NT OPEN YOUR EYES...*insert sarcasm*

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

When you go back and thoroughly search for that answer (without bias) for that question, you'll begin to stumble on the answers for almost every mystery that may have lurked in your mind about modern society.
Haven't read this book in about 12 years, but I see it's time for me to dust it off and reread it...

sade.jpg

26660033.JPG
11ttv8o.jpg

sade-soldier-of-love-6001.jpg

Maya1.jpg

Just check the artwork and the lyrics to her song. Shes definitely trying to relay a message deeper than justnaive romanticism.

My new anthem. Can't wait for the album
pimp.gif

What y'all trying to understand?

Its a music video with hidden images.

You can draw your own conclusions from there.

Ok this is mainly a "posting for later post". I'm in a rush and have to step out but do plan on coming back and re-reading (hence posting forlater). Just some questions.
You can draw your own conclusions from there.
Clearly, he's conveying a message. I think it does bear on you to point in the right direction. Clearly you have some people interested butconfused.

Anyway the questions.

-What do the shapeshifting/organ/skull flashes lead too? You don't have to tell outright but at least show me where I can find it.
-What does the pointing and hand symbols lead too? Is it in line with ^? Once again not outright.
-What do the lyrics lead too? (And to dude that posted the lyrics, thank you. It made earlier posts "click", I didn't catch all of what he wassaying at first)

Like I said I gotta step out, and skimmed more than read. If an answer was posted on page 2 or 3 you can just say that. Aand this isn't just for Huey.GenJohn and AMP if you can answer feel free to.

Good thread btw. *I innately knew that about the Aborigines. They're features are undeniable.

This is why I don't plan to study Pre-Historic history. Way too much speculation/unanswered questions. Archeology can only do so much for us in thisdepartment which leads to mass speculation.

What interests me most about this however is how people were moving across oceans 16,000 years ago and things like that. I know they would have been boats, butit's just a little mind blowing.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

When you go back and thoroughly search for that answer (without bias) for that question, you'll begin to stumble on the answers for almost every mystery that may have lurked in your mind about modern society.
Haven't read this book in about 12 years, but I see it's time for me to dust it off and reread it...

On my papers...whether its weed or Isis

xfbvk0.jpg

jay-z-aleister-crowley-jay-z-do-what-thou-wilt.jpg

there's something flashing, can't pause it in time, i'm sure if i read through this thread someone will have it. but is this gonna be the same typeof bubblegum existentialism that all the nt psuedo intellectuals get wet for?

xfbvk0.jpg

SMH @ The subliminal flash of Crowley's face at the 4:52-4:53 mark
ohwell.gif

The hell? Woooow...

AntonLaVey wrote:
Originally Posted by 18th letter

AntonLaVey wrote:
roll.gif
eyes.gif

man why even come in here?

I expected LULz....interesting stuff tho.

You are an interesting man to me. From what I can see from a message board, you seem extremely vulnerable, lost and crying for help.

I'm curious to know what your future will be like...

Originally Posted by quik1987

So where do asians fit in the big picture?

Due to Chinese isolation, much of Asian ancient culture and history is remarkably preserved. If you want to begin getting a picture of how the ancients saw theworld and the learn the most practical physical sciences and the best documented spiritual sciences...look to Chinese medicine and ideology. Asian culture isone of the most fascinating things to me right now. For thousands of years the Chinese were teaching that we have two brains...In in your head and one in yourgut. Western scientists scoffed it off as quack metaphysics...until they discovered fairly recently that biologically it was an accurate statement.

[h1]The Other Brain Also Deals With Many Woes[/h1]Two brains are better than one. At least that is the rationale for the close - sometimes too close - relationship between the human body's two brains, the one at the top of the spinal cord and the hidden but powerful brain in the gut known as the enteric nervous system.

gut.large.jpg

Its a shame that capitalism and rapid industrial development is destroying much of this knowledge and culture.

The beauty of all of this, is that the Mayans and the "Native Americans"..the Ancient Chinese and the "Egyptians"...the all share closecultural similarities. Its really beautiful to see that aboriginal man really vibrated on "the one". Its a testament to the rightful kinship ofHumanity. Even Ancient Europe (the Balkans) had an egalitarian agricultural civilization which elevated its society to great heights, sharing many of thesimilarities of other aboriginal cultures and societies.

01arch_ss_1a.jpg

Its really a shame that the world is in the condition that it is . We should be doing so much better as a human race.

I got a few questions though

What do you feel about the racist overtones of some of the books that have been mentioned in the thread?

Is that just people twisting things for their own use?

The reason I ask is because I watched the Crowley video and couldn't help but feel that drug use is a way of following along.

I know weed is just a car and have personally experienced it but there are contractions in a lot of the theoretic teachings. Its almost as if the history islying...

xfbvk0.jpg

I heard Crowley stole that quote from Egyptian texts. He was actually in Cairo when he wrote the book that quote came from. Or maybe thats what you weregetting at
laugh.gif

"Do What Thou Wilt" AKA "Love is the Law. Law under will" AKA "Find your true calling"�

"We each have a star all we have to do is find it, Once you do everyone who sees it will be blinded" - DMX

OPRAH KNOWS WHATS HANNENIN
pimp.gif

A_New_Earth_Awakening_to_Your_Life_s_Purpose.jpg

��

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

What do you feel about the racist overtones of some of the books that have been mentioned in the thread?

The reason I ask is because I watched the Crowley video and couldn't help but feel that drug use is a way of following along.

I know weed is just a car and have personally experienced it but there are contractions in a lot of the theoretic teachings. Its almost as if the history is lying...

Drugs can open your mind and body to all sorts of things. Good and bad. Just think of it like...

When you do drugs, you open your minds door up for outside things to freely come in. Depending on where you are mentally, different things will come in yourdoor.

I know weed is just a car and have personally experienced it but there are contractions in a lot of the theoretic teachings. Its almost as if the history is lying...

Which book are you referring to specifically?

What exactly do you mean by that last sentence?

Excellent thread, K. Had you not posted this video, I probably would have never saw it. At first glance I saw some of the references, but this thread hadopened my eyes a lot. So much to read up on.

And that 10th dimension video was insane.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Drugs can open your mind and body to all sorts of things. Good and bad. Just think of it like...

When you do drugs, you open your minds door up for outside things to freely come in. Depending on where you are mentally, different things will come in your door.
I must have been really *%$$%% up...

HueyP in LouieV: I was talking about the Isis papers. My pops has the book, and a lot of other books relating to the topics. Explains a lot more about himfor sure.

Cartune... just answered my question about people twisting things for their own use.

History lying... Thats the truth with most of modern history. I was stating that interms of the theoretic teachings history is lying.

We gave the knowledge to other cultures, some of them figured it out on their own, and some used it against us. Its hidden from the masses, but its all there.

Can someone explain the Crowley stuff to me a little more? I read a little bit about him, seems like he has pretty extensive knowledge of mysticism andaborignal ways or whatever, but not realy understanding his exact significance.

HueyP in LouieV: I was talking about the Isis papers. My pops has the book, and a lot of other books relating to the topics. Explains a lot more about him for sure.

Feel that. I was in my Dad's garage a few days ago and the kind of books and old photo copied articles I found were
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Black Racer X

HueyP in LouieV: I was talking about the Isis papers. My pops has the book, and a lot of other books relating to the topics. Explains a lot more about him for sure.

Feel that. I was in my Dad's garage a few days ago and the kind of books and old photo copied articles I found were
eek.gif

Your dad's dope. My dad left all sorts of treasures behind for me and my sisters... I'm slowly going through it all.

Back
Top Bottom