NT OPEN YOUR EYES...*insert sarcasm*

you ever look into the teachings of Malachi Z YorK?

you should peep these dudes

The+Lost+Children+Of+Babylon+-+Where+Light+Was+Created+The+Equidivium.jpg

The+Lost+Children+Of+Babylon+-+Words+From+The+Duat.jpg%5D

THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WAS NAME AFTER A BLACK WOMAN
The name California is most commonly believed to have derived from a fictional paradise peopled by Black Amazons and ruled by a Queen Califia. The myth of Califia is recorded in a 1510 work The Exploits of Esplandian, written as a sequel to Amadís de Gaula by Spanish adventure writer Garci Rodríguez de Montalvo.[sup][6][/sup] The kingdom of Queen Califia or Calafia, according to Montalvo, was said to be a remote land inhabited by griffins and other strange beasts and rich in gold.

Califia is the name of a legendary Amazon warrior queen, associated with the mythical Island of California. The US state of California is thought by some to be named after Queen Califia (see Origin of the name California).
The legend of Queen Califia appears to date back to the novel Las sergas de Esplandián (The Adventures of Esplandián), written around 1510 by the Spanish writer Garci Rodríguez de Montalvo:
It is known that to the right of the Indies there exists an island called California very near the terrestrial paradise; and peopled by black women among whom there was not a single man since they lived in the way of the Amazons. They had beautiful robust bodies, spirited courage and great strength. Their island was the most impregnable in the world with its cliffs and headlands and rocky coasts. Their weapons were all of gold
. . . because in all the island there was no metal except gold. And there ruled over that island of California a queen of majestic proportions, more beautiful than all others, and in the very vigor of her womanhood. She was not petite, nor blond, nor golden-haired. She was large, and black as the ace of clubs. But the prejudice of color did not then exist even among the most brazen-faced or the most copper-headed. For, as you shall learn, she was reputed the most beautiful of women; and it was she, O Californias! who accomplished great deeds, she was valiant and courageous and ardent with a brave heart, and had ambitions to execute nobler actions than had been performed by any other ruler - Queen Califia.
TheDons_Detail.jpg

Know Thyself.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Good *+%! thou, I hope before i die, i'm able to see the truth.....as scary as it will be[/color]

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Good *+%! thou, I hope before i die, i'm able to see the truth.....as scary as it will be[/color]
What truth?
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]do you really feel as if everything you see it the truth, that everything you read aboutthe past is actual facts? History is wrote by the victors....[/color]

Originally Posted by dgk3188

I definitely looked into Dr. Yorks work. Prophetic man. He has some knowledge that I don't think too many other people on this Earth are privy to...but hedid say some off the wall stuff that I have a hard time grasping.

He put that sovereignty law to work though. Those rednecks down south couldn't stand for that.

tamare-from-air.jpg

I saw you post those albums in another thread.

Im gonna check them out right now.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by dgk3188

I definitely looked into Dr. Yorks work. Prophetic man. He has some knowledge that I don't think too many other people on this Earth are privy to...but he did say some off the wall stuff that I have a hard time grasping.

He put that sovereignty law to work though. Those rednecks down south couldn't stand for that.

tamare-from-air.jpg

I saw you post those albums in another thread.

Im gonna check them out right now.

yea, some of the things he teaches is a bit too out there for me, but dude was definitely Prophetic. i have no doubt that he was set-up.

and yea, do check those dudes out there. the #%@! they rap about is mindblowing.

man, i feel like i have so much to say in this thread...but a lot has been said already. keep stayin on that path Haze. wish i could blaze one with you homie.i'm sure we'd learn a lot

Haze, are their any forums that discuss any of the topics you bring up here??? (Enlightenment, spirituality, etc. etc.)

If not you should start one. I would join.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Haze, are their any forums that discuss any of the topics you bring up here??? (Enlightenment, spirituality, etc. etc.)

If not you should start one. I would join.

Count me in too. I'll help with art...

i caught alot of things goin on in that mos def video at first watch.
didnt think anything of it until i read on some more.
i love/hate seeing huey's posts before bed though lol. keeps my mind racing for a while

"Spit it, I'm Huey P in Louis V throwing Molotovs for Emmit
You aint as hot as I is"

Man I swear I scour the internet, my eyes are gonna go blind from reading e-books, and yet you come in here today and throw down some knowledge that Ive NEVERstumbled on. Where are you getting these things? Honestly. This whole black "native americas" and california thing has me floored. School could be somuch more interesting.

Also, I heard that Wesley Snipes was running with York, teaching self defense and how to lock down that Georgia compound.

