but at the same time I need to change something in my diet cuz my fat *** is just gonna get fatter eating the amount of crap that I do. I'm not saying completely abandon it because I agree with what you're saying, but maybe severely limit it to a point where it's almost non existent in my diet for a few months until I get down from 290lbs to something more manageable. Keep in mind I'm about 5'10 5'11 so 290 is very bad

I wouldn't completely abandon meats. What would be your primary protein source?

You just have to limit your portion size of everything man. It isn't as simple as cutting a certain food out of your diet. That could do more harm than good.

I agree but at the same time I need to change something in my diet cuz my fat *** is just gonna get fatter eating the amount of crap that I do. I'm not saying completely abandon it because I agree with what you're saying, but maybe severely limit it to a point where it's almost non existent in my diet for a few months until I get down from 290lbs to something more manageable. Keep in mind I'm about 5'10 5'11 so 290 is very bad

I think you'll fail doing this. Seriously. I've been on my own journey for the last year. I started at 5'9, 265 and bloated. Now I'm at 235 but have added a ton of lean muscle. I'm currently in a shred mode so I'm just trying to stay under 2000 calories with exercise for the next few weeks.

I think you'll do better getting yourself a tracker and monitor EVERY SINGLE THING you put in your mouth. I'm currently using myfitnesspal and it has almost every food it its data base.

You'll start to see where you're just wasting calories with dumb things where you could eliminate those things i.e. snacks and still enjoy the foods you love.

You're not gonna lose permanent weight doing ridiculous diets.

Are those tracker apps any good? When fitday.com first came out, I tried to use it and besides being more work to track my own food, all their entries seemed to be way off so I had to make cusotm entries for every single thing and it was such a hassle. I just use a small spiral notebook and draw a table. I normally aim for 1800-2000 calories, 200+ g of protein, 60g of fat, something around there, went over yesterday and gained 5 lbs (yes I weigh myself right after I wake up) although I don't remember the last time I **** so I really think that's what it is because I did 2 insanity workouts between 5 and 11, don't see how I could have ended up over maintanence
View media item 828955

Last edited:
MyFitnessPal is pretty good.

Just ignore the goal/left numbers.. just look at the total.

Last edited:
i gave up meat for a month. gained 4#. ended up eating all kinds of crap like cake and ice cream cause i was always hungry.
plenty of good recipes for chicken breast, ground turkey, steak etc.

IN

will be back Saturday with weight, height...

and the only thing holding me back is the piff...the munchies are real....i can control myself all day, but after work if i smoke i tend to eat before bed...

Nominating Lucky (op) to start up a geared diets and workouts list to follow :nerd: .

Are those tracker apps any good? When fitday.com first came out, I tried to use it and besides being more work to track my own food, all their entries seemed to be way off so I had to make cusotm entries for every single thing and it was such a hassle. I just use a small spiral notebook and draw a table. I normally aim for 1800-2000 calories, 200+ g of protein, 60g of fat, something around there, went over yesterday and gained 5 lbs (yes I weigh myself right after I wake up) although I don't remember the last time I **** so I really think that's what it is because I did 2 insanity workouts between 5 and 11, don't see how I could have ended up over maintanence
View media item 828955

I use myfitnesspal and it works well i feel. For me at least. I used to use Loseit! but it didn't have as deep a database as myfitness pal.

I feel like as long as I'm close enough it'll keep me on track. No way am I disciplined enough to actually write stuff down everyday.

Back
Top Bottom