I haven't been able to watch the videos in this thread yet, but once I do Ill be back to post.

"We been here," declared the Empress, explaining that the original Native Americans were mostly of a dark complexion. She said the light-skin Indians of Hollywood fame were minority tribes in the Northwest that were mixed with the blood of Chinese invaders. "They made up less than a third of the total population of Indians on this land. White folks don't owe Black people in America 40 acres and a mule. They need to get up off our land or start paying us some rent and taxes,"

Verdiacee Hampton Goston, a.k.a. Empress Verdiacee Tiari Wa****aw Turner Goston El-Bey

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Sad thing is, I'm from Louisiana and never knew too much about the Wa****aw until I moved to California.

I grew up around the Chahta-Ima or Choctaws. My sister (half) is part Choctaw.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

School could be so much more interesting.
But it isn't, and won't be.

Think about the people who run the educational institutions.

Same reason why on 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' last night, the $50,000 question was about Madam CJ Walker, the 1st Black Woman Millionaire.

The guy who was on there didn't know what she became famous for. He called people and everything, and they didn't know.

Who's to blame for this?

In school we're taught the names of all the Presidents, what they've done, etc. ...

But people don't know the 1st Black Woman that became a Millionaire??

That blew me yesterday.

I know I'm probably going to get some crap for this but read the lyrics to the song backwards
nerd.gif
oouhhhh

eyes open.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

They actually do teach about Madam CJ Walker in school.
grin.gif
Did I say they didn't?

I'm referring to for one, how high the question was (like 4 away from the Million), and the fact that THOSE people on there didn't know.

When did I once say they didn't teach about her?

Keep nitpicking my dude.

a27zae.jpg

2mhskqt.jpg

e66m0z.jpg

All I know is this...the back end technical part of the blending(that's not the right word I know) of the different scenes together and for the devil sceneto show up when you pause the frame was a good idea. Without pressing play you can only jump 2 seconds forward and backwards and that's where thealternate scenes(more or less are) and symbols are showcased. Clever to incorporate the flashing in first place...not a bad concept for a video cause itmatches the lyrics and the overall message. The video was meant to be dissected this thread is proof of that.

Not only did African migrate here first if you think about it, but look at the continent on the the side of the Earth...
australia_rel_1999.jpg

Aboriginal.jpg
AUSTRALIA%20Aboriginal.jpg

Individuals who clear have negroid features and descend from the African continent.

I would have to assume these people migrated to the Australian contienent at a similar time that Africans migrated to America...yet you go to Wikipedia

"According to this model of classification, Australoid peoples ranged throughout Australia, New Guinea, and Melanesia, as well as different parts of Oceania, Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, and the Southern Middle East[sup][3][/sup]. In the mid-twentieth century an argument emerged thatAustraloids were linked to proto-Caucasoids."

So you mean to tell that this guy is not of Negroid descent?
pattymills.jpg

Wikipedia has so much racist garbage on there its ridiculous.

From a recent Sydney Morning Herald article:

[h1]Out of Africa - Aboriginal origins uncovered[/h1]

Deborah Smith Science Editor
May 9, 2007

ABORIGINAL Australians are descended from the same small group of people who left Africa about 70,000 years ago and colonised the rest of the world, a large genetic study shows.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2007/05/08/1178390312301.html

If Africans fathered and mothered the globe, then why are they so oppressed today?

When you go back and thoroughly search for that answer (without bias) for that question, you'll begin to stumble on the answers for almost every mysterythat may have lurked in your mind about modern society.

Seems to me that everything had already been discovered by Africans, and the Europeans were upset and came back through and just re-wrote it with their names.Discoveries in philosophy, religion, lands, chemistry, etc etc.
"You got second, in a dual meet...thats dead last"
Somehow it turned into a chest bumping contest.

Super magic black origin freshly out of dopeness
Definitely out of dopeness, sketch another opus
Knock off your set, Brooklyn we keep 'em open
The heavens expand the stars
advance feel the boogieman

Mojo hand healing power like Bang
Snap, I rebuke these snitches
We know the truth, you can't confuse me $!$$!%$
Great name, greater than all your riches
Yah Dante Flaco Bey that's the business
Repeat, I rebuke these snitches
We know the truth, you can't confuse me $!$$!%$
Strong magic that bust all your wishes
Cherokee Chief rock upon cha rock it don't stop
And let's get

c02150e6cad7b3f16f3c15d220fa5d035c8f233.gif

I'm not gonna front like I figured everything out, but after reading some of the things pointed out...

And just watching the video, (with the hand signs, all black, blatant images etc.)...

This just got so much more interesting.

Mos is buckin shots.

Back
Top Bottom